All Comments on 'The Making of Cuckold Ch. 01'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PEOPLE DO GET SMART

and Gus better hope he can find a friend. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Learn To Cuckold with Cuckold Coach

The “CHALLENGE TECHNIQUE” targets men & women’s psyche to make them very receptive to a cuckold relationship. It kills feelings of attraction but importantly amplifies AFFECTION feelings that keep it emotionally loyal.

Using just this technique alone you can get your woman to cuckold you but remain emotionally faithful and loyal to you. You literally get to bake your cake and eat it too!

I can literally go on and on about the “CHALLENGE TECHNIQUE” but it is of little use if you don’t know how to apply the technique. To learn more about this technique I suggest you read my manual. Not only will you learn this technique but you also get access to other great techniques as well.

You can purchase the manual by going here. www.learntocuckold.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dream Wife

I would love to marry a woman like Sally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And Sally

would love to marry a faggot like you.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Oh HELL no!

Should have left her at the altar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Except he did realize what was happening

How could any man not know he was sucking another mans cum out of a woman's pussy? The smell and taste along would be a red flag. What he did was get up, pack and leave. He filed for an annulment the next day. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only for real pervert guys!!! MINUS 5*!!

Only laughable!!!

RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
Erotic and Well Planned

Each of the scenes depicted have happened at many weddings. Strange things can happen at weddings, and just before. A lovely girl we knew got married, about 6 months later one of my friends to her: You don’t look happy. She just gave herself to him and he fucked her many times after. Her husband found out and she told him that he would just have to put up with it. He stayed. She slept with this friend all of one day a week and even had dinner at the house with her husband at the table on that day before being with her through the night, with the husband still in the house. She stayed with her husband when it ended is what I was told.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will Gus ever wake up? Stay tuned while Sally lives her life of Reilly.

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

Wow. Poor stupid Gus.

The story however was disgusting, twisted and sick. Just the way I like them. Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous