All Comments on 'Tease and Denial'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Beware the woman in the red dress. She is 666.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
You're a naughty little tease!;-)

I don't think you're done here; for my part, I wasn't ready for this to be over. I love your more loving stories very much, don't misunderstand me; but when I've had a harder week, and particularly a week where I've felt really pissed off by men, a story like this helps relieve a little tension and frustration for me. I'd like to see more of how she ensures her boy stays well behaved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When he got loose?

He stood up and beat the crap out of her and walked out, never to return. What did you think would happen? That he would accept being tortured? How is that in any way erotic, sexy or interesting? It's not! Terrible story.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Ignore the idiot anonymous contributor. Only someone who's been a subbie would know and appreciate the tension and expectation in this "unfair" game. Thanks for a great tale and reminder of how much fun power play can be, and how seriously connecting submission is.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 7 years ago
I've been a sub..

..and Anonymous is right, this is poor stuff. It would only be a "game" if the sub had a choice about whether or not to be fucked, and so a choice about whether or not to have the forbidden extra orgasm. As it is, it's just torture.

submax19submax19almost 6 years ago
Wow

Very good! I hope there is a continuation of this story. So hot. I wish I was the boy being dominated by her!

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 4 years ago
More Please

We absolutely need the description of his punishment! Please!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

That was cruel, I'm not into cruelty.

You are better than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
895 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...