All Comments on 'Our Guest Makes Three'

by maxfuckedher

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not a turn on for me personally, but neatly done and you get a fifth star for upsetting the sort of narrow-minded morons that go out of their way to be upset (and if the wife had been bi-curious they would no doubt have been fine with that). Sometimes I think this section should be named Loving Wives - Hating Husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Most guys like this fantasy.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Hot story

Enjoyed how you conveyed the husband's surprise and excitement, along with his love for his wife.

Right category... Suggest you delete the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Something ...

Something for the male submissives and self loathers . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny

it never ceases to amaze me some of the stupid comments form some stupid people. they should know what type stories are in a category yet they read them and feel the need to bash the authors with their drivel. this story was written well and had the message the author wanted to send. keep writing.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 12 years ago
Hmmm i liked

You noticed all the neg comments none had the balls to leave names. I find it was an interesting twist,.Even if the guy did it as a 1 time heat of the moment this it was a nice read

stringfellostringfelloover 12 years ago
Very nice!

How I envy you and would love to have been the man on my knees giving my wife such a show!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story.

Many woman have desire to see m/m sex. It is easier to get guys to do this than most think. It can really empower women in the relationship

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

WOW - what an arousing HOT story !! Your comments about what his wife felt and then when her husband at first innocently was a fraction of an inch from another guys cock; set off such strong emotions in all 3 . What you said about how such circumstances can trigger unexpected actions and reactions at first; are very true in people.

That would be an interesting experience to try for such.

Please keep writing as there must be a few more chapters about where the couple and their guest, Roger go from here.

Thank you !

pavoratipavoratiover 12 years ago
good story. it got me going

Thanks. good story and good presentation.

It might be a good thing to restrict comments only to those who have made a previous writing submission to Literotica. then the trolls might just have to be honest and ante up.

pav

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why don't all

of you fags go away. Yes I know this asshole will delete my message because he has no balls to take all comments good and bad. Also I do not sign up for every sight I go to, too many hackers out there.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Regardless of other comments

Writing was fairly good but this is mostly a gay coming out, or at least bisexual with major emphasis on drinking cum and sucking cock by hubby. Fetish or Gay section in my opinion.

robguy1941robguy1941over 12 years ago
nice

I enjoyed the story, In the heat of passion things happen and doing things to please the wife can never be berated. Love is strong.

Oh yeah, Seems I read the tag line warning that the husband sucks a cock for his wife. Soooo . . . . why are mr Anonymous reading this if it upsets them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Women should explore this angle. I would explore this if it turned my woman on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gay

If your gay then be gay quit hiding behind some woman as a cover. You can come out of the closet.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Excellent story

This was an excellent story, well written and short. I disagree with the commentators who feel this is a gay story. In my opinion there is nothing gay about it, he sucked cock in order to make his wife cum hard and the couple made the decision to have a two male threesome. Furthermore there is no indication prior to the husband sucking cock that he had gay / bi tendencies and there is no indication after he sucked cock that he turned into someone obsessed with sucking cock. Therefore, I feel, this experience for the character was a one-off experience in which he explored sucking cock in order to please his wife. If anything, I feel, there a secondary domination / submission theme to this story.

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousover 12 years ago
Right catagory

I only opened this story to read the comments some of the narrow minded write. After reading some of them I had to read it for myself and although the closest I have ever come to another penis is in the shower at the gym with a shower head between us I found that this story was indeed well written and more about pleasing the wife than any gay sex. Now if a second chapter is written it would have to go into another section.

MenssanaMenssanaover 12 years ago
Good story

I read this one after your massage story and love the idea of sucking off my friend, which I have done, while being watched like this. I have a female friend at work who always loved to hear about my exploits the day after when my friend and I had been having some fun. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing to compare it to

Now that you sucked your first cock and it seems that you LIKED it, you just gotta try dressing as a woman and doing it!!!!! Being in a bra, stockings, a garter belt and heels is something soooo special!!!! I sure your wife would like that also as she would have the best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible

Should be in Gay Male............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked a lot

Excellent story. I very much like your style of writing. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woodwork

all the faggots crawled out of it. Too bad theydon't have their own hub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did it for his wife?

Hmm, I read this:

"...I actually came from sucking his cock and not even touching my cock..."

and somehow, I didn't get the impression he was doing it only for his wife's pleasure. I also must have missed the part where it was obvious that he wasn't gay/bi. I got the distinct inference that he received sexual pleasure solely from performing a sexual act on a member of the same sex, which by definition makes it a homosexual act.

Apparently, no one is more homophobic than a homosexual hiding in the closet, and from reading the cuckold stories here, that would include maybe 80% of the self-proclaimed cuckolds...

"Hey, I am only doing this because I love my wife so much, so shut the damn closet door!"

slevin1949slevin1949over 12 years ago
Loved the story

Sometimes things just happen and you made it happen for me. Roger will have to move on with his travels, but there are many other possibilities for this couple to make each other happy. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Would love to share a big cock with my wife, we could snowball his cum and I would enjoy a nice creampie as well!

Cody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spontaneous

Believe the build up and unplanned is even more excitng than the sexual interaction...but after this I would like to experience this for myself...Hot!!

i am hard as a rock.. wet at the tip very nice...feels so good..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Marlene I still suck my cock while thinking of you.I want to taste big cocks after the been in your sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My ultimate fantasy...

If only my wife could get into something like this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Good job

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 6 years ago
This is exactly what my wife wants

Yes, my wife get the same type orgasms just talking about me on my knees sucking cock. It is incredibly erotic to role play to. We rp to me sucking dick every time we have sex. She tells me I am ready for a “Real Cock” all the time. As hot as she gets, I guess I am ready to try my first. Any interest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing but creamy stuff

Just like to say my wife invited me to help her as she sucked one . Finger told me to get down on it or leave! She had him cumming down my throat after only a minute or two. She loves me sucking cock! Hot bitch!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Loved how the wife set up her husband to suck the young man's cock. This was set up rom the beginning. Most husbands just need a little encouragement from their wife to engage in bi play. In this case she encouraged him in spades. Of course it helps that he was a;ready licking the pie. It's not a huge transition from licking your own pie to eating the cum of another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy of mine

You nailed a major fantasy of mine, again. Sharing a cock with my wife and massage fantasies are tops on my list

chucker77chucker77over 3 years ago
I have done this

so hot. Like reliving an experience we had. So very hot 🔥. Fully erect. Hard cum. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckoldry and homosexuality always cum together in the end.

I never realized so many gay guys marry slutty women. Since the wives get fucked by better men, they don't mind being used to lure cock within penetrative range of their husbands' mouths and asses.

Although a marriage of convenience always sounds sordid, this seems a win-win arrangement for both the slut and her cuck. C'est la vie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous