All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Fucks Hotel Stranger'

by Steeleboys

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucked Anonymous

Do we always have to hear your abusive, close minded shit on every single hotwife story on this site? Just because you can't understand it, does not mean we should have to listen to your crap every single time. Yet, you seem to have no problems if the guy has multiple women. Hypocrite! And don't think yourself immune. You are such a boring fuck, what exactly do you think your significant other does when she goes out "with the girls" every week?

And if you are single, point made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous!!

Why dont you comment on the story instead of commenting on the comments. Talk about a sad little man. Believe it or not people have a different opinion than you dipshit,.At least whomever your ranting at has an opinion about a story. Unlike you. As to this story not my cup of tea but well written non the less. A wee bit over the top when you consider the shy wife bit. But once again well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super Story

Have been there done that.......have set up my wife in much the same way...and enjoyed every sexy moment......so this story actually brought back some great moments from our own adventures.....the emotions you describe are quite real.....it's scary but crazy erotic to watch your wife used by another man.......look forward to more.....thanks

tranquility99tranquility99about 12 years ago
I liked this a lot, but...

am I the only woman on the planet who would love to do the opposite - set my husband up so I can watch him fuck a fun, sexy woman up close and personal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
while I do think the writer is gay

and this is just a willing WACC story, he can write. so i gave it a 2. write chap 2 where she lives you for a real man.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
funny

Funny that all of the negative comments that were here earlier are gone as are the negative comments on the author's other story leaving glowing reviews, but can't hide the low score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

... very nice story, well written. Not short, not long just as should be.

SteeleboysSteeleboysabout 12 years agoAuthor
Of Course I Moderate

Look, I invite all criticism of these stories, good and bad. Tell me I am a terrible writer or the story was bad, etc... But I will not apologize for deleting racist, homophobic or mean-spirited/vulgar remarks. If you leave one of those disgusting comments, it won't be here long.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Totally justified to edit comments

Criticize the story. Criticize the author's abilities as a writer, but racist, homophobic comments and person attacks do NOT have to be tolerated by any human being. I wish more authors would delete such comments. There is no reason to give such hatemongers a forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How strangefor a husband to pimp out his wife - to watch

so enthrald with beeg cocks you must be gay writer.<P>

I don't think its your intent to be recognised for your talent so get used to being marked way down as a self cuck into male humiliation.<P>

Putting it in Fetish may get you a few followers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked your story

I liked your story, I don't understand the haters, if you don't like this type of story don't read them. We all know you are secretly jacking off as you read them, then have to clear your conscious by ranting against the writer. I would suggest that you allow Claire's next lover to cum in her pussy, I'm sure you will find licking her freshly fucked pussy to be much more enjoyable if it is cream filled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so hot!

So hot! I want to be claire. The pounding she got from charlie was what every undercover slut wants. Claire is my hero and what a trooper. so hot for the next rendezvous; possibly group sex? Claire having a bi curious experience with another couple? Whatever it is keep it kinky as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

so she's got charlie's number,she's had a big dick and liked it,they barebacked,and dave is just the tiniest bite uncomfortable at times,sooooo what's next for claire and dave ? one things for sure you are writing some first class stroking material man,well done! ignore the idiots....

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Good

What a good read, quite fast but well set up for the dirty deed, if only life was always this nice way, liked it all the way through and it has been left so as more could (should)follow.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
one odd point

I don't understand why Hubby ratted himself out to Sweetie before they went down to meet the Bull! He could have leveled with her once it was over (unless, maybe, if it went south! Then it would just be her poor choice, and they would never see HIM again!) If it went well enough for her to want a repeat Charlie-treat, the truth would be a feather in Hubby's cap and she would 'forgive' him in a heartbeat!

Great stroker. Well done ... but ...! Voyeur willing cuck is, to me, an odd situation. Maybe if neither Sweetie nor Bull is aware they are being watched or taped, I can kinda understand. However, when Hubby is sitting there watching (and listening to pillow-talk), the action (especially first-time) has to be really strained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's offering his wife

Bareback to a stranger and she isn't even on birth control? That took all the realism out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not only no birth control but no concern for STDs and AIDS

makes the story just plain insane

suckmycockmeatsuckmycockmeatover 11 years ago
LOVED SHARING MY WIFE !

I shared my hot wife with guys starting when we were still dating and continuing for 18 1/2 years ( so some clown doesn't say yea, till she left ya ---- she was killed in a car wreck ). Anyway, she was a truly GREAT cock sucker and LOVED sucking cock and eating cum and so she sucked more than fucked her but there were L O T S who got her mouth and pussy ! I LOVED seeing & hearing her being a total nasty SLUT and she LOVED me being right there ! ....... Thanks, Steve.

.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved your story!

Most people can't understand why I would let my wife behave like this.

It's for her.

I don't give a shit about watching some guy fuck my wife. It's about my wife being able to turn loose her inner slut.

She likes sucking cock and getting fucked at the same time.

Keep on turning Clair loose and keep on writting about it!

Thanks!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Advice

@ KevinandNina A sexual majority man's advice for a sexual minority man:

Use rubber for your wife when you do sex with her, to save yourself and the sociaty..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bareback is best!!

I always take it bareback. I love to feel a bare cock in me. I love to feel his hot cum in me. That is what makes it more exciting. I never let a guy use a rubber!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good luck with the AIDS you sick fuckers! "I always do bareback"!?!? Are you fucking serious? I hope you don't go home to your husband that way!?

screwherscrewheralmost 11 years ago
screw my wife

I love these stories. i'd love for another man to take my wife to a hotel and fuck her.

ps7468ps7468almost 11 years ago
I liked your story

I thought the retelling of this adventure was well done and obviously you both enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
R

I would like to tell you about watching my wife with another man, but the bitch fucked around on me behind my back and lied about it for 43 years, and she didn't have to, I would have loved watching her fuck as many guys as she wanted with my blessings. .

johncuckoldjohncuckoldover 10 years ago
no creampie or "sloppy" seconds?

It's interesting that Dave got worried that Charlie would cum in his wife's pussy right at the end and wants him to cum in her mouth. A condom is never mentioned so I assume that Charlie was bareback, so the pregnancy risk is there even if he does pull out in time. Might as well go all the way, no?

I'm sure that loose and stretched-out seconds could be as enjoyable as sloppy seconds.

Great story regardless - 5 stars.

johncuckoldjohncuckoldover 10 years ago
pregnancy risk

Withdrawal (pull out) method has a risk of pregnancy about 20% ... the risk without pulling out is about 85%. Using a condom the risk is around 2%. Maybe it's just me but the higher the pregnancy risk the greater the sexual tension and excitement.

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Slutty Claire!!

The best part about slutty Claire is her desire to suck cock and swallow loads. What a woman! Keep putting her out there to fuck others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Third rate stroke story !

I read better from some Indian writers. This prattle is worth all of "2*"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, my wife got knocked up

by some dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story I've read here

Best story - loved it! - and I've read a LOT...

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 10 years ago
Hot Story -- Love to See the Video shot from the closet!

.... presuming it's not fiction. Either way, enjoyed it thoroughly. Like to see more from this author!

A_Little_NaughtyA_Little_Naughtyalmost 10 years ago
Charlie, fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me next please. Where can find a husband as good as that! I would fuck any guy and as many guys that he would want me to and would to have it videotaped to watch over and over again! I especially love that he was watching me and joining in.

jimbo12jimbo12over 9 years ago
nice fantasy!

The only part I would change was as he was entering Claire doggie style, I would have loved to lie on my back and slide back under her so I could watch his long wet cock enter that wonderful pussy. As she starts sucking my cock, I would then stretch my neck up to lick her pussy as he fucks her- then I would be licking his cock as he enters her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great story! I appreciate you sharing both stories. Hope that there is more to be told in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good storyI Ignore the sexually repressed idiots

Would have loved to see my wife being used by another man. I used to get her naked and have her ride my cock in front of open widows in motels and in our trailer when camping. I would talk dirty to her and have her hold her breasts up toward the windows; an she always had orgasms on these occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just pile of mindless drivel ! "1*" !!

Talentless to the point of garbage. Real bad this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To each his own

Who knows what turns other people on, all I know is this made me sick..... Some guys are really this classless and pathetic???? Wow!!!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy

Hubby and I have fantasized about this type of scenario so I totally relate too it. We never have included others in our real sex lives but fantasizing sex with a guy while hubby watches turns us both on. Great story - thank you.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 8 years ago
loved it

Why do all these idiots comment anonymously. We are not here to win a Booker prize. We are here to write and read sexually interesting stories that turn us all on and allow us to confess a few secrets, either truth or wishful. I am sure all our stories contain an element of truth and if we embellish them or exaggerate, so what? I enjoyed these stories.

defcon3defcon3almost 8 years ago
great story

i think the reason people want to comment anonymously is because they read the story while jacking off and after they come they feel differently. i find it funny how you can read a whole story like this and THEN say how bad it was. if you dont like it go back to your comic books! maybe your woman would really like this but your not secure enough in your releationship to even talk about it are you? this was a great story and i look forward to much more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no

nice story but i couldn't condone doing this with my wife. i'm not sure many wives would go for it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Done it twice

My beautiful wife and I have had 2 threesomes (with both me and an other male participating at the same time). The first was a total surprise for her with a mutual friend she had expressed attraction to. The second threesome was unexpected when we were spending a week at Headonism Two in Jamaica a year later with a LA firefighter we'd met on the nude beach.at the resort.

Both experiences were well worth it and lasted all night long. We are getting too old now to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three is a charm

My wife and I had always been prim in the bedroom, lights off, but had started to change when we saw a neighbor couple screwing on their deck. That was so hot. Months later I begged her to het "picked up" at a bar but we lost our nerve. Last weekend it happened. We were away from town at a hotel bar where a guy caught her interest. We made up stories and one thing led to another. After a bit she went to rest room and "Bud" said he was going to do the same. I mentioned Aja gave great head and he smiled. Nobody was back in five minute and I went back and couldn't find them. Standing a guy says there is a guy getting a blow job out back. Going over looking out door there was Bud standing with Aja working his cock. It was amazingly. That night Aja and I fucked like teens again. So hot. Not the last time we did.

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Why did you stop writing

Your two stories got my blood pumping. I love slut wife stories, and yours where you joined it , love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more!!!

Give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this story and if I could comment to" screwher "

I loved this story and love the comment from "screwher" He said he wished another man would take his wife to a hotel and fuck her and I wish it too with My wife. . I would love it if another man had the balls to ask me if he could take my wife to a hotel so he could fuck her. It is my favourite masturbation fantasy to imagine another guy coming over to fuck my wife. I have been asking her to let anther guy fuck her now for months. She gets very horny and has a great climax from the roleplay but she hasn't yet really said she would do it. I told her if she finds herself in the right circumstances to have another guy take her to bed and fuck her that it would be O.K. with me and she could relax and let him fuck her as much as she wished without worrying about me being angry or jealous I would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

racfguyracfguyover 6 years ago
"...Claire just isn't into black guys or huge cocks. Two of her few, major flaws.."

So she doesn't want to fuck niggers or big boners. What's the problem you moron? Fuck her yourself. Cuck Cuck Cuck.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

I really loved it.. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Again a fantastic story! Forget the idiotic comments- hot story of wife fucking - awesome and I'd enjoy watching taking pics and fucking her afterwards too!!!

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
So Hot

I loved the bulk of the story, the planning and preparation, the seduction and the video play. The simultaneous licking of her cunt as Claire blew her new lover. A little disappointed in the ending though. I wish that Dave had checked the vasectomy story and then let Charlie pump a nice big load of cum in her cunt for Dave to indulge on later. Nothing beats a good creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

one star, nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A flaw?

It's a flaw to not want a black guy? You are one messed up snowflake.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Spoilt

What women in their right mind would agree to be fucked by strangers without being on the pill. Any bloke on the edge is liable to refuse to pull out and shoot his cum into her, whats a stranger got to lose, I certainly wouldn't fuck anyone without contraception if i didn't want to get pregnant, the withdrawal methods just doesn't work.. On another personal level I don't feel fucked if my pussy's not filled with cum, and to be followed by my husband fucking in sloppy seconds what a great turn on for both of us that would be. It spoilt a good well written story. I gave 4* because it deserved more than 3. hopefully after these last few comments by different readers the author will learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mine.

I was sitting in a hotel bar having a beer when this stunning redhead walked in and sat on a bar stool. She ordered her drink, then spun her stool around to face me. She opened her legs slightly to reveal she was commando with a nice shaved pussy. She saw me looking at her and started to lick her lips sexually towards me. I got up and walked towards her and started talking to her. After a few drinks she suggested that we could go up to her room for a drink. As we went up on the lift we started kissing. As soon as as we were inside the room we started kissing and undressing each other. Soon we ee naked on bed, I started sucking on her tits and rubbing her wet pussy. She started to push my head down and opened her legs. I started to licki her pussy and finger fuck her as she kept pulling my head into her pussy, soon she started to cum. She said now it's her turn. As she pulled back on my foreskin the precum was seeping out of my cock. She started sucking my cock and playing with my balls, I was in heaven as I pulled her heab closer she stated deep throat me as she played with my balls tighter. I started to cum in her mouth. She started to fuck me, she was nice and tight she loved my cock inside her, soon she whispered in my ear to fuck her ass. Soon was rimming her ass hole as she fingered herself. This was a sight I'll never forget. I soon put the tip of my cock at her ass hole, she backed herself onto my cock I started to fuck her ass, soon I started to cum in her ass. When I pulled my cock out of her my cum started to gush out of her. This was the best night I've had in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trial run

My wife and I tried out something similar only I did not say that her up. We went to a motel in a big city approximately 90 miles from home went down to the real nice Lounge later going in separately setting a couple seats apart. After beating there for a little bit I start putting the moves on her and we danced couple dances witbank sit down talk little. Shortly later there was a guy come up to ask her to dance and she went with him looking at me saying maybe I'll talk to you later. Thanks for the dance it was nice and went off with a new guy. He brought her back after couple dances and went back over with his buddies. Then one of his buddies come over and asking for dance you went again. This went on 47 different guys. Including two black guys which you could tell that they were more set on themselves on the Arrogant side thinking they was more of a ladies man. I had to laugh to myself I knew where this would be heading when they acted like that which all the other guys was very polite and nice I'm doing anything out of hand. Earl the larger of the two black guys got very aggressive I knew this would not work and being this pushy. He tried to take my wife in a corner of the Dance Floor to where I could not see which he didn't know who I was her husband. I got up to move just so that I could see make sure everything was it going wrong when he went to grab her butt she pushed him away quickly kicked him in the nuts he went to the floor I had to laugh his buddy Tom got up and ran over to them she came to me and said take me out of here. When we were walking out Tom said you blankety-blank I slugged him hard enough in the stomach that he buckled over and fell to the floor. I said if you guys wouldn't Sue Eric and settle yourselves this could have been fun night but no you thought you were better than everyone else have a good one hope to never see you again!

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 4 years ago
similar but smarter

My wife and i did something similar to this. We searched for well over two months on different sites until we found the perfect guy that would be the best match for us both. The differences were that we had him bring, as we did, test results of blood work and also proof of his vasectomy. The other big difference was I left them alone in our room, I was however in the adjoining room, for roughly the first hour. Then the last difference was he didn't leave after one shot. We partied for a few hours and I had never been so proud to be her husband. We fell in love even deeper after that night and I watched my wife have the most incredibly passionate sex with another man. This is done, it is fun but please guys and gals, be smart.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Just the way wife sharing should be.. both discuss it.. both agree... then she fucks with hubby present so both enjoy the pleasure... NONE of this stupid fuckin behind someone's back...just wish wish wish I could get my wife on board for this.. Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BWC

Really if not the biggest it wss close to the biggest she ever had and it wasn't black? Sounds like the beginning of a divorce. I think because wilder and Claire will want bigger and eventually Dave won't even be able to satisfy Claire. Then he will fill incompetent not being able to satisfy Claire. I know this happened in our area to 4 couple's 3 got divorced and my wife and I finally got through it with a lot of changes. Then after our last child graduated and went to college my Claire wanted to start swinging again. I disagree. She asked why? I said is your memory that short that swinging we done way back caused 3 divorces also just about caused us to divorce because I couldn't satisfy you sexually by myself don't you remember? She said don't be silly it wasn't just that. Remember you were under a lot of stress at work not really making that much money and finally got a promotion. I said I beg your pardon most of my stress was at home trying to satisfy my wife and family. From what I am hearing now you are telling me now the money kept satisfied till the children were gone I still don't fulfill your need. She said don't be silly you fulfill everything I need she just wanted a little extra fun. I said Claire think that is how it got out of hand the last time I will not do it again. She said ok let's just forget about it. Then 17 years later we were celebrateing our 40th. At the party I noticed she was paying a lot of attention to one of the husband's of our friends Bob who was known as a skirt chaser. Finally I cornered her and said before you go to far I will tell you again I will not tolerate anything outside of our marriage. She just looked at me hugged me kissed me and said Thank You! I forgot got what a womanizer he was. I even had a friend of mine at work Richard that done some private investigations part time and he didn't find anything. At a party later I seen Claire at a distance talking to Richard I didn't even know she knew him. I tried to get closer with out being seen. I couldn't hear but could tell they knew each other. After they split up I managed to run into Richard just for the fun of it when I seen Claire at a distance I motioned her over she gave me a funny look. I introduced them. I thought SOB they actually acted like they didn't know each other. I let it slide for now. Later on that evening I seen another friend Jim. While talking to him he said he brought up Richard saying I had better keep an I on him. I asked why? He said while he and his wife Tammy were out last week they had seen Claire dancing with Richard. I asked did he see anything inproper while they danced. He said maby maby not but they did dance pretty close several times. He said it may not be his place to say anything but showed me some pictures he had on his phone. I asked if he would send them to me? He did I Thanked him and went on the look for Claire. I first seen her she was coming out of a room I could tell that the lights were off I kind of understood that the people that were having a party didn't want anyone in there. When I approached her I asked what was she doing in there? She said that she had a headache and asked if she could set in there so she left the lights off to help her headache. My phone beeped I look at it it was a text from Jim telling me that he had seen Richard go in that same room earlier. When I turn to look at the crowd I seen Jim lotioning me to go in the room. I walked around Claire towards the door and she asked what was I doing? I said I needed to check on something in that room. She started following me when I open the door and turned on the light I caught a glimpse of the closet door shutting. I walked around as if I were looking for something I didn't look in any of the three clauses on purpose just to watch her reaction. When I walked towards the door to leave Claire put her arm around me acting all lovey-dovey when I reach for the doorknob I said wait a minute. I walk to the door that I had seen shutting when I got in the room opened it surprise hi Richard what are you doing in here helping with a headache? I twisted out of Claire's arm turned to leave. Claire asked where are you going? I said I didn't really know. Claire said listen to me it's not what you think Richard was just consoling me with my headache. I just said get real why would you come in a dark room with a man you just met? She said we had better go home or somewhere private to talk. I asked do you think you and I can handle it or should Richard be there also she just looked at me. I turned and walked away she stayed with me. We mingled with 3 other couples and then we thanked the hosts and left. The ride home was very quiet. After we got in the bedroom I had showered first and was in bed. When she came to bed I asked if she really wanted to be in bed with me? She said why not we are husband and wife and that she loved me and only me. I said are you sure because I won't tolerate any lieing or cheating. She said said yes. I then said I had to be completely honest with her. She said wait she wanted to be first to be honest with me saying she did meet Richard last week when she was out with the girls and they had danced some. I said ok how much and what kind of dancing did anything happen? She said they had danced some fast an slow several dances and when he got a little aggressive she stopped dancing with him. I said you know this is the third time we have had a problem and it has always been her and another man? I said now listen to me very careful it is very important. I explained that 2 couple's that we knew had marriage problems caused by Richard and someone needs to put a stop to it now. Then I explained how I had hired him to investigate her and he lied in his reports about her and I was sueing him. When I talk to a lawyer I might have to sue her for divorce. She broke down crying and I hugged her saying we would be ok. I did end up having 2 proceed with suing Claire for divorce. I ended up with a sizable payment for him lying in the reports to me about my wife. The only reason I started the procedure on divorcing my wife was to make the suit against him stronger. Actually the divorce suit did not even get file. We remain married but I told her that was her last chance whether anything happened or not because we were getting too old for this stupid stuff to keep coming up. If anything else happened I would be gone regardless. Besides I loved her and she loved me and we loved our children and I knew different men would hit on her because she was so good looking.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Very hot, loved the sex, I would love to meet a guy with a cock like that.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Story

Story is bad enough, but the comments from the pussy cucks and the nasty whores are nauseating.

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

I think I love that Claire. This is 9 years since author posted this story, so Claire is now 43. A very sexy decade for a woman Would love to know what these two have been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I want to taste your pussy,"

yeah... eat her cunt out you horny fucker ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! So far this story has got 427 faves & 473,721 which is 0.9 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!) This story is popular, readers love it).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She moved her hips with genuine determination, getting more and more of his cock inside of her until it was nearly all the way in."

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
5 STARS

very hot.. fun.. exciting .. erotic story.... finally !!! an author that got it right.. husband present and involved...none of the fucking behind hubby's back crap

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Needed more, an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

6 Stars. My nuts burst. Great job Steelboys! I shared with my wife and she read while I devoured her pussy to what she considered to be a mind numbing orgasm. Thank you. It is better than viagara.

ronibarretronibarretalmost 3 years ago

Lots of Anonymous comments take the fun out of a 5 star story. Great job! My husband loved it as I read it to him while he ate my pussy. I am now considering giving him his fantasy

AdamPhoenixAdamPhoenixalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the 5 star story. I'd love for Claire to get filled with the strangers cum though. Nothing better than a wife who knows how to service her inner slut. We all have one only some are more secure with it than others. My wife Allison is going to get this one day. She is going to love it. She'll likely take the crrampie finish and I'll be into that warm, delicious mess straight afterwards.

Voyeurcouple904Voyeurcouple904almost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy fuck! That's all I can say. This is my first ever comment. I hope I can pleasure my wife like that. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

It would be better with a final creampie to peak that hot bareback fuck with a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a well written story. I’m ok with either ending, cum in her mouth because she isn’t on the pill to avoid the possibility of getting pregnant or filling her cunt with cum so the husband can enjoy a sloppy second either by fucking or licking her filled pussy. 5 stars either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story tremendously. It is always fun to read about a wife who is both sexy and sexual. Much like Claire, in your story, my wife is easily aroused and enjoys sex. Several times a year, in our twenty years of marriage, we have set up a scene similar to the one in your story. She eagerly gets her brains fucked out, buy another man. Afterwards, our lives get back to normal.

My wife has enjoyed this lifestyle so much she has even convinced a couple of her married, girlfriends to do the same. Their motto is “Occasional stray cock for the wife, keeps the marriage alive!” They wish more married wives would be open to this, it really helps in having a happy marriage.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Exquisite story. Glad to see a woman so aware of her sexuality and a husband willing to help here fulfill it. This type of relationship needs to dominate the 21st century

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Given "many lucky men", etc., I think "innocent" is a GROSS exaggeration!

Maybe "not yet professional wife fucks hotel stranger".

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 2 years ago

Good all round story. Pretty believable making it more erotic. Liked her nervousness. Charlie was obviously a stranger to Claire, even though she knew he had been ‘selected’. Perhaps a part 3 where she does allow herself to be picked up by a total stranger in a bar, not vetted by her husband? Also, let her take the pill so he can come inside her as she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, believable storyline! Looking forward to # 3 in the series. I agree, letting her find her choice on her own in the bar with you watching. She can surprise herself and you with a good looking black stud as well. My wife Michelle always said “that will never happen,” when I shared my fantasy. I just talked to her about another guy. One night I was laying on living room floor behind her. My friend Brent sitting on the couch behind us. We were all watching TV in our underwear. When I started rubbing her left nipple, she asked, “what are your doing?” I replied, “you know exactly what I’m doing.” She got up saying she needed to use the bathroom. When she came back, I was sitting on the floor to the left of Brent. I took Michelle’s hand, pulling her down to kneel before him, as I raised her tank top off. I grabbed his right hand and brought it to her left breast as I kissed her. I felt the heat from his head close and looked to see her entire left breast in his mouth. I did the same with her right. After much foreplay, laying on her back, she was rubbing the head of his thick shaft up and down her soaked slit. She looked me in the eyes, asking, “are your sure this is ok?” I simply leaned in and kissed her passionately. When she moaned in my mouth, I knew she’d taken the first cock since before we were married and had kids. For the woman who said “that’ll never happen,” she went on to give birth to a Hispanic baby, then a black baby. My fertile wife has been an equal opportunity slut!

xiabxiabalmost 2 years ago

Great evolution into becoming a hot wife, or should I say uncovering the hot wife within. Love the presentation of her native sexuality. Very realistic. Throughout, I found myself flashing back on a particular lover who could be described similarly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cucks are so proud of their abnormality and their perversion. They truly are damaged and warped individuals. How do you enjoy your wife being everyone else’s slut ? She gets filled by more strangers than a Greyhound bus and that makes you excited and proud. Again all you do is prove how pathetic and disturbed these so called men really are. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story but not the ending. Bi sexual eating another man’s cum out of his wife’s pussy is not my thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All these people frightened of pregnancy. For the story, let's assume the woman considered her "time of the month". As for STI's, blow jobs are almost as likely to result in infection as vaginal sex but no one worries abouy bj's.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

10 stars to writer for a Great Story. One fellow suggested to have Claire start taking pills so she could take the cum from the next fellow. I think she shouldn't but take his bare cock on the promise that he'll pull out before he cums but she gets so excited that she holds him inside her with her legs so that he can't pull out. Forcing his to shoot his Black Fertile Cum inside her Fertile pussy. Much more exciting to me. Thanks for the Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife met an older well-endowed married man 4 years ago at a hotel bar while I encouraged and watched from a distance. He flies into town once a month for business. She goes to his hotel and fucks him every night the 5 days he is here. I used to get sloppy seconds, but she says I can't please her anymore and not to waste her time with intercourse. She still has me go down on her but says his name when she gets off. We are in our early 30s with 2 young children and I am very worried about our marriage. I only get a hand job once in a while and have to beg her for that. I ended up talking her into my fantasy but now I can't get her to stop. She even told me they are going to start meeting at a motel some Saturday nights and don't expect her home until mid-day Sunday. The drive will be about 4 hours for each of them. So, a word of caution guys just be careful what you wish for, it could get out of hand like my fantasy did.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I had a Man who set me up with some his friends and then other Mens and would sit and watch me to he just sent me out with or to a Man he set up for me. Theres something about some my boyfriends even who liked or let others see me Pleasing them Sucking them or when they was Fucking me and just had me bent over. Some held my head up by my Hair pulling my head back so another Man could come up to the front of me to get Sucked. LOL Yeah I was in some pretty Freaky Times at some Places I partied with some boyfriends Lovers and just Mens I went with.

randombeautyrandombeautyover 1 year ago

Another great story, Man. I'd love to know if there is any truth to this tale. I hope so. I was imagining Claire being my wife. I actually have naked pictures of my wife open right now as I read it and am typing now. I love watching my wife fuck other men. So very hot. And I'd love to watch your Claire. She sounds beautiful and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick your pathetic husband to the curb and get a real man like Charlie to give you what you really need!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs a sequel. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the Story!

How about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lick your wife's pussy with another man's cum. Why don't you just suck a dick? Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And so begins the era of the gigantic cock in their doomed marriage. As she begins to disregard her husband and his average dick, in favor of monster cocks,the marriage will begin to desintagrate. When will these stupid Cuck wake up?!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Too bad Charlie didn’t breed her…

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

No Alpha male is going to share his wife, so this story is pure BS.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have liked the ending to be that Charlie texts him an apology afterwards that he couldnt make it......so who was that guy that just fucked her brains out?

dick_hardendick_harden10 months ago

I mostly love these fantasy pieces where the guy whores out his wife while he watches and then dives in for sloppy seconds. But I thought this story was pretty average, and it would have been better if it hadn't been damaged by three things:

1. Dave setting up Charlie in advance. Just not necessary and added nothing to the story. If she had just picked up a random guy in the bar, he could have still been written with a huge cock, sense of humor, etc. Maybe the author had some idea he intended to develop from the way Dave set up Charlie, but nothing useful eventuated.

2. Dave told Claire about Charlie in advance. That's a breach of trust that in any normal situation would have made her mad enough to hate him and cancel the deal. Yeah, this is just fantasy, but telling her in advance once again added nothing to the story.

3. Charlie had to pull out of Claire before he shot his load in her. Really? They have no concern over STDs, no condom, but she's not on birth control. That was fucking lame, or, to put it another way, lame fucking. The best ending would have been Charlie to dump a massive load inside her and then hubby Dave to move in, lick up the mess, then slam his cock right into her well used cunt and deliver another load inside her. And then for Charlie to come back for more. A greater amount of such graphic sex content would have made it better for me.

Interesting also are the comments on stories like these. So many readers seem to be unable to grasp the idea that this is a fantasy, a fiction that's just designed to entertain. Their passionate abuse is hilarious, the poor things.

This story could have continued with Charlie or other guys and with Claire either leaving Dave because Charlie had the big cock she craved, or staying with Dave because she loves him. Either way will work but the author abandoned the project, maybe because of the awful abuse from the readers. I mean, who would continue in the face of that shitstorm? It's a shame, really.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous