All Comments on 'Feeling Bossy'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 12 years ago
Sweet

Such a hot Naughty Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool

Literotica needs more masturbation instructions... I <3. This one was very fun with the attitude you had and everything (but)

Not sure about anal stuff though... that was okay LOL. but would def like to see more dominating masturbating instructions (espicially with countdown). Soooo hot!!

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 12 years ago
Take Me

Oh Bellatrixie I am yours. . . Please take me, I am on my knees for you . . Oh God

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol

She sounds like a dude lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
phone

I don't even care if she is a man. Bella, if you do phone, let me know.

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years agoAuthor
For the record...not a dude ;)

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck!

I want to do this with my husband so fucking bad........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Bella, you're incredible! My fantasy cum true! Would love to do this with you for real! If you ever wanna contact me, you can find me at www.yuvutu.com as m4straponmommy. Thanks sooooo much! (_o_)

m4

The_Mr_JThe_Mr_Jabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

This was a little bit outside my usual tastes, but I'm glad I listened to it. I think I like you being bossy...

Thanks for a great orgasm Bella!

rjhmrjhmabout 12 years ago
Only made it two thirds of the way

I had to read the rest a day later as I couldn't hold on until the end! Incredibly hot, and your voice is unbelievably sexy. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Idea on another one

Bella, could you please do another instructional about trying cum? Obviously for you. Thanks!

Tom117Tom117about 12 years ago
Still in pain

Wow! My legs have never been in so much pain. I am in shock that I came so hard as I attempted to be your perfect toy. I was not able to hold the position for long before it became painful, but my cock was rock hard and my ass felt so good as I stuffed it with two fingers and toyed with my g-spot. Thank you very much for the amazing orgasm and I hope you record many more.

MyCockIsYoursMyCockIsYoursabout 12 years ago
wow, just wow!

Your voice is incredibly sexy. I came so hard! Let me know if you would like to play together voice or cam. I want to be so dirty with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

This was very erotic. I love a woman that isn't afraid of her sexuality or her power. Keep them cumming.36e1

spawnofdaveyspawnofdaveyalmost 12 years ago
Sexy voice..

I loved following your orders.. I'd be your pet any day..

Loved it so much I recorded my own audio of me doing just what you asked.. I came so hard..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should do a guided masturbation of women

sekmandsekmandover 11 years ago

Would love to be on my knees while you commanded me to do these things....

zydrateaddictzydrateaddictover 11 years ago
wonderful!

I love listening to your posts. Your voice never fails to give me a raise! It's great hearing a sexy woman like yourself who enjoys ass play with her man. You always keep me cumming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It ,,,the Best

You know just what some men desire...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

damn hot...... wish i could be one of your boys in real life

johnnu88johnnu88over 8 years ago

You can do that to me whenever you want, sounds so hott!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was an obedient boy thank you miss bella149f

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ow... Ow... Ow...

Very sexy, but I think I may have sprained my knee sitting on my feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me Again.

I'm sorry, but as much as I love to listen to your voice and cum to it, I have work for the next few days that requires working on my feet. As much as I would love to... Listen to your voice and follow along, my knees/feet/legs can't move, even after a solid 15 minutes.

Loved the content, and I know I'm not being fair (Seeing as it's like complaining about an artist's painting), but I can't listen to the rest.

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry it was painful for you...

This story was basically an edit of a private texting conversation with a friend who is a soldier (with his permission). He was doing it real time but I never took into consideration that his ability to maintain that position for that length of time was unique. I did make allowances for more movement in the 2nd and 3rd installments of this series based on similar feedback from others so that may assist. But keep in mind that while I find obedience sexy and erotic pain hot as hell it is never my intention to cause real pain or damage so if that is happening then modify your position and know that if I were there in person I would have made that adjustment in real time so I don't consider it disobedient to have to modify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If only

I Will be listening to all of your instructions it may not be perfect because I want the real thing but damn your hot

WindmillingslutWindmillingslutalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Ooooo, yes Mistress! i just want to be your toy...

xcavixcaviabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing! Cant wait to hear the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My ass us yours

What a great story to come to. Love listening to your instructions and doing what ii am told to do by my beautiful mistress. Also love the 2nd story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking hot... So fucking hard

Your orders made me hard as steel.. my cock was dripping for you.. only you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By your Command

Compliance!

OrallyfixatedtalentOrallyfixatedtalentover 3 years ago
Wow

I screamed Bella, I think the neighbors heard lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Being told to get my fingers sopping wet and to rub my butthole was so enjoyable. Only problem was when you said to push it in deeper for you, I ended up having my cum shoot all over, so I didn't make it to the end. Maybe tomorrow;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous