All Comments on 'Brainwashing for Small Cocks Ch. 01'

by Ginatheslut

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was really hot...

really enjoyed your start...this story is so open to continuation...I really hope we see these guys break down and many more in your upcoming chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Where do I sign in ? Unfortunately my dick is not small, but I really would like to be a shemale slut craving for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot....

This is the first shemale story that I have ever read and I have to admit I found it very erotic. Keep going, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cummming all over the place!!

i stuck a pen up my ass while reading this

davemacc65davemacc65about 12 years ago
More please!

Fantastic please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it, wanking hard wishing it was me i also have a small cock and long to be a gay sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
moaaar

do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Looking forward to part 2!

HardcoverHardcoverabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

HardcoverHardcoverabout 12 years ago

Come to think of it, I can't wait to see these guys turned into horny shemale sluts. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. Good work, Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Drooling

Please may I be reprogrammed? I would willingly sit in the chair and allow myself to be changed in this way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish it were me

I wish to be Danyelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No sequel?

When will we get the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nikki

plz go on! were patiently waiting for ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eagerly waiting

Im bi and submissive loved the story please hurry with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the story

I would love to be "trained" and submit to large cock

ColleenDColleenDover 11 years ago
Love IT

As a newcomer to Femdom, I just love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant wait to read more.

that was a great story. i would love to read some more work from you.

sissifyme220sissifyme220over 11 years ago
Great Start!

Wow, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

I am much like the men in your stories. I want to be brainwashed to serve large cocks. So I really loved your story and I hope you can write more very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just awesome!

Great great story, I need to read part 2!

I'm ready for more brainwashing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous

Nazis did similar things to Jews. It wasn't interesting then either.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

Anonymous from below me, you clearly aren't a sissy slut. If you were like us you would understand that this reprogrammation is the dream of every sissy slut, to be enslaved and continous fucked by real hot men, the only thing we serve for. In fact some of us sissies like me don't even need the brainwashing part, we are already submissive sissies by nature. So just fuck off !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cock not small, but like possibility

After hours of reading Literotica about forced gay, forced sissy, first time gay, I have urges I did not have a few months ago. I don't know how to act on them, if I could work up the nerve, mentally. I need "training" guidance as you described, perhaps not as vigorous.

Where do I start to have the experiences you placed in your "training videos" that Paula, Sam and Gareth watched?

Please have a sequel to your story. Maybe in your new narrative, you can suggest how and where one can in his/her town actually begin the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't understand, after reading so many stories about submission and sluts and sissies, I want so bad to be a slutty sub myself....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sissy slut hypnosis

Www.sissyslutheather.com or www.annamaliceselfhypnosis.com if any of you sissy sluts need re programming

karlikuntkarlikuntover 10 years ago
MS. KARLI KUNT WAS PROGRAMMED LIKE THIS.

When my wife became so sexually frustrated by my tiny dick and premature ejaculations, she convinced me that she didn't mind because she was secretly attracted to women and was a closet Lesbian. She convinced me that she would be sexually fulfilled if I would dress en femme to simulate a "Lesbian" sexual relationship with her. After taking pix of me and threatening to divorce and "Expose" me unless I became more feminine, she enlisted the help of her Black Girlfriend who worked part time as a Dominatrix. The Black Domme put me in a chastity device, disciplined me by putting me in a rocking chair with a dildo attached to it and "forced" me to watch Hypnotic Erotic Sissy Training Videos with heavy subliminal messaging as she vigorously rocked me back and forth. After "Edging" me, using tease and denial for several months, I was so desperate that I finally submitted to letting her fuck me in the ass with a Big Black Strap-On. I was so horny from being denied that I had an involuntary, uncontrollable, "Hands-Free" sexual release while she was fucking me in the ass. The sexual sensations were erotically overwhelming and, quite frankly, I became quickly addicted to the pleasure of being fucked to sexual discharges or "Sissygasms" and my central sexual focus quickly transitioned from my tiny dicklette to my sensitive boi-pussy. Soon after, the Black Domme and my wife arranged for me to be fucked by the Domme's very well-hung Black husband. At that point, there was no turning back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow.

Great story. I was really really hoping for a part 2. Think about picking this one up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it for the comedy

Was it not hillarious to others? A combo of MST3000, A Clockwerk Orange and SPH smut.

Oh shush ladies! Breaktimes over!

kellijane001kellijane001about 9 years ago
top story

had me begging to join them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2

Please write a part two! I cum to this story every time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2

part 2 pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Being Taken

And how did these "men" end up in unconscious bondage? And could it happen to me?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Truth

Being married, I must admit there is a good amount of truth in guys with small penises should wank. My wife has me wank all the time and I am sure she has a good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please a part two!

Part two please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard

Sure did make my COCK HARD!

betabradbetabradabout 8 years ago

Yes, I agree. As a man, or, I should say sissy, with a 4in cock when hard, I accept that I should not be allowed to fuck women and I should submit to men with bigger cocks than mine. Sissies with little dicklettes like mine, should only use their mouth and ass to give men and women pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

i've had this fantasy for as long as i can remember. Nice to see it brought to life by your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i'm next!!!

Please break me next. i have a small cock, a welcoming asshole, and a desire to service well-hung men. Especially Superior Black Men! Make me a mindless cock-worshiping slut...i deserve to be broken.

Mamut22Mamut22over 6 years ago
pls more

i am looking forward to the next bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story I would love to see more and of course I would love brainwashing for small cocks mine is very small and I am a sissy so I would be the perfect candidate giggle x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What joyalbe reberarTion

I woud a blade bound a to toe time his tine me too be his suut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Submissive

I would love to be forced to be fucked and brainwashed into being a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue with the next chapter

Please continue with the next chapter without delay

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
More please

Those hypnotic and subliminal videos work if you watch them enough times. I want to see more chapters.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Hmm. The inexorable wearing away of resistance. Inevitable, probably, given the lack of time limits, meaningful respite, and seemingly years of procedural refinement.

Of course, some readers would find the effort at resistance appealing, alluring, either for solidarity with resistance, or for curiosity of how the Mistresses would respond.

The most obvious resistance opportunity would be to close eyes as the anal probes begin. Of course, breaking one's fingers would still slow the process down. No doubt such resistance would lead to development of a pain-slut dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot

This turns me on so much every time I read it. Would willingly be on the receiving end of an alpha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh yes I loved where is the next chapter please, that would definitely be me strapped to the chair watching the videos, I have such a tiny cock I was made to submit to real men thank God. X sissy Lucy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous