All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 21'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Series!

Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Great story and beautifully turned in this series. I will be looking forward to your next project / story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really gonna miss this story.

I have been following your work so far and find it pretty entertaining. I gotta say I am gonna miss this story, I am truly sorry to see it end. However I do look forward to seeing your next work. Keep up the excellent work.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Final?

Your final series? You're hanging up your keyboard?

That's bad news. This was a fun series.

My earlier joke about "College boy saves universe with sex" wasn't so much of a joke in the end, but it was a fun… romp… right from the start. I hope you didn't really mean that you're going to quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a climax!

Ooh baby, when I am done with you, you wont be able to eat meat ever again. My meat will be the only one you ever desire.

I know a good climax leaves you passive for a while, but that one brought down an empire. No wonder he needed a two month nap.

I wonder how it all gets written down for posterity. (And so, thinking only of his fellow humans, our brave leader used his amazing dong to pound his sisters ass so hard the invading army just had to give up.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I hope you continue writing, you are one of my favorite writers on this site. I have been following this story from the beginning and it is amazing so please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you are....

surely a jackass no?

with an ending like "Five years after the last rogue human was found and dealt with, we realized that all of my children had my ability. They are all working on healing mine, though I have come to terms with its loss."

it begets at LEAST 10-50 (no joke) more chapters, possibly w/o the threat of the world ending... hes got kids, women, and his skill needs to return!

CsharpeCsharpeabout 12 years ago
Waiting for the rest of the story

Great storyline. Keep it coming (maybe as a few spin-offs)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Series

Thanks, you had me hooked from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story........

just what we expect her in literotica.

right amount of all the spieces and vollah.......... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best writer

Thank you for your amazing stories to date, you have a genuine talent, hope you continue to write and post here!

Timtom12Timtom12about 12 years ago
Wait, what!?

Hold on, "my final series"?? Does that mean you are no longer going to be writing series anymore??This is a sad day for the internet..

getzstephengetzstephenabout 12 years ago

this was a great story. cant wait to hear about the spin off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You

I have truly enjoyed reading your story. This is possibly the best I have read on Literatica. Your use of language and your use of sex in your story is fantastic. You kept me up all night as I had to keep reading. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

Easily one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best

Wow, now I can go to sleep. I could not stop reading this series from start to finish in one read. Thank you, the best I have read in a very long time!!!

Ralphie

darsusdarsusabout 12 years ago
More

That was a great story please don't end it there I would love to see more in this series please. A perfect story do more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I rarely read through an entire novel in one night on literotica but your story captured my imagination from start to finish. If I could give this any more then five stars I would. Though you say live action is never as satisfying as the novel, I do truly hope I can see your idea, the idea that a simple switch can save mankind, made into a feature length film befitting on your literary genius.

-Blaze

rackerson3rackerson3almost 12 years ago
Wow....Just wow!

I agree with most of the other comments. I've never stayed awake all night to finish a literotica story before, and this was definitely worth it. I am disappointed to hear you won't be writing anymore. I've read some of your other works, but this was easily the best.

I prefer Shiggymoto for romance, but in terms of plot and technical skill, you take the cake. This was truly an amazing story.

The epilogue felt a bit rushed to me, but I doubt I would have been as happy with any other kind of ending.

I noticed a few comments in other chapters recommending you turn your attentions to commercial writing, and I absolutely agree. I would definitely pay to read your work. In fact, I actually found myself unable to maintain an erection(it's why we're all here after all) throughout the story because I was more interested in the characters and story than getting off. That has to be a sure sign of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story with lots of tongue and check humor

great story, vivid story line and saw the opening for a con-tuning story line. the editing was super with the least amount of errors I have found at this site in two years of reading. keep up the good work.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad I found this

I first ran into this story at mcstories.com bit it never got past ch 10 there.

Here is hoping that the readers there eventually get to enjoy the conclusion as much as I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Your stories where amazing and the plot never failed to interest i hope that you take this story to a publisher (but keep it here for your dedicated fans), I hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Like another user, found this via mcstories, which stopped at ch10.

Took me, what felt like forever to find it again. Now reading it from the beginning again.

Only to find out it's your last series?! Oh man!

Echoing what so many have already said. Your are extremely talented! Thanks for captivating our imaginations. Hope life treats you right, in whatever you do.

Now... off to read your other series!!!

~~ Fan forever! D.S

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

wish the epilog would have been a chapter on its own but can't complain awesome ending XD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top Stuff

Well balanced story without a dull moment. Complete in every way. Good editing made for an easy read. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Just wanted to say how much I loved the story. It was excellent.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first read the first and copy and pasted the whole series together to read in one whole time, it took from yesterday afternoon until just a few minutes ago to read it all. You really did your thing on this whole series. It's crazy that his friend Dennis's then girlfriend (now wife) Robin got pregnant with Nick's baby, not realizing until later that the first born is Nick's son. I think that they should all talk about it seeing as the geek gene passed on to his son, who doesn't look anything like the other three kids. Showing his obvious real parent. Also they should let the kid know about who he's real father since his six children (You didn't say what sexes the children were, or their names.) with Lela has his power too. I wonder if Summer's baby will be a boy or girl. I suppose their child which comes from the same DNA , would have definitely inherited the switching power too. In the end his children should know the father and each other. Hopefully Nick's ability is just buried really deep and he will eventually get his full power back with the help of all his children.

I'm going to check out garbonzo607’s spin-off of this series on his/her page to see if it has started, and if so what exactly is going on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As with all the others this has been a great series to read! I found my self wishing that this could be turned into a movie or tv series. I think it would be great. I would imagine it being done Manga/Anime. It would be most poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb!

Wonderful story. I spent all day today (Sunday) reading it. You may not yet be one of the masters of science fiction, but you sure write better than many - very many - of the writers that do get published.

Gene w.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awe Worthy

Your story was great dude. I came looking for a well made series and found a story that I would buy if published. Even without the sex, this is a great story. If you ever piblish one let us know. I'd definitely read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly a masterpiece

Please if you have not already started writing full novels I truly believe you should do so.

What a beautiful tale you spin.

I feel assured you have many stories to offer your fan club.

Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done

A great ending to a great story! I truly loved this series, and felt I had to say so. I have never before commented on a series on this site, but I thought this one deserved it. I agree with everyone else that said your work should be published as a novel; it has a good style that's easy to follow, and it paints a vivid image. I look forward to any more series you might write, and will be reading those that I have not yet read. If you do become published, please tell us your pen name and the title of your work, so that we can read it. I for one, will be checking for more updates and new works from now on.

(because I had just watched the new Spiderman movie, I couldn't help imagining 'Nick' as similar to the main character from it. Just a funny side note.)

Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great job!

It is a rare thing for me to comment on this site. Often times I am here for a not so quick jerk, and move on. But there comes a time when I find a series that inspires me to really get into the characters and take my time, teasing in a way, and enjoy the ride. This has been one of the few series to do so, and I thank you for it since I derive so much pleasure from them (not just physical). Please continue to write, as I really enjoy your style!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago

This was a GREAT series! THANKS :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

A very well written story , enjoyable to the end many thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written, great story line, absolutely perfect story

Well written, great story line and an absolutely perfect story! My compliments and I hope you write more!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
This is the only epic that I've read all the way through.

All the other get too stupid at some point or another.

southbound395southbound395about 10 years ago
Yes, mind control stories do not have to be dark!

Bravo! Bravo! Five Stars, two thumbs up, encore, etc. etc.

It was so refreshing to read a story with a mind control theme that didn't get all dark and twisted by the end. Or that started all dark and twisted and got worse!

Granted there was a little bit of darkness there (the kidnapping episodes) but your protagonist proved to be a real Hero in the end. I thought this was well written and had just the right balance of story, character development, sex, and more sex =)

With 21 chapters this has got to be the longest story I have read on Lit and it makes me think I might really enjoy some of the other long stories that I have not taken the opportunity to read.

Thank you for sharing your story and your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best story ever!!!!!!

Although I loved the story I kinda wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuckin great!!

Serious props great story! It was hot, funny, hot, emotional and do i dare mention again just how Hot it was! Sexiest sci fi story I've ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Im not even into scifi but it was humorous and delicious. Thank you.

derouenmichaelderouenmichaelover 9 years ago

All I can day is wow!!! One of the best sci-fi stories ever. I've read alot of them and again this is the best completed one ever.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Good Story!

I still feel what happened to Gina at the end was weird and out of left field.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 9 years ago
Sad last comment about it being the Authors last series.

Did anyone else read the story 'Fallen Hero'?

It is the true story of the death in battle, in Afghanistan, of the author Dark_Brother.

His best friend survived the war and published his mates last stories and proof read some of them as well.

Fallen Hero is by Adar Brothers best friend. His tag/authors name in Literotica is in the comments in the dark brother story 'Broken Bliss'.

It's just a bit sad with the Dark Brother writing at the end of this series that it would be his last.

Thanks for the stories and your service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wanted to like it

I tried. I read the whole thing but in the end it didn't satisfy. It has too many issues to catalog and was a rush job, skimming over story to find another excuse for sex.

I am sorry to read of the death of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story one of the best!

I have a minor criticism..... aliens have 3 fingers then later 4 fingers. Otherwise just a little to much anal. Still overall

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

Very good premise and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story although I was a little concerned about a battle and sex at the same time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So what's going on with the so-called spinoff series? A Google search gives me Garbonzo's Lit page but it's essentially blank. Did it never come to fruition?

JagnagJagnagover 4 years ago
Well done

Creative mind with great writing kept me inthralled all the way through.

Congratulations on another great piece of literature.

Thanks

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So so so very very very very much

ENJOYED

A MILLION THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agents of Shield

So I recently saw the final agents of shield episode and found some interesting similarities that just seemed too coincidental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story, but all the spelling errors did detract from it. An editor would be great, but otherwise a lot of fun to read.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Still don’t like the Julia aspect. Would rather the Mom stay interconnected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it on all levels,great story.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Great story

But I was bitterly disappointed you throw Gina to the dogs so to speak and fucking replacing her with fucking Julia. Gina was one of the main character’s from the start giving her all. I glad the idiot lost all his powers at the end. Still a great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous