All Comments on 'Blaine and Trey - Week 02'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Keep at it!

Okay. I said to take your time, and you should, but I'm going nuts! I really like this and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto to Vampwriter!

Caption covers all.

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago

Loving this wish the chapters were a tad longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story, too short

One-page, multi-chapter stories drive me CRAZY.

gizm4cgizm4cover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the length

I appreciate the feedback I've received and wanted to let you know that I am with you on the length. However, this was the first story I submitted and each section I wrote (for the first few sections) were 3 or more pages on word document. The final few sections were 7-8 pages on word document. Not knowing how that would translate to the format here, I submitted each week as a separate chapter. Now I know that I probably should have submitted the entire story in one part, because individually they aren't that long in this format. I am keeping that in mind for any future stories I write, and it really puts some perspective on some of my favorite stories in here... they must actually be full length novels.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Really enjoying this!

Can't wait to see more! :) I really like Blaine.

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago

So glad you added aother chapter so quickly. This is a great story so far. Keep it up!! :o)

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

I'm really enjoying your story and looking forward to reading week 03 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start

Just enough teasing to make us wonder about Blaine's past. Looking forward to more.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I'm intrigued by the two characters. I hope you will develop them more in the coming chapter. I like a bit of mystery, but for them to keep seeing each other and not learn what their pasts is going to prevent the story from moving forward. I really want to know what makes these two tick and what is stopping them from getting closer/involved.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

this is looking real good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous