All Comments on 'Crime and Punishment'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good girl...

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodabout 12 years ago
You're a VERY good girl and this is VERY hot!

Silky, purring, sensual delivery combines with deliciously spicy confessions to devastating effect . . love your posts, they just get hotter and hotter!

SexProfessorSexProfessorabout 12 years ago
Super Sexy

You can be my private Good Girl as we tie up your husband and my wife to chairs and make them watch me use you as I get you down on all fours and take you every way possible cumming multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
For the beauty

I just wanna know if you come or just play? You are tremendously hot, I might say a lot of hottest things about you, and I want to know you better as you play with yourself. Be a good girl. )

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sometimes its acting and sometimes it ain't....

I actually come in two of my audios though only one is uploaded to lit at present (The Joys of Toys). The other one (Learning to Masturbate with my new piercing) is on soundcloud because I can't figure out how to mash the two halves together to make a whole without a nasty gap in the middle (hey I never claimed to be an audio genius LOL...just a simple girl who likes to talk about sex....a lot!)

TheTrueBigBossTheTrueBigBossabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

You have a very sensual voice, and tell things with such depth and appeal it's sexy to listen. I also found your audiboo most wonderful, please keep it up; it's very sexy. :)

bushbandiTbushbandiTover 8 years ago
love the voice

very sensual and erotic as Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This One... Wow!

The topic, the reading, the voice... all added up to an immersive listening experience. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous