All Comments on 'Nude on Stage'

by naughtyladylover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting and erotic story, well written. Excellent! Loved it

Very enjoyable well told erotic story about a very loving wife.

...you will get a lot abuse from a few singles, impotent turds who live sad unfullfilled lives that give them time to leave the same twisted comments repeatedly. Some of them will pretend to critique your story with invevitable negative comments. ...just delete their comments. The other authors do unless the comments reach new heights of idiocy that are just too funny! :-)

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Who are these idiots who leave anonymous comments?

If you sign up we still won't know who you are, but we will see your history of comments. Why on God's earth would someone leave such posts so full of vitriol for someone he doesn't know? I think it says so much more about the person who left the comment than it ever could about the author. And what it says isn't good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Exciting and erotic story, well written. Excellent! Loved it

Right. They aim their comments at the story -- and most of yours is aimed at slamming those who dare have a different opinion. THEY'RE the turds? If ya wanna see a turd, jack, look in a mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
History of Comments : ?

Pray tell where is this 'History' kept?

and if not in one place and has to be 'searched for' then what is the point in 'signing up' in the first place?

Apologies, NaughtyLadyLover, for the interruption.

A damn good Tale, by the way.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love the theme

Great story! I want to hear more, please continue with the play. Rehearsals, opening night...

My wife was in a couple of movies nude and it was a great rush. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is Fetish

Post this kind of story there.

Now to vote low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ignore the haters

and please continue with further chapters.

Hopefully she will have sex on stage with her costar, plus LOTS of total nudity for her in the play. Good if there are female costars who have full frontal nudity in the play as well.

Nice if the play is a hit and runs for several weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should be Fetsih

I agree with alot of the other commenters that it should be posted in the Fetish category.Sexual fetishism is defined as sexual arousal brought on by a physical object or a specific situation. Obviously this situation excites both husband and wife.I understand that the Fetsh category attaches with it a stigma the LW's category doe not. That being said do you see a Loving wife here? I do not. The story was well written just in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the comments

It's in the right category. The site owners have made it clear they are happy for cuckolding/wife sharing stories to be posted in the Loving Wives category. It's their site and their rules, so if some people don't like them they should find a site more to their tastes or start their own.

csidecsideover 12 years ago
Good one

I liked it a lot - it amazes me that people read the stories and then complain about fantasies that many men have.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
"No strings, hickies or infections."

At first I thought this was a repost of a story already archived here, but guess it's just a familiar plot, handled okay but the actual sex would have benefited with more detailed description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another willing cuckold with his pea sized brain in his cock end, and she hadn't got on the stage yet.

She his obviously a cock loving slut, any cock will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut On Stage

She's a freakin' slut and,she wrong if she thinks that the artsy fartsy will overlook the sex stuff publicity and get involved in business with .Maintaining a good,clean reputation = $$$ in any business unless you're involved in porn.

The husband is just a wimpy cuck whose wife has him by the balls.

wonderfulwonderfulover 6 years ago
Great story

We had a night kinda like this. Our friend, my wife and I had played strip jack and we were all pretty much naked and someone said what's next. I said how about we pretend to make a porn movie, you be the stars and I will be the director. There was no immediate demurring from either party, so I started giving directions. I must write the full story one day.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No pay

But still a whore in every sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whores don't get paid

Prostitutes do get paid. Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole considering she's just exposed herself to every nasty sexual disease known to man? And since she knows that she'll never be satisfied with her husband, sexually, going forward, why not just go straight to the divorce that's coming? Really poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Very Hot, like it like that! Jerome got some after years of teasing. Excellent. If these asshats on here with negative comments they should stop looking at literotica altogether! 5 stars

lookinaround88lookinaround88about 1 year ago

I like the idea, but the set up seemed a bit rushed, and if she wasn't shy about getting naked at all she probably would've done it before this. Since she's so extremely open to it, it kind of makes it less interesting that she ends up going for it. I would've preferred it if she had to be convinced to do it or at least had some kind of conflict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous