All Comments on 'It Began on a Christmas Ch. 02'

by desi_fuckdoll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

Good potential. u have a lot of good ideas. Need to focus on feelings for dad. Many girls feel the same way.

sandsbartelsandsbartelabout 12 years ago
Great

You have touched all of my fetishes.......incest, bi and watersports. Please give us more,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Contiue your Stories

Please contiue your Very erotic stories ;- 1- Indian Incest All are Involved It is now two months since the last chapter of this excellent story. 2- the story It Began on a

Chrismas with much details . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comments

if you are going to write a story then finish it. don't leave people hanging at the end....love the story. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bi-sexual dad

hi there.... very nice story indeed. I really liked the dad playing with his sons while the girls were present. My dad used to let me watch him shower before asking me to get him a towel to dry his back.... when he turned around I saw his gorgeous cock starting to get bigger.... I just had to touch it. when I did touch it with my finger, it stood straight out....he turned away from me just a little and asked me to stay and watch him for a minute. I said sure as he brought his hand down to his erection and started stroking it. Just a few short minutes of him masturbating for me caused him to start shooting long streams of white stuff from his cock onto the floor. Mom walked in just as the last spurt shot from the engorged head of his cock. She slipped her skirt off and whipped up the white stuff from the floor and rubbed it on her face. She asked me if I liked watching my Dad do that,which I said "sure". My mom then walked over to me and started taking my clothes off. My little penis was bigger than I have ever seen it as she pulled by underwear off. My mom then said to my Dad, " well come over and do what you told me you wanted to do". To which daddy came over to me, got on his knees and put my penis in his mouth. Oh my did that feel good... that's when I started to enjoy a very liberated lifestyle with my parents who rarely ever wore clothes around the house and played with me naked almost every day....feeling me, kissing me and I enjoyed Daddy shooting white stuff from his cock almost every day as well. To this day, I have no regrets about anything my parents did with me before I was able to ejaculate myself.... After I was able to cum, sex with my mom and dad together and separate was great and mutually pleasurable... keep up the good work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous