All Comments on 'A Large-Penised Male'

by ElMuyLorenzo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
intriguing

will you give us more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where can you read more about the Large-Penised Male?

I have seen El Muy Lorenzo published with Amazon Kindle. His book is called The Legend of the Large-Penised White Male and it is a hoot. A combination of sex, humor, satire, and paranoia. Worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A FUNNY STORY WITH A WEIRD FIXATION ON SEX

This is a funny story if you have a sense of humor. The El Muy Lorenzo character is an entertaining mixture of sexual fixation and complete paranoia. N is every man's dream, but a bit emotionally volatile. Doody Boy and Albion Nogooder are pure evil. I really liked how the author used the psychiatrist Dr Shitsteak to narrate much of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Insanely stimulating!

Insanely stimulating! Could be your neighbor. When is the next addition? Is there a book?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TITTILATING

There is no crass perversion or silly adolescent sex in this, but it is quite tittilating. N sounds like quite a piece. I doubt that she is real. And Lorenzo has definitely come from outer space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE MY ENGLISH PROFESSOR

This is a funny story that rings true. Many professors are on the make, but this one seems particularly well-equipped. His girlfriend sounds like she could get anyone ready to roll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Big Tits versus Huge Cock

A funny story that sounds like half of my college professors and the tasty students that kept them young. It was like this in high school as well, just not as common.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous