All Comments on 'Blood and Love Ch. 03-04'

by Eternalivan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hi...I love that u added Aoron and Daniel's story!! Though Aaron is being a jerk..I love angsty charcters/relations. It's be awsome to see Aaron and Daniel together and their story..yeah I tend to root more for the side stories..lol..u really brought that extra edge to ur story!.. I like Sean and Evan but the other two seem pretty interesting with their hard-headed ways. Lets see what happens in future. Can't wait for more! Kepp writing! :)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I like it...but so far it is feeling alot like vampire diaries....the aunt raising siblings after their parents are killed in a car accident which sends them crashing into the water and what I can assume is Evan saving him from his comment to his brother about their future being intertwined...so I'm looking for you to define the story in your own way. I wonder who it is that will be a problem for their future and what his brother means when telling evan to remember who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay Vampire Diaries?

No offense but this story just seems like a gay version of Vampire Diaries, you add a few details of our own... But it's basically the same, except with 2 gay guys and not the typical dumb bitch after the hot guy vampire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous