All Comments on 'A Wife and Her Dildo'

by MDuchess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Good First Story

Maybe a series, "A Wife's Diary" ?

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
Contemplating a gang bang with lots of horny men

love this first story. A wife and her dildo.

i could see you sitting taking this bring you to a very hot horny cumming. brilliant story fantastic writing , a very talented write is what you are that im sure. so more please more.

harduk7harduk7about 12 years ago

love it!!

cant wait to read more!!

she sounds hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely

Would love to read more stories like these. Fantasies from a females perspective. So sensual, seeing the insight of a females desires through her eyes. Love how deeply conflicted she is for years of social and personal suppression, over something that should be experienced naturally guilt free.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
Deliciously erotic

The sexual imagry was exquisite. Very nicely done!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 9 years ago
The Secret of Self Satisfaction

Great story! I will be searching for more of your writtings! I have a wet spot in my panties from reading your work! If only you knew how much this story made me want to have sex with my toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She has the man of her fantasies

It's her dildo. What a bitch. Did she ever consider talking to her husband instead of just using him as a meal ticket? And you wonder why guys throw women out on their ears.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
She could.

Oh a missed opportunity this was the perfect time for Hanna to speak out. One thing about almost being caught you probably were. Myduchess a good place for a alternative ending, however Chris would have to grow a pair of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it to yourself

Hannah mmmmm keep your sexual desire to yourself you will have more fun with no boundaries I can only dream of a woman that loves to play with toys I would make her a queen my cock was throbbing reading your storie well done,,,,Bernie "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
toy

My wife loves the Hitachi. What I love is when she is masturbating with it while sucking my cock. When she comes while sucking me she moans around my dick and that makes me cum. And she loves it.

sindybislutsindybislutover 4 years ago

sexy portrayal of a frustrated wife. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous