All Comments on 'Naughty Games - Round 01'

by Biochem

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rubbish

crap, however much you package it, still stinks horribly.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INVITING THE WEASEL INTO THE HEN

what else could be the outcome. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
see your name

Isee your name and i puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just hope he has money for a good lawyer

because when she continues fucking the lover, he talk her in to leaving your dumb ass broke for him.

snatch_lickersnatch_lickerover 12 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing start! I'll bet he tells her to explicitly leave the connection going from now on. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Are you for Real?

This is another wimp hubby and whore wife. Put this in Fetish where it belongs. You are sick Hope you have a good lawyer. Maybe an STD will wake you both uo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
* Didn't read the story, no point.

The writer is a cuckolded swinger so what do people expect him to write about? Swinging cuckolds are all the same and think the same as do their swinging cuckolding wives.

BiochemBiochemover 12 years agoAuthor
Comments

When moderating my comments, I delete any offensive remarks. Supporting or not, makes no difference to me. @the person who gets sick at the sight of my name: Perhaps you should not open my stories if they elicit such a reaction. There are plenty of other authors to read. @those who wish disease and divorce upon me for being a sicko: Luckily in "storyland," disease and pricey divorces don't exist unless the writer wishes them to. I do truly hope anyone who ACTUALLY has sex with multiple partners would take the utmost care to prevent the spread of stds and unwanted pregnancy by using condoms/birth control and disease screening. @the person who did not read my story but wasted your time commenting on it: I feel special that I was important enough for you to take time out of your day to explain what you think you know about me when you don't know anything about me or anyone else who writes these kind of fantasy stories. @those who like my writing even if you don't like all of the subject matter: Thank you and feel free to send me a private feedback with any requests you might have.

wegoodfellowwegoodfellowover 12 years ago
Liked It

Hope you ignore the bad press and continue.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
kind of weird

Frankly why have rules when one partner can ignore them? While the story doesn't give details about rules for outside sex turning off the skype because having sex is different then a bj is cheating in more ways then one and is a tell tale that she is goung to truly cuckold him and humiliate him,this is what they call a philadelphia lawyer trick. He would be right to be pissed at this....it could be all that happened was the guy left and she was teasing him but she broke the spirit of the rules which is supposed to be both people enjoying it.If the guy lets her do what she wants he is a wimp to be honest.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 12 years ago
Great first chapter

A little on the short side, but can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

story 2 will be when?

BiochemBiochemover 12 years agoAuthor
Regards to Round 2

@ njlauren - You are correct. The rules about sex outside of marriage were not clearly defined, as he was not expecting that ending. I think you overanalyzed the story a bit, but I will certainly be sure to address what you had to say in the next chapter. Thank you.

@Those asking about the next chapter. I will try to finish it in a few weeks time. If you have any ideas or things you want to see in the next round, feel free to send me a private msg via the feedback tool and let me know.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I

Just love comments from tazzz317. I just wish to know what all the abbriviations stands for. It seams we read same stories. As far as this story goes a solid 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Can't understand some of the negative and abusive comments. It's only a story. . .

I realyy enjoyed it and look forward to more. Please carry on with the next instalment.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Good story, looking forward to more.

And I agree completely with your decision to delete offensive comments. I would like to read a story and be able to discuss its merits or shortcoming with the author and other reasonable critics, not with the sick misogynists who make a life out of compulsively reading erotic material of this variety, masturbating, then sublimating their guilt by defecating all over the comments section.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
HOT

If what you want is a sundae, don't ask for a single-dip cone, even if you think the most you might get is an M&M.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
OK

Pretty well written, seemed to bring us into the situation. Seems as if they can handle the whole open marriage thing, most can't! Consequences could go either way-a marriage strengthened or destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done!

See Subject line... :)

wife4blkwife4blkover 12 years ago
great story

your off to a great start here,keep it up,can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Good story with a great ending. I would love to know what happens in Round two.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
I liked it

It was a really good story. I don't know why people are saying its a cuckold story. It is part of a game that they invented. He gave her the instructions. She isn't cuckolding him. People get so sensitive and moral on this site. If a wife has sex with someone other than her husband and he doesn't blow up, people automatically leave wimpy cuckolding comments. While I wouldn't play a game like that with my wife, I can't say what would and wouldn't work in someone else's marriage. My wife has a married friend who used to swing with her husband. They enjoyed it but stopped when she came down with cancer. They have been married for 15 years. With the divorce rate at 50% in this country, if two people do something outside of the box and it doesn't ruin their marriage, I say go for it. Back to the story, I liked it. Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the previous commentator. Because it IS a cuckold story.

That's what he is, no question. The only question is how long it will take him to get to the attorney's office to file the divorce papers. This is simply another dumb story about a cheating slut that thinks it's okay to cheat on her husband for her own selfish reasons. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SKYPE

My guess she deliberately switched the Skype off so she could fuck the guy and leave her husband guessing did she or didn't she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredibly stupid

How can anyone be so stupid to give a free pass to the woman and a free fuck to the other guy in return for a hard-on at a remote place and relieving by himself. All the while wifey and lover are having a gala time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous