All Comments on 'Grandma's Remedy'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Made me hard

Must be a grandma thing cuz I remember when I was a kid tickling my grandmother under her arms. I liked it because she had a few hairs under each arm and I liked the way it felt. She did too I guess because she could have stopped me but she didn't and even would trap my hands under her arms. When my pit hair started growing she noticed it and would do the same with me when nobody else was around and man did my dick get hard. Too bad that's all that happened with me and her cuz by the time I got old enough to really appreciate it and wanted to do more she got sick and then passed away. Thanks for a story that made me remember her and smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Made me hard

LOL oh my frickin god yo seriously LOL ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haohhohoho LMFAO seriously under arm hairs come on now come on hahaha oh shit anyhell good story.

LOL armpit hairs haha my side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I hope you'll consider continuing it. Grandma's got a lot to teach him. Thanks.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

How are people finding this story? It isn't on the new page and hasn't been all day but I keep getting comments and feedback.

Oh well. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Clarity.

Very sexy and erotic for those with a hair fetish and non. Also you should be more aggressive with spell checking. I am not trying to knit pick but it throws a reader out of the fantasy if they are reading along and catch a misspelled word. Oh and how people are finding it is by clicking the incest/taboo tab not new stories. If you click that tab directly it lists all the new stories at the top whether or not they are on the main page for new stories. That's how everyone is finding it. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

very good story maybe mom could come in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good short story

Many young men need help especially after break up. Older family woman can really make a big difference in young lads life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

Good story. I found it on page 2 of new stories today.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I wouldn't mind a sequel myself!

Old Granny was so hot, she could probably teach him a lot of tricks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
true too

My wife loves having her armpits stroked & licked so I get where you're coming from. She knows I like older women & seniors and look at a lot of internet porn. About 2 years ago she downloaded 3 granny clips for me and asked me what I thought. I told her that they were very good but grannies should be loved, not abused & raped. About a week later, as we got ready for bed, she came out of the bathroom wearing a full-length cotton nightie that looked old & threadbare. She lifted the front hem up under her boobs, revealing a large,loose-fitting pair of well-worn white cotton panties. They were pulled up past her belly-button but they were still baggy, the crotch was yellowed. Then she dropped the hem and put her hand out and said "Come to bed and give Nannas' vagina a good licking" .That was some night. Since then, that's become 'our thing' and she only buys pre-loved large & mature underwear from charity shops. We both love granny & grandpa sex.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 9 years ago
Grandma's Remedy

I abssolutely loved this story.It brings back memories of my growing up when I was fourteen. My maternal grandmother lived with us. The purpose of that was to "dry her out". The problem was my mother was also an alcoholic who was drunk everyday by noon.Mother passed but grandma continued to live wwith us. I think she was servicing daddy.

Granny wore Directoire Knickers once in awhile and briefs the rest of the time. I got to watch her pee and saw her girdle and nylons, which she wore everyday.

I know my daddy was fucking her and I think I could have too. However, she broke a cardinal rule of not getting drunk anymore and daddy shipped her out of our household.

Hope you have written more like it or will write more. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving grandma with all my lust

this was a beautiful lustful love making .took me back some years when I was 25 and had a loving 65 yr old grannie . we played a lot that was 51 yrs ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gran

Never fucked her , but did her best friend ( 66) when I was 27....Gran found out a week later - I think she wanted some herself, but too embarrassed to ask ( but she did ask if June sucked my cock - I delighted in telling her a yes )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Got my dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I started stroking my cock real good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love Older and Hairy

A hot story! There's nothing like slipping it into a hot, older, big-titted grandma with a hairy pussy. It makes your dick feel good all over. When she says, "Go deep and come in me!" and then wants to enjoy having your cum in her the rest of the day, that really is hot. Guys who turn their backs on older women don't know what they are missing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When I was 12 my grandmother who was 78 moved in with us because she had dementia, when we were alone I would have sex with her,I always clean her pussy afterwords so when mother baths her she doesn’t see my cum, we had sex 5 times aweek and sometimes twice till right up to her passing away at 89 and I was 23,no one ever knew we had sex 100s of times over 11 year period

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous