All Comments on 'Cream and Lace Ch. 01'

by KittyCoffin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
NO, actually it is still YOUR turn . . .

This was entirely too short to gain my interest for another chapter. I really get turned off with these short entries that are intended to be teasers for more chapters. Usually I forget about the author and story so that additional chapters are missed or ignored.

Nice try but forget about my looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next Chapter

Hey, Keep these chapters coming. I appreciate a "quickie" even in story telling. Yes, the two of them will enjoy. You have much to look forward to in your writing. Oh, also, fill out your bio more even with a picture. I like to know something about the author, too.

Joe

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Another Teaser

You have lost me as a future reader of any stories you put on here. Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not a good start

I don't mind short chapters, but holy hell, one second she's reaching for her diary and the next second his tongue is up inside her? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interested

I agreed with the others responses that it was much too short because i liked what you did write. You got me strokin dear looking for more of your submissions thank you

Kam

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here Kitty,Kitty

That was a good start, keep it going. and please add your pic to your bio.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Mr. anonymous negative

Please disregard anything that is negative from Mr. phony anonymous. He she or it doesn't have the balls to sign their name so just disregard their comments like the rest of us do.

SemperfidelisSemperfidelisover 12 years ago
pretty good

It was alright. Next time give the characters more depth don't jump into the sexual stuff so fast ;) other then being short it's was good. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story :)

A little short but well written. I would love to see a little more lead in before they actually get down to it. Keep it up!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story felt as if it was a little rushed, but still very hot

I would have liked to have read more about the brother and sister. Perhaps a little more lead in to their tryst, and a lot more of them after they broke that taboo line of brother and sister sex.

I hope that they eventually fuck and the author writes about how they become exclusive to each other as lovers.

KittyCoffinKittyCoffinabout 12 years agoAuthor
Promises!

Thanks for the feedback, and right now I'm getting chapter two ready for submission. Trust me, I'll be adding more character depth as the story progresses, since the whole point of this was a character intro exercise on my part. Usually people complain I give too much away too soon, so I'll be trying to slowly let people get to know my characters, their interests, hobbies,, views on life and related topics as well as how they screw! That's another thing. Excuse my foul language. Obviously, I'm not a guy, but I grew up with mostly jocky friends and their potty mouths! They had the WORST gutter speak of all the people I knew.

Thanks,

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 2 please.

I'm glad to see you are writing more chapters, but why the delay? I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical crap

the writer sounds like a grade school dropout and an underage virgin also. delete and rewrite this trash before posting another chapter or just delete and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Way too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous