All Comments on 'A Letter to My Sister'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting Twist

on the usual brother-sister story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
possibly the best on here

Awesome , had a tear in my eye when I finished

Artina HeartflashArtina Heartflashover 12 years ago
beautiful

One of the your best works, dear. Good luck with it.

It is a soulful display, and clearly lays out what formed the bond between brother and sister. A believable tale, but I do wonder what kind of 'welts' remain after ten years. Scars I know can last for years, but welts...?

GiannianaGiannianaover 12 years ago
Amazing

This story is simply amazing. It is well written, the format is original, and the plot is so eloquently executed that I only had to read it once to get it. Amazing job!!!

-G

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable

I find it hard tom believe a 12 year old boy wouldn't have sense enough to call the cops on his father repeatedly raping his sister. And that she wouldn't have been made pregnant a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writer needs mental help

this should be in the nonerotic or nonconsent area NOT HERE. any story that includes rape, talk of rape or any form of forced sex belongs ONLY in the nonconsent area PERIOD. you writers are dragging this site into the gutter use the catagories PROPERLY or don't post at all. if you feel you need to write this type of story have the brains to warn the readers of the content in the tag line or an intro don't ambush them it can make them hate you and refuse to ever read any of your stories again PLEASE USE YOUR BRAINS FOR A CHANGE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
screw you

hate stories that make tears run, great job tho

AgntSmthAgntSmthover 12 years ago

Oh give the author a break. If he'd put it in the Nonconsent category, someone over there would be screaming at him for not "using the categories properly" because he didn't put it in the Incest/Taboo category. I'm sure if he'd had the option to flag it with both, he would have. It's an imperfect categorization system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW !!!!

All I can say is WOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymity + Internet access = total fuckwit

This was not a story that went into graphic detail about rape and abuse. It's about how abuse drove the two together. The categorization is fine. And well done author for successfully stirring emotion in the reader. Which is what writing is all about.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
I really didn't know how to vote

I really didn't know how to vote, while the story was well written and good reading, it was so sad and heartbreaking.

A bittersweet love between brother and sister born out of abuse.

My only question is why didn't they go to the cops or someone? Their bodies alone would have enough proof of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

well written story couldnt stop reading, Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

I'll admit that i come to this site quite often to read incest stories.the are all the same.but this story stands out from the rest.It nearly brought me to tears...

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
My heart aches!

I guess this is what you intended for us, I am on the verge of tears, I was not expecting this, so beautiful, so sad, so overwhelming.

Thank you for a such a well written story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This story is really sad

Bummer.

What a shitty life those two led.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
superb

yes, superb is the only word for this story.

thank you

OleguyOleguyover 12 years ago
Right out of the box!

Like so many of your commenters I wound up with tears in my eyes.

Forget the naysayers and give your story your own life, in other words tell it like YOU and only you see it.

My first experience with your works. "I'll be back" to quote a comical politico/actor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I cant stop cying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would I have felt like that?

You make it sound so believable. Unexpected things happen but they could have and they could have caused these effects.

It gets to my feelings and empathy. That means, Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

The description of their sex was really good. It was so hot without using words like 'fucked' and 'cunt'.

light67light67about 12 years ago
Awestruck

I am in awe of your work. Such emotion! I can not begin to describe how envious that I am of your writing.

Please don't ever stop. In me, you have a fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OH HOW

I wish I could write this letter to my sister, But for drifferent reasons.

I lost this Beautiful,Kind,Caring,Loving WOMAN to Cancer, And never was able to tell her how much SHE meant to me.

E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beatiful story

I was on the verge of tears when i finished this. Such a sad story.

Hopefully they will reunite after death

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
Speechless

I try to comment and cannot come up with the right words.

catlady64catlady64over 11 years ago
moving

Very moving story.

I am a survivor of seven years of severe physical abuse which my mother tried to go to the police about, there was ample physical proof on the backs of my brothers and I. In that time unless it was seen happening there was nothing my mom could do. As for sexual abuse I survived that for 14 years I was to terrified of my stepmother and my father to tell anyone. Going to the police or telling isn't as simple as people think..

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54about 11 years ago
Beautiful...

Just...beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Im just in awe. What a beautiful piece of writing.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 10 years ago

OMG, this was a heartbreaking story... :(

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 10 years ago
So sad

All I can say is wow

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
heart and soul to no end

to Wayne and Rachel when you get a chance to read this , the love you had for each other was stronger than anything on this earth . I know truly that god above , would be very proud of you two .after reading your caring, loving story I don't know why society thinks this is wrong. god doesn't , if he did he would of showed me where it was wrong . your relationship was truly meant to be. I just wish that society would stop trying to run everybody's life's . thank you casse laras

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Many Memories

I dont even know what to say. You, like I and my sisters obviously went through the same kind of childhood for you to be able to write this. I remember the only consolation we had was each other.

For those naysayers - I did go to the police when I was 12 years old. They called my father and told him to come pick up his lying son and get him out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Darkly delicious.

The ending made me smile. I love irony, and insanity all balled up in one beautiful little package.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

I have read this story several times over the last months and always have the same feelings. Overwhelming hatred for that bastard father, a true love story of a brother and sister helping each other up, then the tremendous sorrow of the Rachel dying and Wayne's story of the ramifications and his heartfelt feeling to his sister and setting up the fund to help other abused children. I cry tears of horror, then joy and finally sadness at the outcome only to have a tearful smile when Wayne asks his sister to meet him at heavens gate because he gets easily lost. If there is such a thing as beautiful heartache this story represents that. Thank you for this story!!! I will continue to keep reading it in the future with tears flowing aplenty over the true love lost of Rachel and Wayne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I cried

It's one minute past midnight and I'm blubbering here like a baby.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Suicide is painless

I love that song from MASH I think? But the problem is suicide is and hasn't never been painless. It hurts everyone that knows you or of you. After really thinking of it being soo easy to just check out and die, several years ago I decided to NEVER do it no matter how bad life was for me so I didn't bring so much pain to others. Then life became better for me and I worked toward being better and it worked! Sorry that I can't write, but life can be best, lived to the fullest...every day can be better even at the hardest times...

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
LOVE/HATE

I love/hate this story! I wanted it to end with him about to get out of prison for killing all the people who violated his sister............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is only ONE of MILLIONS of parallel stories that never get told or reported.

This shit has been going on forever. My grandfather drove my grandmother out of their house and then proceeded to fuck both of his daughters long before I was born. (75 yrs. ago) I was a young boy in the 40's and remembered him as a mean old man. He died at about the age I am now... alone and miserable. I grew up learning that one of my aunts was the town whore (literally) before she and my Dad moved to California and left my uneducated and totally incompetent mother with six kids and no money. My other aunt was married and lived in the same town. I always wondered why she seemed nervous around me and would stiffen up when I hugged her, when she didn't act that way with anyone else.

I was in my forties when she showed me a photo that I knew I'd never posed for, in clothes that I'd never worn... with the same hair style.. the same mustache.. the same face... the same... everything. I looked at her and asked, "Who is that?" She said, "Yourself." I looked at the photo and asked her again, "Who IS that?" and again she said, "Yourself." She could see that I was getting frustrated because I don't like bullshit so she said, "It's your grandfather." I'm a dead fucking ringer for my grandfather. She also told me that he'd had red hair, like me, which no one had ever told me. I asked her to make me a copy of that photo but she never did. She was nearly 100 when she died. It was ten or fifteen years after seeing that photo that it finally jelled in my mind what the reason for her always being so nervous when she was around me. I reminded her of all those years that her father had been forcing her into his bed and fucking her.

I'm also 99% sure that my Dad was fucking his two sisters, too. He most certainly knew that my other aunt was the town whore if I, as a young kid, had heard it... and I didn't even know what a whore was but I'd heard that she did things with men for money. ...... In 1950, she and my dad drove from NY to California and lived together for several years as man and wife. I was 34 when I saw him again... briefly. He was afraid of me because he used to beat the shit out of me and I'm surmising that my other aunt had passed along some remarks that I'd made when I was in my late teens and could have kicked his ass with either hand. To me, he was just a pathetic old man when I saw him. Looking back, I wish I'd slapped the living shit out of him, spit in his face and then punched his fucking lights out. (and that's just for what he did to ME, as a kid... At that time, I didn't have all the information and hadn't yet figured things out about my grandfather and my aunts.)

The World is a whorehouse. I've been told by countless clients about being raped or seduced by their fathers.... about brothers raping or cajoling their ten and eleven year old sisters into having sex, not telling and letting it continue.... hearing sons describe how their mother or an aunt dressed sexy to tease them and then performed oral sex to seduce them or simply intimidated them to have sex with them as they began to develop into manhood.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
Too cruel for this site

I read this and felt the sense of reality about it. Searingly I read the response in the comments. Im sincerely sorry for people's experiences I truly am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I feel the same as many others, I love/hate this story.

Heart wrenching and so full of love at the same time.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Such a sad but beautiful story. Sibling love stronger than any other love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

it was so emotional. it was amazing. i cried when at the near end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

that made a grown man cry. amazing.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
I am not ashamed ......

I came across this letter/story from your profile after reading another of your tales.

I am not ashamed to admit to being a 56 year old man, who is struggling to cease the tears after reading.

Poignant, heartfelt ..... I could go on for ages, but you get the gist.

An amazing piece of work, thank you.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Utterly Heartbreaking.

To read this story was just gutwrenching and devastating,how can any author write something so sad.Both brother and sister deserved happiness,not despair and tragedy.So with that I cannot recommend this story as it goes against everything I believe a story should be.

Alas some may see the beauty in it that maybe sister and brother were reunited in heaven but honestly they deserved to be together and happy in life.I also realize the author tried to make it somewhat bitter/sweet but it was more the former.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
WOW, WHAT A STORY!

HAD TO BREAK OUT THE KLEENEX TISSUE! 10 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remarkable.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

The best and worst story I have read on here. Superbly told, superbly written, but far to sad to be enjoyable, but how anyone can give less than 5* is beyond me. I struggled to write this comment, my eyes are listed over still with tears.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
The jist of this story.

For the record this story was extremely emotional,sad,and tragic.But to overlook the obvious message of a Brother and Sister who were so in love and devastation that tore them apart so soon after he gained success would be a serious injustice.

Yes Rachel died on her way to her brother Wayne by a drunk driver,but truthfully it may have been like a blessing in disguise that Rachel went first to help Wayne find her in death.Also as much pain and suffering as those two endured there has to be some semblance of a happy ending,so do you think Wayne and Rachel were reunited in heaven,or do you think they were reborn in their next life without the awful circumstances of their previous lives.

Honestly I hope either one is a possibility.As for the Father I hope he burns in hell for all eternity in the lake of fire.But in closing this story was both awful and beautiful,so I still give this 5 stars with a warning that you will cry.

245624568 months ago

Amazing. So deep, so dark, so real. Excuse me while I wipe my tears. Thank you for sharing this. 5/5, only because there isn't a higher rating to give.

Bisexual_4_all_pleasuresBisexual_4_all_pleasures3 months ago

WOW! that was a very deep and moving story, it had me gripped from the start not expecting what was to unfold, Well done, so well written. 5* +

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tragic. Indescribably painful. Were they Gazan?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

…. Wow… I didn’t expect that. Just wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1131 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories