All Comments on 'Helping My Brother'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very well told. i enjoyed the detailu could feel the pashion from the story

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
As ever from you

a delightful tale.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 12 years ago
Good story...

Really liked it, and am glad you are posting stories again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And for seconds...

You asked for some feedback. I think, the second story should be told from the brother's point of view. Maybe he should be having the same issues with his feelings as the sister is. I like the idea of them spending the day at the beach together, really like the idea of him taking her doggie-style on the sand. :) So, it was a really enjoyable piece, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome tale

Good start of promising tale, hope you will develop tale of affair with sex, desire, release for bro and sis. Interesting how they hide/act in front of family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another great one from da MAN. Been looking forward to part2 of "sister chat".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmm break out the yellow bikini! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yellow Bikini!!! Yes she should be his sex toy!!!

His Sex toy = Yes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I absolutely loved this story and would very much like you to continue with this story by adding more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Orgy Time!!

Yes! A day on the beach - and who cares about the bikini - swim nude!! Get sand in her pussy, and fuck anyway!! A real orgy!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This was cool but it will be 'En Fuego' if ...

Sara breaks down the frigid wife & then 3 somes her for brother. " tres amantes dichosos no dichosos no tienen fin ni muerte" ,

Trans:'3 happy lovers without an ending or death' . Oh yes, I would LOVE it if the wife was of Latin origin. THANKS though for this story & the rest of your sterling body of work.

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartover 12 years ago
other than some minor grammar issues...

This was really good. I *love* the distinct narrative style, the psychological angst and philisophical commentary blended with a raw yet tender physicality. Just enough of a balance between description and diaologue without "revealing" through narrative. Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh, Yea

This story is not only incredibly sexy, it is very well written. I have never been moved to comment on a story before. Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story in the years I have been reading here.

This is truly the best and most erotic story I have ever read. Keep it going. You are a good writer, you don't need anyone elses advice on your storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IDEAS

I agree with the other comments that your ideas are excellent, so just keep writing. And just to let you know I think Sara is SOOOOOOO hot!

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Ideas

I do not think our ideas can improve on this story. This almost feels like a confession of something that really took place. You do a FINE job on your own. Looking forward to more.5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unique

In my opinion, bringing in a cousin, looking past the brother's needs, or adding anything about the rather many males in the family, will ONLY adulterate the uniqueness of this uplifting story of heroism. We already know that the sister has given herself up and the brother in all appreciation has taken her. It is not rocket science to know that they will test the new boat in future, and that the breakfast dates will continue and lead into 'primal' need satisfication. To me, it is a complete stand alone masterpiece. LEAVE THIS STORY ALONE.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago

Oh my god.... I what a GREAT STORY!!!!!!! I THE BEST ONE I have ever read!!!!!! I WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite Incredible

More than just a quick thrust. I liked the mental side to it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I agree that you have a fine storyline as it is.

I would love to offer only a suggestion.

I pose that maybe her husband might be into the idea of sharing her with her brother. She might come to her husband crying, and confess the whole thing. And her husbands reaction may be in agreement, and if maybe he was able to instigate/recommence something with one of his family before they married (hint: a short affair with his mother/sister/auntie/cousin, etc), a dark confession if you will.

Please note; The above is only a suggestion because I find that you authors usually come up with something that blows me away, compared to my feeble imagination anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truly great

I felt like I was there. Great writing. Looking forward to more.

PornguinPornguinover 12 years ago
Favorited

I definitely favorited this story. The only way I would do a sequel is if she can get the wife to go back to having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wild Ride

Reading this story was like riding into the heat of the sun. I would like to hear the brother's thoughts and desires in the next story in that counterpoint you do so well.

billyjim55billyjim55over 12 years ago
yyes please keep it going

I would love to see how it evolves

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next part!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
fantastic

what a caring sister.. he's a lucky man to have such a incredible sister !!

i hope she'll let him titty fuck her..

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love a good time.

u know u can't stop.? what i think where u going is these two, are not going to have a choice . sister will make the choice,. u are a beautiful writer , just put this in ur words. were waiting good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I agree with others that this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and that you probably don't need advice from us. . .trust your own instincts and I'm sure the continuation will be just as good.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
awesome story

Would love to see this story continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story!!!

"m looking forward to more soon!!! Can hardli wait for a day in the sand with her little yellow bikini!!! To her being his total sex toy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Awesome!

I loved it!!! I think the bikini would be a nice way to get them started again.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
I'm in awe...

of a tale written so well, so emotion filled and so in touch with the conflict of her loving two men... her brother!

Since you asked what I see in chapter two is them beginning the day with her in the bikini but spending the afternoon naked on the beach with her brother... mating and talking about the relationship and how they both can keep the good parts of what they have at home and keep loving each other.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!!!

And tender and loving and conflicted. This story is so nicely written. No, no bikini. They're roughing it. She should continue to be earthy, not glam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great return to form

This story brings you back to your old form, aside from a couple grammatical errors.

As for suggestions on how the story should develop, I'm leaning towards a slow slip into submissiveness as in your Kennel story. Sara is having many conflicting thoughts and feelings, but is looking for her brother to be a man and put those fears to rest, which in this case involves a lot of sex.

This is similar to your other stories with female with a strong individuality slowly succumbing to their base desires.

For a good hook, I would go with Sara discovering a strong desire for the taste of her brother's cum, such as requiring to taste of it to orgasm with her husband or something along those lines.

For the wife, I would avoid the obvious solution of her cheating, but would go with the pornographic solution of her developing a shameful fetish, such as humiliation, being cuckolded (is there a word for that for women?), etc.

Try reading the "Slut Mommie" series by fantasy69, another of my favorite authors.

Keep up the good work!

sole seekersole seekerover 12 years ago

Well written and very erotic. Definitely made me want to read more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
made my day!

cheers =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

hope you tie up the loose ends very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

You might want to explore the 'problem' his wife seems to have. What is the real cause?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

Your writing on this topic is the very best! What makes it stand out is how you slowly move along in the story, how you explore the tension, the conflict that swirls in the characters' minds ("do I? God, I want to. But I know I shouldn't. Maybe just a little more, what can it hurt. Fuck it feels good, but it's SO naughty.") More than any pornographic movie, you can live in the characters' minds, and that makes it so much more exciting.

Please write more! The playing, the teasing, the danger of getting caught -- these are all things I hope you'll explore in your upcoming installments. I especially love it when neither gives in completely, where there's always a little bit of resistance, a little hesitation (but they just CAN'T stop!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Biikini Floats Away

He awakes with her still holding on. He marks her more on her breasts and stomach and eats her until the light flashes and she passes out. They play all day and his back is seriously scratched before they go home. They christen the new boat but she does not get pregnant until the hunting trip. Well you did ask.

ditch_kittyditch_kittyover 12 years ago
She seduces his wife

Turns out his wife has discovered she likes women, but still loves her husband. So sis probes, flirts, teases, seduces, and fucks the wife and makes her submissive to her desires as she and her brother keep on. She uses the wife in front of him, then makes the wife watch as she fucks her brother and then the wife cleans up....with her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My take on things

It's a good story, on pure stroke level it's certainly hit the spot and deliver great scenes. The way the sister slowly convince herself to basically "service" her brother is seriously hot.

My only problem with this is more a question of personal taste; while the fact that the brother was married was important for the plot it seems unnecessary for the sister to be too, I would have been more at ease if she was in a casual relationship or simply between relationships. The intensity would have the same with only the taboo sister/brother I think; but it's a partial point of view: I am not too happy with any kind of cheating. I think that anyone can simply be honest with oneself and decide if yes or no they can sustain a relationship, in others worlds: If you discover an attraction for somebody else than you significant other, try to deal with it before going along and see this other person. Just break things off with you lover, or if you think it possible try to forget the new interest or even decide with you conjoint on a open relationship. I just can't respect justifications like " It was a mistake ", " I was in the moment/drunk/whatever else", "It was sex not love ect..." that's just another way to say that you didn't think about you partner during this. Anyway I think my rant is a little displaced here ^^ It's just that the story would have been more than simply good for me without the cuckold husband aspect. I cringed a little about the wife of the brother but the fact that she herself denied any idea of sex...In fact, thinking about it another good story could have been the wife, really indifferent or disgusted by sex, but loving her husband, ask for help from the sister of her husband. Could have been great no ?

Anyway, good work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BEST I'VE EVER READ!!!

I would have given it 5 stars for the joke alone. However, the sexual aspect of it was top notch. No one else on this entire site can ever come slose to writing as well as you. The sexual tension was there from the beginning. Hot Damn! I wish I had a sister like that!!!

If I were to continue this story, I would probably have the brother and sister divorce their respective spouses and run off to Tahiti or some other exotic place. Maybe have just the brother divorce his wife. Let the sister's husband be so turned on by just the idea alone of his wife fucking her brother that he is more than willing to accept the idea of sharing his wife with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Great story. You have a real talent for dialog and you always have great buildup behind the actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the new story. This wasnt as organic as the David or Jason stories. Are you ever going to expand David's story? Those were my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet

A love story

Let it be what it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

Very good story. I think the sister should end up pregnant with her brothers baby. I enjoy incest, and pregnancy fetish stories, so hand in hand, that would be excellent for my tastes. I always loved the taboo suspense associated with brother sister sex. I love pregnant women. I think they are SO sexy; milk filled breasts, nice sexy baby bump, they are a magnificent creature to behold. I have always wanted to get a chance to try a womans breast milk, and since my wife cannot get pregnant, maybe someday I will find someone willing to let me try it. Either straight from the tap, or after pumping. I also would love to have sex with a woman while pregnant. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicate

You are the Literotica master of tension and suspense. What really triggers me in your stories, above all the others authors', is how the taboo keeps being taboo and isn't shunned once they bang away. Damn hot, and achingly plausible.

retlaw13retlaw13about 12 years ago
you rock!!

I say you just go with what you want to go with i dont think anybody could be more creative than you are this is my first story by you but u r amazing thank u i will be reading the rest of your works 4er sure

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 12 years ago
For Helping My Brother

What a story. I only wish this had happened to my with my only sister. Beautiful feelings for one another, such love.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

It was beautiful bro/sis love story. Now let me read the next chapter.

Mark737Mark737about 12 years ago
Helping my brother

Wow! Not just a brother/sister sex story. But actual emotion and love for each other that went beyond sex.

daringgirldaringgirlabout 12 years ago
what amazing talent

I thought this story was so hot and beautiful at the same time. I really appreciate the inner struggle and the complicated emotional connections. I had a sexual experience with my older brother when I was young. It has never been mentioned once but even after 20 yrs I can still taste the salt in his skin and feel his strong shaking hands in my hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Another amazing story. It seems incredibly real. Super hot dialog too. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful writing

I bet you write for a vocation. This is great imagery! Keep on writing, please. Your material is consistently excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think Sara and Nick need to explore further. They have something unique. I think Sara in making the statement that Nick can have her anytime he wants as his sex toy and put his hands anywhere; including her pants sets the stage. They should spend the day on the beach before going home and have sex again.

Once they get home, they need to be quiet about what happened and careful but can play when opportunities occur. Sara can handle both Dave and Nick. I think she wants to feel again how powerful a lover he is and the graphic comments of how she stimulated him and rode him are very significant for the future.

Please write more chapters, you have setup a well written story that can be developed. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
youbadboy, WOW another great story

i remember sniplets, great story.

just keep writing, we like what you like, i'm amazed at the way you write.

ps yes they should have another go at it, i know i always like seconds, gets hotter and hotter.

nyc/guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where do you get this power?

The power to TOTALLY hold your reader's expectation. God, what an unbelievably good story, loved it. All the way from South Africa.....

BDrockerBDrockerover 11 years ago
Amazing

You sir, are a genious. Brother sister incest stories are my favourite and you are one of my favourite authors. It is a joy to read your stories. I wish if I could give you more than 5 stars for this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I never write comments but I am compelled to add this note..

Your surrealistic style is very compelling. I must say that yours is some of the best writing I have encountered on Lit and I have been reading for years.

Keep up the good work and please try to branch out into other areas. I'd like to see what you could do with group sex, voyeur, or loving wives. (I'm not a fan of anything much weirder than these).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!, very hot

I have never in the two years that I've been reading literotica, left a post. This story was amazing, please keep the story going. Maybe a day at the beach, or in the kitchen with the spouses in the other room. Let him go down on her, and her swallow his load. She could allow him to shave her???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woah

You practically had me tripping out when they were fucking. Man, you're quite something.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Gotta say it.

You are the first Lit. author I have come across with a vocabulary which can handle words of the rarity and quality of 'ACCLIMATE'

My heartiest congratulations. Loved the story.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Jusus...

That was fuckin' incredible! I was completely spent and jaw-slacked by the end of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Your story made me want to be the one that was cumming in you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars

Out of the park.

elite723elite723about 11 years ago
outstanding

YOU, are an AMAZING F^%king writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic

More please. Oh for such a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I have always enjoyed incest stories but this one has beautiful feeling and a brother and sister who love each other. I am jealous of any man who can have a loing relationship with his sister, I think this is truly love

meltingclock5meltingclock5almost 11 years ago
Great job

Fantastic story. Thank you for taking the time to build the character and her emotional journey. I cant wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

One of the best.Amazing

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Helping My Brother Ch. 01:" - Sara and NIck (Sister and Brother)

Throughout life people and individuals come upon occurrences, events, scenery, even other people, literature, maybe even a movie, ad infinitum, that literally amazes and awes them endlessly!! This story is a literary work that awes and amazes and thrills me into the pits of my soul and mind.

This story is ROMANCE personified, in every aspect of the universe that makes love and romance the emotions of the heart, the mind, the spirit and the being!!!! And, the thing that makes this story ten or even a hundred times more than the normal, is that it is a love story of a sister's undying, unending, love for her brother!! It is incest. No greater love exists than the love of blood-relatives, the most tabooed, socially unacceptable act of man and woman throughout history, known simply as incest. Sara and Nick, though relatively happily married to other spouses, are now drawn together due to unique circumstances; their long submerged sibling, incestual desires being stronger than either of them could imagine!! They have relinquished themselves to that pull and tug of their sibling-love relationship to the ultimate love of a carnal, incestually sexual love of feelings and emotions of their mind and body, and the total committment of their carnal consummation of that love!!! They are now a spirit of the flesh as one being, one entity of compassion as sibling lover's!!

To the author, "Youbadboy", you are fucking right on spot: We reader's DO want MORE of Sara and Nick, at least speaking for this reader!!! Keep the story PURE with the only character's being Sara and NIck (maybe just an occasional mention of their spouses names just in passing, as only a topic of conversation about family, etc.!!), with no threesomes nor moresomes of family nor outsiders!! There are plenty of things a brother and sister can do--though married to others--to have frequent trysts, such as weekends, a night at a half-way motel, more camping/fishing/skiing trips (which their spouses of course do not like; we know Suzanne, Nick's wife, does not like boating nor fishing), and even family functions where they get a little risky with their encounters--but not discovered nor caught!!! Maybe eventually, after four or five or six years they decide it's time to divorce their spouses, and dedicate and vow their lives to the other as "husband and wife" until eternity!!!

And, by the way, did I mention this story is PERFECTION Personified?????

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot story

You could just leave them where they are, or, develop the story as they try to figure out how to have a sex life together, with all the complications that would ensue [her husband], him meeting other women, none measuring up to his sister-either way works thanks

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Whimpered like a kitten

Such a good story about a love between brother and sister. Lousy fishing, a lame joke (although funny), a boat with a small cabin, A Hot man and a hotter woman coming together in a night filled with stars and Passion. No need for any more chapters (unless you think so). Can hardly wait to get my well hung stud nephew into my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

The absolute realism of this strikes home, it is very well written! My wife has no sex drive and it is a difficult life to live having to *always* be the one to initiate everything. For the life of me I still havent figured out how I fell so in love with someone that is the exact polar oposite of me sexually. About half of my previous girlfriends were borderline nymphomaniacs (two for sure;) and it was always on and fun, never knowing who would want it when. ...but hey, even at 45 now, previous to recent health problems that limit me to some degree, id happily go at it daily. Now it seems to be once a month or less... (Even if i didnt have the current health issues)

I can sympathize with the character (who is worse off than me, not getting any) and his anger, depression, frustration and seemingly ftility of the situation. When I was younger, before I actually fell in love (we often *thought* we were in love till it actually happens, then its like 'Oh!'), I would leave or bounce the girlfriend out the door instantly if sex was used as a tool.

Now Im married to someone Im in love with and love and its not so easy. I knew she had a lot of mental/physical/emotional/psych/sex baggage when we started dating and seemed like it was stuff I could help her work through (with professional help too) but i seem to be at a wall with far between successes. I broke a lot of my own rules dating her which should have been my main red flag; her baggage problems, letting her move in with me etc. ...not sure where im going with this other than to vent. This just hit home so hard... If my health were good and I could work and make money like I used to would I change things? I dont know.... I feel like a hippocrite sometimes by bending/changing my standards and values of what Ive always believed I would do and then doing nothing while I advise/admonish others to make changes.

bradd50bradd50almost 10 years ago
Still Rock Hard

All i can say is....WEW!!!!!!!

[give us more..{ lol }

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Please give us more stories like this

werewomanwerewomanover 9 years ago

So darn good. It does need to be resolved. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Once in a great while do I feel as if I'm lost no longer reading

but living the experience

You have a great talent

Never stop

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Understanding and loving

Nothing could have made this story any better. Truly a beautiful grouping of words that created a story that everyone should find, and read twice before making your comments and rating. Thanks for an emotional and story of incest with love which a sister has for her brother.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
Great writing.

Loved it! One question though: Why did Nick's wife cut him off? This story has so many twists and turns that it could go. I don't like pussy hair..could she shave it for him? Most of the stories I've read lately have women with a BUSH. You know sexually active women wax or shave for the last 20 years 1995/2015...Why are the women rocking the BUSH? Anyway besides the bush ..it was a great story so far. Keep up the good work ..and try to give insight into why Nick was getting laid by his wife and what about his Sister's marriage? They are both married with kids, but yet find the time to go out fishing together? Now that I think about it ..the story seemed rushed and the character development needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please add more chapters keep this storey going

LovelickingpussyLovelickingpussyover 8 years ago
Not Enough

More episode........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I loved that this was from Sara's lips, her thoughts and fellings. Incredibly well done! Thank you.

dietz10000dietz10000about 7 years ago
A great begining

Just finished reading and now have to check for chapter 2

I enjoy that you have made this a love story of consensual love making

Will let you know how I like ch 2

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Just had to read it another time...

still a great tale, and definitely still FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice!

NICE STORY/ORIGINAL!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
The detail ...

... that you put into your stories, from a female perspective, is absolutely incredible!

I would even go so far as to say that it gives we men a far better understanding of how women think and feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot

You have a wonderfully varied set of plots in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story loved it

aware1971aware1971over 6 years ago
Story time

An enjoyable tidbit. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

However, what is with all the double negatives? "I can't do nothing".

Also, why do so many UK authors use the word "cunny" when they indicate the story takes place in the states? We never use that term here, Its 'cunt' or' pussy'. Only Brits say 'cunny'.

WickedTongueGameWickedTongueGameabout 6 years ago
Great

That’s a great story, great writing. Reading it I thought, “A woman must have written this.” Your descriptions are really good, very deep, sexy, lusty, spiritual in s very earthy, grounded way.

jacqe00jacqe00over 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Great fucking story man. Makes me wish I had a sister like that. Very descriptive but not over done. Good pace. Excellent writing. You're one of my favorite authors for sure. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous "Good Story"

Who the fck cares if the character says cunny? I say it hundred times and I'm so fckng far from being a British or even American. Youbadboy can use it in his/her stories anytime. He can even fckng use Chinese if he wants.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Excellent Writer. Good Story!

The story was drug out TOO long. She said she dit not want interfere with hm and his marriage by fucking him but, everything she did was aimed at getting him to fuck her. She saw the opportunity to seduce her brother and she actively went after him in order to do that. Nothing wrong with seducing her brother but she refused to admit it to anyone especially herself or at least outwardly to herself. Is that called Passively Agressive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect writing Author

I hope this turns out to be a love story...

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Cold wife

You might want to examine why the wife all of a sudden doesn't want sex.

Is it because she is having an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Damn, I need more.

Someone commented that the cold wife might have an affair. I agree. No woman goes from a healthy sex life with her partner, to no sex at all. Like, not even touching him, give him a HJ or BJ or need to receive oral sex or at least fingering, without a serious reason. I mean, is she frigid? Is she having an affair? Does she still love her husband?

So... anyway, the relationship between brother and sister was awesome. Love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story want more from it

I loved this story. wish there was more. I to would like to find out why his wife quit having sex with him and gave in to him getting a new boat. she must be having a affair it seems to me. I love what happened between brother and sister and would like to see it continue if possible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous