All Comments on 'The Biggest Cock in the World'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
funny

was funny.would like to read something similar about a tight cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

Feel sorry for him but then he's lucky as shit came a huge ass load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best, well only

good part was the unbelievable idea that women would line up for it. The rest was garbage.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 3 years ago

I have no idea about a prince and such...but from my experiences, women...single, engaged, married, young, even old...IF....IF...they can do so discreetly...will in fact almost "line up" to "see it" if your endowment is very extreme. Even in small groups...IF they can met and visit discreetly. And, if they can do so discreetly...they will keep coming back to "see" again and again.

And secondly....the author got it right...extreme size does make for lightheadedness as gigantic flaccid grows larger to become colossal erect....but the author missed this...extreme size...even flaccid, you are always cold..and as you get sexually excited and start to grow larger, cold becomes very uncomfortable for arms, feet, legs, back...chill bumps and even some "cold shudders"....so watch cap, warm socks, down booties, shirts, and a warm blanket and hearing pads in bed do help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous