All Comments on 'Fill Me Up'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdragerAdragerover 12 years ago
I'm on board with calling the attempt a win!

Thanks for these audios Bellatrixie, any excuse to get more recordings up is a good one in my book. This first one is my favorite of the batch, a fantastic blowjob is just my type of fantasy. This audio has a lot of the qualities of my own fantasies, an enthusiastic woman who stays in control of the experience, some very descriptive variety in the build-up, and it even ends with my favorite crystal clear cue "Cum in my mouth". I had been hoping you'd produce another blowjob story since "Morning Thoughts", please keep this type of story in your repertoire and let it be the focus occasionally, I'll be listening for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sinful

I'm not ashamed to say that you made me so damn hard and then made me cum so good! What a sexy woman, please make more audio clips, your sultry voice is just hot, and you are quite beautiful to look at. I felt so uninhibited listening to you, i guess that's part of what makes you so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You should make deep throat sound effects

You should make deep throat sound effects with a dildo down your throat!

"ohhh baby fuck my mouth, fuck it..." pauses while mouth is fucked hardddd, "hes choking meee" fucks throat again... "ohhhhhhh" then repeat...

just a thought?

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Flaming hot

The slight trembling in your voice, along with the descriptions you gave has gotten my heart pounding (in a good way). Thank you for this. You're wonderful.

male969male969about 12 years ago
take me away

I closed my eyes and it felt like I was there. I had a chill all over my body listening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous