All Comments on 'Coup de Grace'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot and spicy!

Hot story with just the right amount of spice. I reject your name, because this seems very real to me. Keep writing! I like your reality.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
COUP E IS A CAR

or a 1st time tryst. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

enjoyed it.when someone cheats you once its his fault but when he cheats you twice its your fault. Good that she came to know of his cheating well in time before he could have done more harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

***** FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice humour and satire.But storyline is common, girl finds out the boy is cheating on her, boy calls her a w *****. .No boy who's been caught cheating would praise the girl or apologise. He will always try to harm her more.Normal story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Five stars for you.Partners who cheat never loved so they don't really care what happens to the other partner.They would try to show that the other partner was at fault just to blame others & save their face. Thats called you have your cake and eat it too. Lolz. Humor fits in perfectly.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
Loved it AND got off on it!!!

u & ur characters str8 put it down! I especially liked some of the unique ways u described their coupling! 2 b honest, I didn't like her-4 lack of a better term-"ghetto" way of speach(seemed kinda stereotypical)but 2 b even more honest, a lot of us do talk that way ;o) 5 STARS BABY!!!!!

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
I GLADLY ACCEPT THIS REALITY!!

Being a black woman married 2 a white man, I am truly addicted 2 these types of interracial stories. It can b quite difficult@times 4 women in my situation 2 find erotic stories we can relate 2. THANX 4 GIVING ME MY FIX!! ;o)

ArieluArieluover 12 years ago
The words just flew off the screen and .....

Took me to that warm fuzzy (unless waxed) place. More please

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Think you could continue another chapter?

I loved reading your story because it's so real life. Not just fucking in and out... gone. You have the story where as if you chose to you can continue another chapter for Grace and Shane. Now that I would love to read. I hope you keep writing about bw/wm as your other reader wrote I also would love to see more of the stories I love.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I never set out to write sequels, but I always leave an opening of some sort. It all depends upon whether the characters have a story to tell me.

Grace may seem a little stereotypical, but I just thought of her as someone who doesn't deny where she comes from. That's the way everyone she knew talked as she grew up, and she doesn't try to change it. The management must have overlooked it to see her potential, because she's in a critical position as an operator in the warehouse, after all ~_^

Of course, I may not have stressed that enough in the story =P

I like her. She's got flavor. That's what made her interesting to me -- and Shane -- who I envisioned as about as vanilla as vanilla gets until she opened his eyes.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
5 *****

love it cant wait for more!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
i know i should reject reality as your name says

But if what happened with shane was my reality I would not reject it...

Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmm Delicious

I enjoyed this submission! Written just how I like to do things and have them done... Great job! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Call me a softy, but I enjoy a story that ends on an upswing. The sex was great, but a good story is more than just the mechanics of the fuck. Please do continue with this story!

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

This was a really great story, and it left me wanting more. You are a talented writer. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue please

I would love to read more about these characters. Very hot story! Keep writting please.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Needs a sequel!

Please continue this one, man. Outstanding storyline, and has a lot of potential, especially for Jaymal to get pissed off, come looking for revenge, and then get completely messed up! Ah, the possibilities. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agreed

Worth a sequel.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for another very hot read. I don't want to be mistaken for a racial Chauvinist but I liked the counter punch of a white guy with a big cock who makes a woman feel like a woman without calling her dirty names or degrading her.

Thanks again.

Bluejacket01 OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER story of yours that could be easily expanded. You HAVE the talent.....can't see why you never seem to get beyond one or two(at most) chapters.

You write GOOD stories BUT you could write GREAT stories IF you would expand them to their full potential.

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Conflicted...

The sex was great but I almost stopped reading at the 1st page because of Grace's speech. A person can be comfortable with their roots and still have enough sense to know how to speak in public or even decent grammar. The story would have been hotter if Grace hadn't been dumbed down so thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I agree with firediamond. The story was great, as were the details, however Grace's way if speaking was a bit off a turn off and I couldn't really get into it. As a Black woman, I kind of understand why you wrote the story that way, however it's kind of hard to get into a sexual story when one of the character's speech seems so.... "Unsensual"

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
two

Two giving lovers find each other, after or while getting rid of user losers.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice.

I like this story and would love to see it grow. There is definitely a romance brewing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Black girls say Dick instead of cock. Other than that, this is a fairly decent Black vernacular and a good story.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Next? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54over 1 year ago

Loved the story it was great, the like rating button isn’t working, but I gave you my highest rating

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part 2!?

Sir GalahadSir Galahad6 months ago

What I like most about the story is two good people who deserve better than what they had get together and discover their compatibility, And then they find there's more there than his cock and her twat. I have hopes they will create a long-term relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4256 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...