All Comments on 'Novak Might Like Me Ch. 01'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 12 years ago
HOT

That's hot I love how he's taking advantage of the brother reminds me of when I was naive and gave head and got fucked with out knowing it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just dumb

that was the weakest story i have read in a while.......come on...ill put a band aid on it....or an 18 year old asking a 20 year old...will mine be as big as yours when im 20..omg gimmee a break.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
I know...

...you couldn't use any under-age people in the story but it really is lame having an 18-year old being so naive about such matters. Come on.

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125over 12 years ago
GR8T

IT IS A GOOD STORY KEEP IT UP

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago

This is a sweet story but two brothers growing up together, sleeping together, innocent though it was meant to be at the start, No one is that naive but I like how Novak didn't take advantage but Jason cannot be that young in mind..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I just think that if you are going to say an 18 y/o hasn't ever seen an erection (I guess not even his own??) and doesn't know about cum or anything...you probably have to pass him off as simple or something.Obviously he has to be 18 to be in an erotic story...so make him ignorant where sex is concerned but not the basics of the male body. I don't think there is an 18 y/o guy that clueless, so for me it didn't carry in that way. I think they are sweet together in an incestual way. Keep it up but make it feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumb and insulting

Your story is fairly well written but it's ridiculous. I know Literotica doesn't allow stories about underage sex but they shouldn't allow stories about using retarded people for sex either. The truth of the matter is that a lot of boys have jacked off with an older brother as they enter puberty and often learn everything they know about sex at 12 or 13 from them. I suppose it could turn into an incestuous relationship but I think initially it's just a learning experience that you advance out of over the next couple of years. At least that's what happened with me. But 18 and 20? Come on, man, that's just disgusting.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

i like this story and i find jason that young in mind cute. keep going!

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

Obviously, I originally wrote this as a sexual exploration story between two younger brothers. However, due to rules all characters must be over 18. I leave it up to the reader to think of what ages they would actually be based on story content. I will be the first to say this is far from my best work or even a "strong" story. There are only 3 chapters to the Novak story and I wrote it for fun. I appreciate everyone's comments, both good and bad and I hope the story can just be read for fun. The ages of Novak and Jason are of course written as 18 and 20 but that doesn't stop you from picturing them as a different age. Thanks again for the comments. My new Kyle series should be posted any day and I think people will enjoy it. I have 5 chapters already pending approval. It is a story of deep love with several kinky twists. I look forward to comments and criticisms. Thanks Everyone!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 12 years ago
I suggest...

Niffty.com to submit original plot.

Otherwise, I'd have liked to see it longer as it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this has to be the worst story I've read on here for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just don't include ages. Its not like you have to come out and explicitly say how old they are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just don't tell about ages

nice story, but come on - 18, really? and this inexperienced? You should simply leave the question of age to everybodys imagination and everything is cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loving it

major hot with a dash of cute and a pinch of sweet. I especially enjoyed Jason's deduction that the more of his brothers cum he could drink/swallow/gobble - the bigger and stronger he'll get - just as big and strong as his big bro. drinking of novak's virility and potency, Jason will gain some of that virility and potency for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

IS JASON I FUCKING RETARD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous