All Comments on 'Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 01'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She gots to have it

Know whatum sayin? In the final chapter, go for the ultimate fiction where one of these breeding machines sticks around and plays the role of a father instead of leaving to the village (working taxpayers) to feed, clothe and house them until they are old enough to get caught committing a crime and get sent to jail.

I guess even fiction has limits. Dats whattum talking about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The truth

Superb story. We need much more unprotected bareback sex on this site. I live in the Bible Belt, and my white Pastor husband just isn't enough for me. It's only reading stories like this that keeps me sane. I daydream all the time about getting myself knocked up by a black stud, I know that my small minded community would reject me, but sooner or later I'm going to act on that dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reality

is more like Ashley killing herself and her Dad coming after Sandy with a whip or knife or both.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
nice

i liked the hot sex but not the get preg lpart yuck , why would i want to hav a black baby i just want to use nigga cock for my pleasure, maybe make them think they are using me lol , but it is me that gets the most out the sex and make them believer they so potent and macho, which they are to some extent but i am the one doing the using

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

YOU SHOULD BLAME HER FRIEND NOT THE GUY. GREAT STORY, HOPE YOU WRITE MORE LIKE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved IT!!!

What a hot story, I love the idea of any white woman taking black cock, putting a black baby in her belly is the best, as you keep going, you might have Derren tattoo and pierce her to show his ownership, Keep writing!

billytimebillytimeover 12 years ago

I love the story and ending. Ashley loves black dick and she will always love black dick.

engywwokengywwokover 12 years ago
Thought it was great

It's fantasy - as such I thought it was very well written. Your prose is tight and though the ending was predictable the means to that end was plausible. lets face it most stories with this theme are completely unbelievable, so this was refreshing and well...hot.

jodiredjodiredover 12 years ago
Crazy for Black Dick

The parts of the story where Ashley becomes crazy for Black Dick..willing to do ANYTHING for it...ring so true. When a Black Man is fucking me...REALLY fucking me..when I'm cumming over and over again...there is literally nothing i won't do..or say...to keep Him hard and in me. I have told Men that I just met that i loved Them, offered to leave my husband and child to be Their whore....Men I only met maybe an hour before and I don't even know Their name. I once fucked two Men who had just been released from prison...obviously VERY bad Men..Men who would have hurt me and probably killed me in time....but I was begging Them to take me with them and let me fuck them every day....cumming makes me crazy. I lose all perspective and judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome...

just awesome. one of my favorite!! thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Total crap!

Great imagination, but a total piece of crap. Who in the real world is so stupid to go from virginal to a whore in one night? Who is so stupid not to be able to tell a condom has been sliced by a razor blade? And the stereotype about black men? Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tolle geschichte

Die Story hat alles, was man von einer Schwarz/Weiß Sexsory erwartet. Ein naives Mädchen eine gemeine freundin und ein Potenter Schwarzer Hengst. Dass sie geschwängert wird ist das salz in der Suppe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trashy is where its at!

I like my smut trashy and dirty, I want realism I turn on the weather channel

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 12 years ago
*****

Wow, very good indeed; five stars. This story goes where other stories fear to tread: an innocent white girl made pregnant by a bad black boy. On a disappointing note, Derren never once kissed Ashley. I like a bit of romance thrown in with the erotica and he should have seduced her with deep kisses.

Derren disappeared towards the end and although he had Ashley's address, there was no guarantee that he would ever contact her again; something that should have caused her a great deal of panic, anxiety and a few tears. I would have liked Ashley to have felt love for Derren

Looking forward to Part 2, hoping that Greg will learn of this brief encounter and be thoroughly outraged and extremely jealous

DiannahDiannahover 11 years ago
Excellent and evil!

The ending was perfect, making the rest of an already well-written story excellent! 5 stars, which I don't give out often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

more..more..more...I was soaking wet... cumming..and woohoo...wanting

CindykayCindykayalmost 10 years ago
when I was young

When I was young everytime I had sex , i would begin just wanting to enjoy it but as soon as I came the first time I would develope an extreme lust to be made pregnant! It would turn me into an animal, forcefully humping. contorting my face into a mask of rage,digging my nails into his back,refusing to let him pull out after cumming JUST one time....If he could not last, I would yearn for another to take his place in me and another and another! I loved having babies put in me!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 10 years ago
WOW

so hot , i know how she felt , it was that way for me the firsst time and still is so very hot and i can not get preg but i think about black cock every day

can not wait to get it again and again

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

Although you have written a very good story with good character and plot development I found myself really hating Sandy. Sandy is the real loser in this story as when Ashley discovers what Sandy has done to her Sandy will have lost a true friend. If I were Ashley I would make sure everyone knew what type of friend Sandy turned out to be, pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

So it seems like sandy planned the whole thing from the party to the ripped condom oh sandy really is a 'good ' friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why get her pregnant?

I like the story and the plot, but unwanted pregnancy is a turnoff. That is something that is all too real in these days. It doesn't add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

Is a black dick different than any other dick? You do know the size thing is a myth, right? Just don't get this fetish. When you see a white woman with a black man, you just know she's a gutter skank. Nothing erotic about it, just sleazy. Okay for a stroke, I guess. I'll give it a two just because it was curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm so happy Sandy is back, and this story was so hot! Keep up the good work!

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Good

You get points for not shying away from the N-word. You definitely went there. I like authors that can admit that race does matter, especially in our fantasies. But I though the pregnancy and "white bitch" comments over and over went a little too far and didn't turn me on or seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for Ashley

More Black men should be more bold about asking or hinting White women to carry their seed. If mixed race pregnancies were extremely common, there'd be less prejudice. A very hot story.- Charles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

I hope her white family is destroyed when they see that coal black nigger baby born.

shellytess69shellytess69over 5 years ago
Simply breathtaking

I actually thought of myself as Ashley and my friend as Tess. And I’m so glad that this is a true story for me as well.

Amazing setup. Beautiful description.

Black men rule!!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Evil story

The depth of Sandy's hatred is astounding.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Five for the Sex

The sex scene was well written, giving a good mental image of the intercourse. I am, however, distressed by the predilection of writers to consistently exaggerate the misuse of pronunciation and the English language by Black men. I happen to BE a black man, and I will put my mastery of the language up against any English-speaking individual.

Spuds58Spuds58over 3 years ago

I think the writer as many of them do go a bit overboard with black cock is the ultimate and these women will sacrifice their husbands and children just to be bred by them. Make it more realistic, family problems that leads to them leaving. Lol it's a bit rediculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another BBC

My girlfriend Bobbie from 6th grade till the 12th I thought was the love of my life. Till I found out she had spent a few hours in bed with Eric a black boy that was on the football team. I dropped her imediantly when I found out with her crying trying to reach for me as I left her. Her parents thought she was a perfect angle. Her father hunted me down the next day then tried to rip me a good one but I shut him down quickly. Then he asked why I broke up with Bobbie? I said he should ask her. He said he did and Bobbie told him it was a little misunderstanding. I said really do you think I would break up with Bobbie over a little misunderstanding? You George and Anna had better have a serious sit down talk with Bobbie real soon. He found me the next day and apologized to me and said he was so sorry for what his daughter had done to us. I didn't date anyone because I had a trust issues after that. Bobbie ended up being pregnant saying she thought it was mine. I knew it was possible but I always used protection but Eric was bragging about his bareback with Bobbie. George talked with me again thinking I was the father. I explained that it was possible but I always used protection and that one night Eric was bragging about not using any protection and calling Bobbie a black mans s___t. That is when my wresling and karate lessons had paid off I knew that I shouldn't have done it but I give him a good working over and told him he had better never say anything like that again. George apologized again saying we should wait and see latter. It was so sad that late term problems she lost the baby it was black. I was at the hospital with her family everyone was crying. Super jock wasn't even there suprize. I was talking to Bobbies brother Tom he said his dad was still upset with Bobbie and that Bobbie hasn't dated anyone. I still loved her but I just couldn't jump right back into a relationship with her. He said he understood. I went on to college she did also I was told. Ended up I ran into her at a restaurant one evening I was with friends so was she we spoke and she asked if we could set together away from our friends so we could talk? I agreed. As we talked she began to apologize and I stopped her saying I didn't want to hear it. She said please she would like to explain. So I said go on. She went on telling what all happened that dreadful night. It sounded to me like different teammates kept plying drinks to several different girls. I told her I understood because I had heard the same story from different friends after were several different teammates that work together trying to get two different girls. We did start dating again and ended up getting married after college and we now have three beautiful children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Ashley

My Ashley was actually my niece was out with my wife Ann and I danXing. She was 3 years younger than my wife and I was 5 years older than my wife. We were having a great time. Two other couples our friends joined us. Then all of a sudden it started changing when 4 black guys and 1 female. Well they started hitting on Ashley and she kindly turned them down. Then they started asking our wives. Things were getting tence. Ashley excused herself to go to the restroom.. I could see it from my seat so I watched and I seen one of the black guy's going that direction and sure enough when she came out he aproched her then stopped her. No I couldn't hear or read lips but I seen Ashley shaking her head no. Then she went to walk around him. He grabbed her arm she need him in the groin then hit the side of his head. It didn't stop there and one of his buddies got to them just before I did. Now this was interesting a 5foot7 female whipping up on a over 6foot muscular looking man. The other black guy said Roger didn't your sweet charming ways work on this beauty? Can't you even defend yourself? Am I going to have to help you? I said it would probably be in your best interest to let it play out because I would get involved if you try. Who is you? I'm her Uncle and trainer. Damn. Well Ashley turned saying hey Uncle want a dance? Sure. We went to the dance floor and dance 2 then back to the table. When one of her male friends from school came to the table. Jack said man I knew you were good but not that good. Could I have a dance that is if you won't kick my behind. Sure Jack I promise not to kick your behind if you don't disrespect me. I never would. They are married now with their first child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I for one

Yes I for one prefers white over black. I know it's a dream of the black to be dominant but as fat as I'm concerned the white guy is way more reliable and dependent. I know there are plenty white guys that just want to put another notch in the bed post but the black being a lot less in numbers than a white. But they the black are way out numbering the white guys to try to carve a notch. I'm a black woman married to a white guy for 22 years and hope to spend the rest of my life with him. He treats my family better than any black guy treat there families in my old neighborhood. I am very thankful for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, Ashley will get pregnant and will not be able to go to college. She will probably end up with many more black kids with many different black guys. None of the guys will stay around and she will end up taking care of them all by herself. Maybe the black guys will rape and impregnate her mom as well. Her dad will end up drinking himself to death or divorcing his wife. That's usually how the story goes. On the other hand, Greg and Ashley's dad comes down hard on Darren and beats the holy crap out of him. Then they turn on Sandy. I would not want to be in Sandy's shoes after they get done with her. I don't need to read the rest of the chapters.

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

Good thing that you sent the warning at the header, the last part really heated things up. The surrealism will hit buttons - adding into the beauty of the writing. Already excited for Sandy's plan to unfold and for Ashley's transformation to complete.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Dont like the N word used so much but I have and Black Mens and boys used it with me when they was having it or giving me they seed. I been like Ashley with some and knowing they put there Baby IN me probably cause they wasnt wearing nothing or didnt pull out like they say they would.

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Wanted to love this story. The build up going to the party was good. The sex was rushed, no touching etc., No talk just slam bam thank you mam. So a let down.

After awhile it was repetitious. Her going from being scared shitless about getting pregnant (So True) to begging him to to get her pregnant....oh my god, that DOES NOT HAPPEN. In real life, that is a huge fear... (And pregnancy is a turn off).

Have to admit at this point I am confused. I got bored on pages 4 and 5 and skimmed the story. This is the first story I've read by this author so I don't know this Sandy character. I didn't Raye the story either as I'm not sure how many stars to give.

I didn't hate the story, the writing is good, needs more sex details.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

About The Only Cliche

That was missed was he didn't have a 14" cock that was as big around as a beer can. You did have a white, blonde virgin who became a nigga's ho at the speed of light. Pure racist bullshit of the lowest order.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I gave it 4 stars as it was such a cunning trick, but I just wonder what Ashley had done to her that Sandy had dreamt up such a dirty trick as that to play on her best and most trusting friend.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

oh my goodness, Sandy is a naughty girl but I like her for that!

ronibarretronibarret21 days ago

One of the most complete stories I have read here. A duplicitous best friend in Sandy. A naïve Ashley, A Black horse hung college punk! Packed with about all one would want to see in a BBC seduction.

So wrong!!!!So scandalous!!!Yet so hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3700 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES