All Comments on 'I Love My Wife Completely Ch. 02'

by rockpaperscissor8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DunaDunaover 12 years ago

To fuck a free of charge pussy a thing but reconcile a slut and to remarried other thing.

He is a wealth man, why does not he get a trophy wife with prenuptial????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why marry her again?

just be a friend with benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story

Pretty good story, just ignore all these other dumb fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Would he ever marry her again? She has demonstrated, by her actions, that she's a cheating slut. Simply ruins the story to have him take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

Loved the story , & yeah the ending made me smile , surprising how restrained she could be with all the $$$$$ signs flashing in front of her face each time she fucks someone else once they are back together , yeah like she would risk the same thing happening again ...Question would she have returned if he had no money ?? hits 40 & is looking for some long term security while still having her fun .. good luck to her for making that stick , as for David ... no comment .

really enjoyed the story ,very well written , ending not to my taste ,

none the less , a wonderfully written pce of fiction ,

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how i would have liked it to end.

"Well, I'm tired of putting up with Jacques' mistresses. We're getting divorced and I want you back. I'll do anything, anything for you David. I love you. I want to be your slut again if you'll give me a chance." she pleads.

...................

"well" says david ,

"if you really , really mean it we can test that 'anything' out right now , my yacht's hostess Angela usually joins me at this time of night while we are at sea".

david switches the intercom on and buzzes his skippers cabin

"Angela , i changed my mind , i know i said no playtime this trip , but i want you in my cabin as soon as you are finished there"

Morgan looks at david somewhat confused , david smiles "Morgan if you are serious about doing 'anything' to be with me ,your about to find out that my needs have somewhat expanded in recent years"

20minutes later, , Angela straddles the lovely Morgans face.

"thats it Morgan suck out all the skippers lovely cumm from Angela's pussy , once you have it all , keep it in your mouth & bring it to me .. & don't worry Morgan , you can have the Load in her ASS for yourself , lets call it , a welcome back present"

david smiles , "and once you have done that , you can sit on Angela's face & watch me fuck her sloppy used pussy , if you want to stay with me , it on my terms , not yours & there's a whole world of 'anything' waiting for you here Morgan"

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what?

You guys make to much an issue out of everything. I agree with giving her all the second chances she need to get her head right...

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Why only then?

Why only then she wanted him back? Because of his millions? Who supported all the children from her lover/ex-husband? Too many things to be explained...1*...

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
The nature of a slut

I love sluts, always have and probably always will. But she's a shark. Out for his money and willing to use him anyway she can. That makes her not a nice person and the rules change for that. Anything cause you love me, Well I have a black dom who I like to watch as he works over women. Pay to play and with a prenup everyone could be happy. If not see ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing wrong,..

with a slut, but a lying slut is unacceptable, because she is a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would he marry her again?

Why would he visit her in France? Why would he care about her, period? She's an unrepentant slut. She probably has a dozen sexually transmitted diseases. You want us to believe that after a little sex, he believes everything she says, forgives everything she did and marries her again? Why? It makes no sense. If he wants to let her live with him, but she doesn't get access to his money. Which, by the way, is the only reason she's back after him. Horrible story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

How low can a man go? Why ever believe the lies of a cheating whore?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I love a happy ending! 5 stars

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

What a load of crap! The belief that a nursing mother cannot get pregnant has given the world the phenomenon known as 'Irish twins". These loathsome, doormat, milquetoast husbands of fiction do not exist in the real world except as mentally ill sexual deviants, few of whom can function in society.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

The happiest ever after ending for a cuck, I suppose. But still Femdom agitprop, for those who welcome it, like cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockpaperscissor8@rockpaperscissor8
565 Followers
Enjoy reading and writing cuckold erotica, particularly the mental aspects from his and her perspective.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES