All Comments on 'How I Cucked My Husband Ch. 01'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is FETISH

Post all cuckold stories in FETISH, or you'll get low scores.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHY IS THE WIMPY CUCK

still around. TK U MLJ LV NV

labigqlabigqover 12 years ago
can't be true

If this was a true story, you wouldn't be telling it. Most likely your husband would have killed you. But if it is true, this shit is pathetic...hubby deserves to be nueterd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't see how this is in loving wives. Not exactly loving...more like 'cold bitch wives' would be appropriate. That said, the title says what it involves so if people hate that topic they should have not read it.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A question to the readers How many % of the husbands do they want to be willing cuckold?

How many percentage of the husbands would they like to see their wives have sex with others? Somebody look at the LW section he/she could think the 55% wives who was/is minimum 1 extramarital affairs and he/she could estimate half of their husbands- 25% of the husbands want to be willing cuckold from the rate of the stories. DEAR READERS THIS COULD BE TRUE FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES??????? Only the 25% of the husbands are unwilling cuckold (divorce (husbands who the children become older that time divorced also unwilling), revenge or reconcil), clueles husband who do not know his wife some short time extramarital affairs or mutual sexual activity as true swapping, true swinger lifestyl and true open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

I loved it, especially when she made her wimpy husband eat her slutty cunt out, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How I suffered brain injury resulting in my writing such crap.

The author fell out of a moving vehicle, suffered serious brain trauma, and now lives in a twilight world which resulted in the production of this kind of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm pretty sure there should be a completely different category for shit stories like this. I think the name 'cold bitch wives' as suggested by someone else would fit the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Duna-stupid analyst

Your maths is bad,how many LW readers would constitute a good sampling of the US pop.maybe only 0.0001 per cent thats make your finding false and your conclusion stupid.Where did you get your college degree that institution should close for producing crap grads like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
an old man

Written by an old sick man who is more woman then man, Trying to sell it as a true story is another joke but the scariest part is that there is a chapter two well i can only hope he loses both arms and can't write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the Loving Wife?????

The story is pure garbage. Tell me?. Where is the Loving Wife in this story? She humiliates,denigrates and shows absolutely no love whatsoever to towards her husband. You call that a loving wife? There are cuckold stories that belong in Loving Wives because it is something that two people that love each other decide to do. There is no love here at all. This is dom/sub humiliation and belongs in Fetish or Group. Don't bother with round two. This story was one of the worst I have ever read on this site. If you read most of the other comments you understand where I'm coming from. Really bad

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
The answer is one.

BEEEP BEEEP......Saxon?

What is the score I gave this fetish garbage Alex?

Correct! We also would have accepted How many paragraphs did I read.

Gay authors for $100 Alex

The answer is wifelvrman.

BEEEEP BEEEEP

Saxon.

Who is the cuckold fag that wrote this stupid piece of shit Alex?

Once again correct. Now for final Jep

The answer is Fetish or Gay

What did you put down Saxon?

What is the proper hub for tripe like this?

CORRECT. I'd like to say you won Saxon, but no one wins when shit like this is publshed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It is my continued observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate the selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love and the physical joys of sex tempered with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction.

You can attempt to rationalize all you want however a cuckold is a cuckold, adultery is adultery, consensual or not and words have meanings. Some imagine a plate full of cow entrails is a beefsteak to what some wish to rationalize cheating wives as loving wives.

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

Should be fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

At what point is this Erotic? Even those people with very warped nightmares must agree that this 'wife' has no respect and no love in fact no emotions at all. Why would any sane person fuck over someone so badly like this? The writer obviously thinks this idea is hot and if the story is true it must be his story. How sad for him that he wrote such a story. And how sad that women like this turn on people like this writer.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
sorry

This isn't a loving wife story it is about an abusive bitch and a hubby too weak to fight back. No I am not one of those who believes monogamy is the only way to be married (that is ancient tribal crap related to there not being birth control) .If a couple does this condensually that can be loving but this is the story of a cheating empty wife and a wimp hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny

I found the comments, especially saxon_harys jepardy thing, better tan the story.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 12 years ago
Not my thing, but ...

... still a pretty good story. Keep on!

(... and ignore the story Nazis ...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

great story, glad it's true. Wish i was your cuckold, your husband is very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Good story and a fast read. Please consider editing your future stories a little more. Also remove the negative comments from anonymous commenters they're just idiots who can't write stories of their own. Thanks for your contribution and keep writing

Someone0148Someone0148over 12 years ago
Very Hot

Story was very hot and fuck those that are negative. I would love for my wife to open up like this and yes, i would gladly clean her up if she asked. The thougth of getting him hard is such a turn on, cleaning off your combined cream until he is hard would make me blow my nut. you know another part that turned me on, my name is Randy too. however, i would rather be treated with a little more respect, let me sit in the corner and watch the rest of the night :) someone0148@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Learn To Cuckold with Cuckold Coach eBook

The “CHALLENGE TECHNIQUE” targets men & women’s psyche to make them very receptive to a cuckold relationship. It kills feelings of attraction but importantly amplifies AFFECTION feelings that keep it emotionally loyal.

Using just this technique alone you can get your woman to cuckold you but remain emotionally faithful and loyal to you. You literally get to bake your cake and eat it too!

I can literally go on and on about the “CHALLENGE TECHNIQUE” but it is of little use if you don’t know how to apply the technique. To learn more about this technique I suggest you read my manual. Not only will you learn this technique but you also get access to other great techniques as well.

You can purchase the manual by going here. www.learntocuckold.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Uh

You don't keep feelings of loyalty from your woman if you encourage her to fuck around, and I'm pretty sure that a guy who starts sucking cock isn't going to keep a wife for very long either. In fact, the premise is pretty fucking stupid, and I'd bet the "book" is written either by a closet fag or a full fag who really just wants a woman for trolling purposes...sort of like how vampires have familiars, merely to help them get closer to the next dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is a great start!

Love Ur story! It is exciting and I have to tell U that cuckold marriages do not always last forever. I have been married twice, both became cuckold marriages. They were both wonderful while they lasted. I do not regret on second of the relatioships. Since then, each and every relationship became cuckolding eventually, generally due to me supporting the idea and encouraging it and nuturing it along. My current relationship is new and began throught a cuckolding website. We r not married, but tell everyone that we are. She loves to shock people, as I am a 70 year old white man, with a 6" dicklet, and she is an extremely HOT Black Goddess of 25! We only meet truly physically fit men, white or black with at least 8' Cocks. I'm sure that this relationship will not be forever, but will love being with her as long as she is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really a good story. I wish I had a wife like this. She would regularly bring hung men and fuck in front of me. She would also humiliate me and make me lick her cum-filled pussy in front of her lovers. I just want to be a sex slave treated like a shit. I hope my wife would make out with several guys in public with me around. I want to be dominated and used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1"

No comment. The score speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
True story?

Yeah and the Maltese Falcon was really a Pink Elephant. What bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

I jerked off throughout the whole story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful, the jerkoff jerked-off.

Thanks for sharing that with us fucktoid.

1* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful!

My wife and I have a boyfriend because of my ED issues. He fucks her, I never get to watch, and then I'm called to come in and clean them up. Don't think poorly of my wife, I asked her to do just this. I love it when they are kissing and he's playing with her tits while I do my work.

First, I lick everything up that looks like it might leak out. Then I take his cock and clean and suck it until it starts to harden, then I finish cleaning every drop of sperm out of my wife's cunt. Then I go back to sucking his cock, trying to make it hard as possible. Sometimes I can make him cum while they kiss, talk and watch me, but she's figured my trick out, getting my sperm right from the hose! So I have to work fast and hard to earn my occasional reward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drop the true crap

This is a porn site on the web. Nobody believes a word coming out of your mouth. And the "true" tag does nothing for the story but make us laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit Liar - and a truly piece of shit story

You hate your husband-with-a-tiny-dick (old, tired cliché) so much and you treat him so badly - why? What did he ever do to you? Just divorce him and be the lo-life, whoring, diseased, superating gash cunt you are. But then, of course, this is all a bullshit story. so please just fuck off with this stupid crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

if my wife ever did this i would beat my wife with a baseball bat

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The nine-billionth unimaginative take on the same stereotypical, formulaic, clichéd theme. Martian Slut Ray + sociopathic wife + amoral boyfiend [sic] = S.O.S.*

.

*Same. Old. Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Variation Of An Overused Story Theme

My husband (a cross country truck driver) has come home a few times over the past few years ( maybe 3 times a year) to sloppy seconds. Not really sloppy. I always made the effort to bathe or shower before hubby would go down on me. The strange thing is that when I was doing the deed, he never seemed to suspect anything. But my neighbor moved 3 states away six months ago. Now, all of a sudden, hubby is super suspective. He checks my phone and threatens to install surveillance equipment and no telling what other precautions he has made without my knowledge. Let him check. I am as pure as can be now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs A Little Tweaking

When...oh when...will someone write a story where the wife and lover slip the lover's sperm into the husband's breakfast cereal or coffee or juice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If it is indeed true, I'm oh so envious of Randy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if you were my wife i would beat you with a baseball bat then set you on fire

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

A great burden is lifted when little husband is made a cockold. I like that hubby gets to clean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

totally fake and way to long.and of course written by a guy pretending to be a woman

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hearless batch poor husband destroyed batch she will rot in hell

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mist husbands are cuckolds by the 30 yr of a long marriage. and are cuckolded a few more time thru a 50 yr marriage

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

in most 50 yr marriages wives usually have already cuckolded their husbands. it happens and most husbands do not even know it. now a wife who really loves her hubby will tell her husband. If he really loves her he will still be there as her husband. i wish everyone would lighten up. i always say a well fucked wife is a better wife anyways

trisetristrisetris25 days ago

What a fantastic premiss and really well crafted. I love cuckold stories that have elements of public humiliation! I also love stories where the wife initiates the cuckold relationship, which is very difficult to do without jumping the shark

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous