All Comments on 'Sleeping with Mom Ch. 02'

by sammy_kind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Don't stop

God my dick is rock hard and I need to cum!! Man this story has me so fucking hard!!! Hurry and write the next chapter. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the logic in this?

Seriously! Do you really think your stories are that good that we are anxiously waiting month at a time for the next part? Piece of advice, post the ENTIRE story. Minutes after I read these stories I forget them and I am sure that goes for many others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

I think that Anonymous is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
... or wrong!

No - I think the other Anonymous is right!

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Incomplete

A story has a plot with a beginning, a middle, and an ending of some sort. This is so incomplete, it has none of the above. It's not even a complete sex scene.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This chapter is a little on the short side, but better than the first chapter

A lot of words and two chapters, but the boy still hasn't licked any pussy or fucked her yet.

One page chapters make it hard to follow the whole story, unless they are posted daily.

What there is of the story is very good so far, but could have been posted as one good chapter, instead of dragging the story out over several weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic

What is with you lot ? ooo it only had one chapter ooo it was not long enough ooo he didn't fuck her etc etc etc get a life !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the critics

This is a hot and well written story (you just havent finished it yet). Please carry on in the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!

As I said of part one,a brilliant part two to what I expect will be a classic. I am enjoying the slower pace. No need for another wham bam thank you ma'am. There are far too many hurry hurry stories on this site. Keep this up and you'll have a following of readers with a bit more class.

RodneyDRodneyDover 12 years ago
Excellent!!

As I said of part one,a brilliant part two to what I expect will be a classic. I am enjoying the slower pace. No need for another wham bam thank you ma'am. There are far too many hurry hurry stories on this site. Keep this up and you'll have a following of readers with a bit more class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hate one page stories when it starts getting good you stop. If you think you're being funny YOU'RE NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible!

1 page... 1 fucking page for all of this waiting!? I was getting into it and then what do you know!> *to be continued...* that's like writing a fucking title of the book and writing: To be continued underneath it! Fuck you man... THIS ISN'T EVEN A FINISHED SCENE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very excellent.

I love mom/son stories the most and this is one of the best by far. Can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

This is an excellent, well written story, and very arousing. I hope that you will continue. To those complaining about the length, cool it. Good erotica is difficult to write - you can't just hammer out a story in thirty minutes. To the author, take your time, but please do continue.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I read Chapter 1 without a hint that six more chapters existed. The author started developing the characters in Chapter 2. As of right now I think this series is 5 stars. I will finish my comments once I finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous