All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 25'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
fruitloverfruitloverover 12 years ago

Jan 18 is my Birthday, so you chapter coming out will be a wonderful birthday present and I can't wait for my birthday now. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yey!

I was actually checking and refreshing your page ever five minutes just to see if Ch. 25 is out. :)

Thanks for another great chapter. Kennedy seems lovely and the bond with the fathers is so sweet. Already marked january 18 in my calendar.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

i adore Kennedy and how she wanted her daddy and wouldn't settle for no one else, i also love the fact that all the Brothers can take care of her as it should be since they are family, can't wait to learn more about this little girl and how Hannah & Ra will greet their little sister. Excellent work hun. i also intrigued by Tosu comment and her smile...It will be interesting to see how she comes into the future chapters when the revolution comes about.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I loved the chap especially how Kennedy wanted the men nd how todY reacted to the family interaction can't wait till next chap u r an amazing writer

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
18th January

I'll hold you to that. Of course, earlier is acceptable.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
thank god for little kennedy!

i'm so glad her reaction to christof was so demanding! if it weren't for that they would not be able to touch and bond with her. i loved how kennedy tried to get as close to christof as possible, even while in the womb. that was so touching. and we just know the guys will all be such attentive and loving fathers....awwww! i sure wish dw could wave her magic wand and make these guys come to life, i would definitely sign up for my very own "family". like other commenters, i'm wondering about tosu also. i think she's a female version of christof, and i wonder what part she will play in the upcoming events. and i'm still thinking that nu-reeh is secretly wanting something different also. for some reason i think her agressive attitude is a front. i can't wait to find out.

ok, well, how else can i say it? but dw you are without a doubt a fantastic story teller and your babies will be so lucky to have a mother who can not only read them stories from other books but write stories just for them also. excellent job!

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This story keeps climbing to new heights. Kennedy is SO much her father's daughter, his curiousity, his compassion.

Can't wait to see how the various pieces fit together.

I want the book! umm, it needs to be a book so I can get it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't know how you do it

But damn, I almost cried. I really love this story, all your work is so wonderfully written that I get wrapped up in the characters and the fantasy world you so cleverly created. Simply fabulous. Can't wait for more.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i wanted to make an observation.

kennedy is going to be a daddy's girl, i sense a really close relationship between them. having other children might be hard for them also now that they realize what it means to be fathers and not just breeders. but, hannah was able to stay with them until she had matured and was able to leave the nest. i think we and ciara need to get used to the idea that the time from birth to maturity is a much, much shorter time and as all children do, they will leave home and strike out on their own. at least hannah has knowledge of her family and is allowed to come home and maintain a relationship with them, just like our kids do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

This is absurb, I stayed up all night reading everything again and I have work in a couple of hours. I am so intrigued by the story that I can not wait, and now wish I had not found it because I can not wait 13 days for the next chapter. Great writing, great story, great twists. While the story has many climaxes in it, it has yet to reach the great climax.

I really have to admit that I have not been so deeply wanting more since I read the first book of the Pern years ago.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
This chapter had me smiling all the way through:)

Wonderful job, DW, of mending the trust issues between Ciara and the brothers. The family burning the whips together was a fitting way for them to start anew, and the tender lovemaking scene that followed was perfect. The men have grown so much--a few chapters ago I never would have imagined them (especially Bane!) gently bathing their newborn family member. This story still keeps me enthralled, and that's due to your talented efforts.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I was right, Christof is papa! Doing a little happy dance. I love this story. You are doing an awesome job. :)

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78over 12 years ago
Congrats To Christof! =)

Oh, what an amazing story! I have been a loyal fan since Chapter 1 and I had a nagging feeling that (my favorite) Christof was the father since the baby girl was so curious and connected to him easily.

This chapter definitely brought tears to my eyes. Great job!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Awww I love Kennedy!!

I can not wait for her to meet her sister Hannah! She is already soo cute! I am proud of this family and I LOVE this story!! Hope you are feeling well and had a great Holiday and New Years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I can't wait for more. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

another great chapter!! and another baby, so fast!! love the character and plot developments, you have us totally absorbed. thank you and happy new year!!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
ANOTHER PERFECT CHAPTER

Thank you for posting yet another very enjoyable and entertaining chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and an great New Years

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What an excellent chapter!

I love the contrast between Hannah and Kennedy's entries into the universe. It illustrates the advantages of freedom over slavery in very tender, intimate ways. Having the endorsement of N'ureeh's sister Taos is another encouraging sign for the potential for change.

You've crafted this story so lovingly. It's a sheer pleasure to read.

I have only one stumbling block, which is really just a trivial thing. When you italicize words from "Earth English," I always trip over them. They seem to beg for an emphasis that doesn't match the words' use in the sentence. It pulls me out of the story just fractionally. When there are a lot of italicized words in a passage, it makes for choppy reading. But that's probably just me.

Happy 2012, where great things are lined up for you.

See you back in a few weeks. Thanks very much for letting us know in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awww DW you're killin me here...Jan 18th before I can get my teeth into another stunning chapter...

Right you're forcing the big guns now... I'm going to withold... erm nothing...I have nothing to withold from you... *sniffles*

btw Jan 12th is my birthday any chace of a present.... *wink wink* lol

PB X

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Damn im a dunce.....that was CHANCE.... any Chance of a present...

(Phew do you think anyone will notice?)

;)

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

I did not want this chapter to end! Especially after kennedy was born...... Hehe, Can't believe how much of a daddy's girl she is---she's going to be one spoiled girl. Glad that Christof is the father, however, i want see Ciara give birth to all of the men's child. I want to know if she will ever have boys or twins, rose/fuji being pregnant, etc. Thank you for updating.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Perfect chapter.

This story is quite remarkable. I reread some of the chapters in anticipation of your releases. Thank you for whatever goes on in your head that produces this tale.

PixieDarkPixieDarkover 12 years ago
Loved it

I would like you to know that i love this story and i have the hardest time waiting for the next installment. It is very good and i am excited to see what is going to happen next.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
It's been a while since I commented...

But I just couldn't resist this chapter. Reading your story now, I almost couldn't imagine going back and reading from the beginning. I remember in the beginning I was anticipating a change in how the brothers viewed the world, but then I despaired that it was never going to happen. Well, it was a long and winding road, but now I can see the promised land. Not just for Damien's family, but maybe for everyone. The end with Kennedy and the whole family was just so touching and wonderful. The brothers' dedication to making their family a real family is everything I ever hoped they would feel and more. They feel so strongly about it, that they don't even want to keep up pretenses any more. They are pretty much set on changing things for all the men, and maybe the women too.

I have to tell you that you've crafted quite a story here. It's clear that you have always had a plan for how the story was going to go and you executed that plan patiently, but consistently. Your writing has brought me completely into this world and these people's lives. Their thoughts and emotions are so clear to me that I'm living the story with them as I read. You've laid out your story in a precise, deliberate way, but never so slowly that you lost my attention. The highs of this story are so high, that I find myself floating on a cloud of emotion. The lows, though, had me wanting to stop reading. (Couldn't bring myself to do it though, cause I always wanted to know what happened next.)

It's been a fantastic and realistic journey through the philosophies, emotions, and sometimes weirdness of your world here, and I look forward to more.

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
Yay 5 stars!!!!

Beautiful, loved the interaction between Kennedy and the men. Little sad there's no twins, that would have been awesome. With the poor reproduction rates, twins would have been absolutely astonishing (maybe next time?)

Wondering if Tosu is one of the leading women in the revolution, one of the ones that Hannah and Ra deliver messages to? Been wondering that since Hannah first mentioned the fight for freedom.

One thing that I love about your writings is how you explain and describe the alien culture. It was so present in the beginning chapters and though you moved off it a little to focus on the men's personalities, I love how it came back in this chapter, thanks DW!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
Love it!!!

It can't end. I don't want it to. T_T I am somewhat surprised of what Tosu said. She has talked to Ciara before during her last pregnancy, yet I never expected her to want equality between the men and themselves. Is Tosu involved in the group who want equality as well?

I love your stories and I can't wait for more no matter what you want to write about next. :D

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Praiseworthy...

chapter as usual.It was good to see the men connecting with their daughter,so sweet. Good chapter.

A happy, healthy, and prosperous New year to you DW

pengyargpengyargover 12 years ago
Disappointed

I really hate to say that I did not like this chapter. I have been following this story since this summer, and this chapter has nowhere near the appeal of the others. Normally there are wonderful descriptions that make you feel like you are part of the story or watching it unfold. This chapter also felt extremely rushed. I know the author was trying to make sure she got the chapter in on the promised date, but I honestly would have preferred it being posted late and a better quality. I am still a huge fan of the story and love all the twists and turns, and I anxiously await the next chapter.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I always look for new chapters with this story. I feel like I am watching everything that's happening and I cannot praise this story enough. I have many many many favorite authors on my list, but you are in my top 5 super faves. never stop writing, your are fantastic, and never forget that.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Brilliant as usual. I've read all the comments DW and gotta say they are all going to be absolutely thrilled with all the future chapters!!! I for one can't wait for the next one to post!!!

Willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I am in love with this story as well as all the characters. You are an amazing writer. All I want to do is sit down and read more. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
; ( Sad...

I just finished reading the chapter and am literally about to cry because I want...no, no, Need, the next chapter now. Oh well, have to be patient! Thank you, DoctorWolf for a fabulous read!!! (I have determined though, that I will have to read you once a month. That is the only way I will be able to control my addiction to your Gorgeous, Wonderful, and Amazing Story!) I will fill in the time until February with your other Fabu story (which is Splendid also). Thank you again and see you in February! (^^) I just now understood the true meaning of gushing all over someone) haha, lol.

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 12 years ago
Thank you!

As always, I can't wait for more!

LolalinLolalinover 12 years ago
*contentment*

I am sssssssooooooooo happy that this is Christof's baby. Omg I almost jumped up and down when I read who's baby it was. You are so gooder!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
O..o

cant wait for the next chapter!!! love it!

ChappieChappieover 12 years ago
Good stuff.

Knew it was Christof's when it was so curious it wouldn't allow any of them to sleep. An interesting twist with Tosu. Could she be one of the women that are leading the rebellion - protecting and freeing her men in spite of Nu-reeh? A good chapter that provides further character development while moving the plot along. Thank you for sharing this story with us!!

I so enjoy all five of Ciara's Brothers. I hope to see each of their daughters, and the unique characteristics that they will bring to the gene pool. It may be difficult to write through three more pregnancies, I know, but still... you've triggered my imagination to see what they may be like. That's what good fiction does - brings the story alive outside of text itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

I have been reading this story since u first started writing on it and I know I should be use to the way you end things but Come One, Really? These cliff hangers are killing me. I understand why you do them doesn't make waiting any less frustrating, and it is going to be two weeks before you get the next chapter in.....Man that sucks..Hope it comes in sooner than that.

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

~~~~~I suddenly noticed Tosu still in the room watching. Before she turned I swear I saw pride in her eyes. Almost inaudibly I heard her say, "This is how it should be."~~~~

I just about started crying!!!!! And to think I almost quit reading this story in the beginning! I can't wait until the next chapter!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
pengyarg?????

Were you reading the same chapter as everyone else??? I don't understand how you can be let down by this chapter! It did not feel rushed to me.

andejene20andejene20over 12 years ago
loved it

i have never commented on a story here... i am an avid reader of many authors on here yet have never posted.. i must say this is one of the best stories i have ever read. i read the first 24 chapters in just under 2 days around 2 weeks ago... and i cant wait to read even more! this was well worth the wait!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
Yay! Another chapter! A little bit of criticism here~ lol

As much as this story hits my heart and takes me to another world with each chapter I can't help but feel like I'm loosing some of the connection I once felt before with the other brothers. Though I'm glad you've brought Bane into the picture with more interaction I also felt that he has, in a way, outshone the other brothers in presence and personality. I also have to agree a little bit that it seemed like the story was a little rushed, and I feel that it may be because of pressure to make the deadlines.

Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this chapter immensely, especially towards the end since it really warmed my heart that the brothers got a chance to finally be fathers <3 and it made me jump and smile when Tosu stated that this was how things should be (hint towards the future? <3 ). Can't wait to read more but just giving a little bit of my criticism since I felt like the other brothers had more presence than they do now. And you shouldn't have to push yourself into hurrying to make the deadlines you promise. A great story takes time to make, so we all understand :) Looking forward to reading more!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
continuation from my last comment

and it made me jump and smile when Tosu stated that this was how things should be like (a hint towards the future? <3) I just miss the other brothers big personalities I felt like each of them had before. Can't wait to read more and you shouldn't have to force yourself to meet deadlines to not break your promises. Good stories take time to make, so we all understand :) Looking forward to the next chapter! Kennedy seems like a sweetheart and daddy's girl xD Complete opposite from Hannah when she was a baby. lol :3

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
Not sure why literotica is cutting me off today but continuing from last comment! xD

Can't wait to read more and you shouldn't feel like you have to rush yourself to keep your promise about the deadlines. Great stories take time to make, so we'll understand :) Looking forward to reading more! Kennedy seems like a sweetheart and a complete daddy's girl xD The complete opposite of Hannah when she was a baby xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just wonderful

The scenes you wrote where Christof and his brothers first hold then later bathe Kennedy were some of the most tender I've ever read. I cried. If you ever publish this story in paperback or ebook I will recommend it to my book club (I'll have to warn them about the hot sex, but it might do some of them some good). This story is so good. Thank you.

Yves

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
This birth was a real victory

Possibly because they were more involved with the pregnancy from the beginning, the men have a stronger connection to this baby. She is definitely family, and obviously loved. This is a great omen for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think the reason is because Ciara was more focused on being a slave when pregnant with Hannah and with Kennedy she had more freedom and her focus was on how much the men were enslaved. Thus, Hannah would hate the slavers in the guise of her fathers and Kennedy would hate the slavers in the guise of the women. Totally Awsome.

Nell3dxNell3dxover 12 years ago

I can feel your emotions through your writtings. It's refreshing to read your stories. I also like that you to announce your next post. I hope your pregnancy is going well . Continue . You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

why beautiful story line i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this tory. dont stop pls continu the good work .

cheers from the carribean

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
you rock

I love the story. I hope they have more babies but freee.

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Continues to be five stars

I still can't believe how complex and extraordinarily well-thought-out this story is. It remains one of the most riveting works I have ever read (and I read a lot.) I just read the whole thing through for the fourth time, and I still notice new details and connections. I am a decent writer, but you, DrWolf, are an exceptionally gifted writer. Please feel free to never end this story (OK, I know that isn't possible, but I so love the characters, I hate to ever say goodbye to them.) I felt this chapter was a little lighter than many others, but probably only because so much time passed. The concept development was still immensely important, and the disciplining of a different member of the family, combined with the destruction of the whips, moved the emotional development forward as well. And who wouldn't love Kennedy's attachment to her father(s), and theirs to her. Who would ever expect a story about an intergalactic sex slave on a free "porn" site to be a deeply moving piece of literature on slavery? Spectacular as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A loving family

I love reading the stories. Some of the comments are just as loving. Its like you have made us part of you characters family

Hugs.

summermaxsummermaxover 12 years ago
Yes!

Yes! Yes! Yes!! This has been the best chapter yet!!! Ok, I say that every time but its true! You are an amazing writer and I love it that the men have bonded with Kennedy! Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This story, just keeps on getting better, I never want it to end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

if no one else ha suggested it yet...this would make a good book. You should consider that. Dont price it too high though....but id be willing to pay to read the complete thing. Might have to edit parts to apeal to more readers but. You got something here. just saying...my $0.02c.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
With all that curiosity,

she had to be Christof's. I'm so glad that Ciara and Christof had a child, they're so well suited. It makes me wonder how much trouble Kennedy will get into though. She's strong willed but so human. Will she want to explore the world like Hannah did or will she want to stay with her mama and daddy? I feel like Kennedy will get punished a whole lot more than Hannah did as she grows up. She'll willfully rock the boat and I'm nervous about the consequences.

I'm riveted by the storyline and the detailed character work, as always, and excited about an unexpected ally in Tosu. Looking forward to the 18th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Stop!

Found your story a few days ago and havn't been able to stop reading it - just as well I'm on holidays! Think this is one of the best chapters' Can't wait to see how it ends. And yes like most of the others I would totally buy this if it was published!

Ready_N_WillingReady_N_Willingover 12 years ago
Thank you

The waiting was killing me. As soon as you had written how curious the unborn child was, I knew it was Christof's. I'm glad she is. I love the direction things seem to be taking. Headed toward freedom, but still with an unclear path to that end. So many possibilities though. Thank you for writing, and for not leaving this unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing as always...

I'm seriously in love with this story & happy that Christoff is the father of Kennedy, makes sense. I think Evan's hot and hope the next child, if there is, would be his:) The characters, the twists & turns, events & others are described such that I'm able to picture it, and there's a great balance between intense and light reading, which makes it so great. Can't wait to see what happens next and anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Thank you so much for this awesome chapter.

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
I caught up -- now I am a slave

When I first started thie epic w/ chapters 1/2, it was right after xmas. Since then, the only limitation to my progress was my real life. Today, I am a sex slave - in a fashion- because your writing schedule now rules the great pleasure I find in your prose & plot creations. However, I don't need the anal Plug to prep me for Chap 26. Take care of youself, Doc .....

8 jan 2012

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
Yea

The baby is born, I hope all the men get a baby girl and they all join with Hannah and set their family free. I love this story so much.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
YAY!

I was on vacation w/o internet access. But I came back and Chap 25 is here!!!! Yay!!! And way better than the last few!!!! I can't wait to see what happens when Kennedy and Hannah meet for the first time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can someone make that cream

I love how your characters have grown, the men and Ciara don't infuriate me as they did in the beginning. Yeah to that cream wish it was real life ... could have used for my pregnancy and I bet you could too Dr. W

L

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Another "One of my favorite chapters!"

Lovely. Just lovely. It was so sweet to see the brothers finally get a chance to bond with a baby. I agree that the rampant curiosity of Kennedy in the womb pointed me to Christoff as father. She was like a baby Ciara when Ciara kept asking all the questions and driving everone crazy so long ago. I figured since Christoff is the most human of the brothers, he would just reinforce the curiosity. But I have to admit that I am concerned that as Hannah and Ra spoke of the revolution while Kennedy was in the womb, the fetus was soaking all of those plans up. I was half afraid she'd come out of the womb pumping her fist and shouting FREEDOM!!!! lol I'm worried that someone so tiny and without the ability to restrain herself knows all of those huge secrets. But even as I type this I can see you smiling knowingly DW. By now I know that nothing happens by mistake in this literary world of yours. If I have thought of it, you are way ahead of me. I have also always wondered that if Christoff fathered a child, would his partial human DNA combine with Ciara's to give the baby more human characteristics so she wouldn't develop as Hannah did. She might be a more obvious hybrid, more human than Pirean. In a way, I'd like to see that, although it might put her in grave danger.

There is no reason why this can't be a continuing series of novels someday, if you so desired. I admit that I have even done a search on the web and Kindle for "Dr. Wolf, author." Ha, ha. Of course it's a Lit pen name, but that's how desperate I have gotten for your writing at times. Oh, and I made myself remember to add this one point in my comment. Some of my favorite parts of your writing style are how you add those human asides by Ciara. Like after the whole Evan anal plug affair, when you have Ciara remark, "It was going to be a weird day." I often burst out laughing when I least expect to.

Okay, I read "Bound By My Mate," and loved it. I'm rereading "Slave to the Servants." I don't suppose you have any other stories hanging around to post? You're amazing and I'm so grateful you have managed to continue this story despite all that's going on with you.I trust you implicitly as a writer, and I think that is crucial for any reader. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forget the cream...I'd like one of those transports!

The only way in which I feel this was maybe just a teensy, tiny bit rushed is that I wanted to know more about how Rose was adjusting up in the mountains, and if she learned how to swim. (Ok, maybe you could have mentioned Fuji too, but it was Rose I was really curious about).

Other than that, I adored this chapter and Tosu's little whispered "revelation" has got me very much intrigued.

Love the story and LOVE your writing DW. Oh and BTW, I hope she has a boy next time so we can see the difference in their development. And that she gets to keep and raise him, of course!

-JS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Look...Doc Woffie...

I don't give "5's" easily. But you are imaginative, consistent, fluent in timing and keeping characters straight...I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS! I'm poor. I'm perverted. I know the reason why I am a loyal fan of literotica...just fucking thanks for turning me into one who loves a story with GREAT written sex. Damn! It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom flying through. Keep us poor perverts in mind when you go authentic and drop us peons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE IT! More please!!! How about a boy baby that they are allowed to keep?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Thank you so much for sharing your story it is very well written and i really enjoy getting to know all the characters. The storyline is imaginative and i look forward to every new installment

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finally I got to catch up with my alian family. I am rapidly becomming one of those chicks who talk about soap charactors as if they are real; and God KNOWS I'm going to have seperation anxiety when it's finished. Sniff sniff....... I was thiknking this was Christofs baby but I know your going to keep me on my toes untill the right time! I so hope things are well at home! You'll just have to let us know how the prescious bundle has their debut. I know I'm not the only one to wish your family all the best........just don't forget us........ Although not as cute, we need you too!

As always I have not talked my husband into "brother husbands" yet. Brillient!!!

eskimokisses84eskimokisses84over 12 years ago
A book...

I just have to say... I stumbled upon this website on google while searching for short stories. Ive read a few on here, but none has captured my attentions as much as this one. I can honestly say that you are the only "favorite" author on my short list that I keep very regular tabs on. You keep everyone guessing and holding their breath. If this was ever published as a book, I would not hesitate to purchase it. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:-/

How can I adequately say how much I have fallen for this story?! Love that the plot is unique and totally a world of its own. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I even found myself skipping through some of the sex scenes just so I could get to the next plot movement! lol. Totally not the standard literotica smutfest. I cried at the birth scene. CRIED! DON'T STOP WRITING!! LOVE THIS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I began to suspect Christof was the father...

When Ciara first bonded, and felt hot and dirty, and different from the others. Christof always did keep a bit more seperate than the rest of the brothers. The curiosity confirmed it for me. I was intrigued by the women Nu-reeh told Ciara about from the wet area of the planet, which got me thinking...Christof didn't like everything being hot and dry and dusty. Maybe he's related to the women from the wetter mountains, who were hairless with striped hides. Maybe Kennedy will be like them, and never grow fur! She's also more than half human, which could prove interesting.

Evan was particularly entertaining this chapter! I can't WAIT to see his reaction when it's his own child. (And I can just see the brothers feeling compelled to taste everything for her!) I also wonder about her possible size, since you'd mentioned that the alien that contributed the tasting sense was small, and initial hybrids were undersized.

I am SO rambling on, but had just one other thing to ponder...Nu-reeh chose mining in the mountains because she wanted men, and children, and family. I think Tosu's comments don't reflect a discord with her sister at all. Nu-reeh went out of her way to make her men feel like they were servants rather than slaves. Within the confines of the society she knows, she has tried to be rather accommodating, in her own bad-ass way! She has real concern for the men in her care. Perhaps she can make a transition, given a chance.

DW, wonderful, as always! I can't wait to read more, and I wish you well in your own pregnancy!

wit.rileswit.rilesover 12 years ago
Wonderful as Always

As usual this is another great chapter. I've been reading it since last summer and it is so fun to see the characters change in such natural ways.

It's probably a little late (okay, very late) to make this comment, but I really wish the chapter descriptions were a little more descriptive. I guess they might be a protection against spoilers, but it makes it really hard to go back to read specific chapters I loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If only

If only we were so advanced we could instantly heal tears from childbirth and tighten everything back up with a cream! Good chapter as always, not sure how realistic it is for the men to beat her so sadistically and then do a 180. If they were so decent how could they act that way in the first place? Not really buying the explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mind blowing!

Darling I adore you! Never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looove it!

Please, please publish this. I would pay money to have this story in my hands at night. :)

Will you be writing another series after A Slave to the Servants? Your writing is so clear and concise. It would be a shame to see you go! It's so impressive that you created your own little world and people. You are simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting anxiously for chapter 26!

I'm still greatly enjoying this story and am impatient for each new chapter! I think the only part I didn't like was when Ciara was beaten, especially WHERE she was beaten. Pissed me off, and it seemed out of character, but I couldn't give up on such a wonderful story! I have to agree that the sex scenes aren't really what make it for me. I love the actual plot MUCH more. :)

Hope your pregnancy is going well and that you no longer have morning, noon, and night sickness. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your writing

I absolutely love your story. I hope you are able to keep it going for many, many more chapters!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
It all makes sense

Actually as shocking as the beating chapter was (shook us all out of our boots!) it really did make sense and so does their remorse for it now; they are/have been truly creatures of dedication to doing what they think is right and that was how they viewed that punishment. Maybe even though she's burned the "tools" she'll eventually get back to trusting them to help her enjoy that bit of pain that she did before. Just love each and every one of your characters, a top class story!

Cheers

trishialuvskhleotrishialuvskhleoover 12 years ago

please upload soon ur story so far is wonderful and interesting keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I adore your stories and can't wait to get to know this new little girl! She sounds like quite the handfull!! You are really a wonderful writer. Please keep up the good work and keep 'em coming : ) And best wishes for your pregnancy. May all go well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My favorite story ever!

It's hard to believe how amazing a job DW does with keeping distinct personalities and the thoroughness and consistency of the interactions between the different quirks and how they influence each other through the bond. Many professional stories I've read have a tendency for the men to start out unique, but end up melding into a conglomeration of the author's idea of the "ultimate man". It's stupid and I find these characters very refreshing, I love how things have developed and how they change. I can't wait for more!

asunalanasunalanover 12 years ago
i'm going nut

cant wait cant wait

i'd practically refresh the page, like every 5 mins to check for new upload...this story is addictive

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for ch26

i'm not whining, really. i just want to let you know that your stories are really great that I get so excited at the idea of a new chapter. i've been waiting for this day since I read ch. 25.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
A little late

CH26 has been submitted.

It may post Wed. AM.

More likely Thur. some time.

Maybe even Fri., I hope not!

It is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best....

thank you!

*****

nadali

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so amazing!!

i've been reading this on the mobile version, which unfortunately doesn't let me comment, but after reading this i had to go on the computer. this story is totally captivating!! especially this last chapter is so touching with the way the men regard kennedy. you've managed to create a hot story, but with so many layers of meaning that it hasn't lost any of it's power. you should be shopping this around, but this is absolutely publishable!! thank you, and, as a pregnant woman myself, i can't believe you've got the time or energy to write! :)

displacementdisplacementabout 12 years ago
one more thing...

i'm bummed out i don't have more time to read today, because i can't WAIT to find out more about christof and kennedy. SPECIFICALLY, will the combination of human genetics make for a far different looking female?!?! :)

thank you again for an amazing story!

apollo90apollo90about 12 years ago
Better!

I started reading this series in April (after Chap 30 or 31 was published, I believe). This story was amazing up to about Chapter 20 and then it slowed down dramatically. There was a shift as you were trying to get the main characters to re-orient themselves. This finally happened in this chapter and it was well worth reading through the previous chapters. While this is published in Literotica, the lack (or infrequent use) of sex has not deterred from the excellent story you are writing. Can't wait to see how this is all going to turn out! How does Rachel/Ciara turn Paternia on its ear and stop slavery?

Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This has been, (& continues to be) an amazing story. It has made pluralistic sex exciting & beautiful, and still teaches a value lesson about the negative aspects of slavery. I would love to recommend it (not Ciara, but the story) to my friends but that would expose my addiction to Porn. you wonder how Jefferson our ex-president felt about the slaves that he was impregnating. One will never know.

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago

I just had to laugh. Ditto on the comment before me. It feels just like that. I'd really love to recommend this to my friends, but we're not really open with talking about sex and all that jazz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

As a hormonal and pregnant woman I absolutely love this chapter best of all!!!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoy the direction this story has taken. This is my first time reading it but I know it won't be my last. Thank you for creating this world for us.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
Sweet little Kennedy...

The way you connected Kennedy with the men was perfect, reading this a second time I find this chapter hurt my heart. Seeing their trials and errors for the first time and being remorseful because of them and having Ciara accept their apologizes and understanding their errors of education was so wonderful. But then to know what they are about to go through in the chapters to come just hurts my heart. I love Kennedy as a child and now understand Hannah's anger as well. Her experience in the womb, her brutal delivery, and her forbidden contact to the men helped assure the hatred she carried towards them. I am happy she is learning to love them, even if its a respected love and not an otional one. This story is simply amazing, you should not end this just yet but I fear with the baby now, you probably will. I hate thinking the worst but reality tells that you wont have time for us any more.... This makes me sad, but I understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally

It felt like it took a long time to come back from chapters of sad plot turns, but it's nice to end this one on a happy note. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Revolutionary fiction meets erotica, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Kinda sad BDSM is out of the door now, but I will agree with people at how this chapter was really nice and there weren't any sad plot twists. The passionate lovemaking at the beginning was so tender and sweet.

Iamthewalrus886Iamthewalrus886almost 12 years ago
Jesus!

It's 2 A.M! I have class at eighth! Damn you Doc, this story is magical...

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Is This . . .

going to be the new "Uncle Tom's Cabin?" Wow, even Nu Reeh's sister is a freedom fighter! I am looking forward to Kennedy becoming Ra's sister also :)

Thanks, Dr.W. for making this chapter so sweet for us guys. I didn't realize how much I was feeling like I was an outsider until Christof did what I have done with my three daughters and my grandchildren. I made me feel all warm and cuddly again.

One of the things I have enjoyed most with my children and grandchildren was to share my recliner with them. We would sit close and I would rub their backs as I told them nonsense stories until first they and then I would fall asleep for a nap after lunch. It was my favorite bonding experience (besides holding them shortly after birth).

Lynn

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
*Sniff*

Pass the tissues .Such an amazing chapter .Two days reading non stop and I'm still not even slightly bored .The mark of an amazing writer.Doctor Wolf you have a gift :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

some of ur retarted fans are voting macallan and necromancer stories negatively.... ask THEM TO BACK OFF!!!

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Excellent..

and fascinating as always. Just when I think there's no where else to take this story -- you serve up another tantalizing plot line. This story has probably spoiled me for this category as it's the first I've read in sci-fantasy. And when you've had the finest wine -- it's hard to go back to grape juice. Thanks -- hope you're well...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous