All Comments on 'Camera Buff - Exposed Ch. 01'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

You had me with Camera Buff, now I'm hooked and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same with annonymous

you've got me hooked on camera buff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure why but I really liked this. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

I think making Rona Poor Trash added to the story espacially that Louis and her school had her built up as a Rich person. Making Porn allows you to continue the story and thanks for that.

Maybe you should include her sisters - They can have sex with Louis and/or his friend that helps them with the website.

Please continue and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. . .

Wow. This was the best erotica I've read on her, honestly. It had everything for me; a great story, a lot of hot sex, great description, and the costume you picked for her was a personal favorite. I never comment, but I had to on this one.. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nooooo. don't go there!

This was a sweet, almost believable romantic story until the very end. Your characters are smart and talented. Surely they can find another way to send her to voice school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Thanks. Enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait for the next part.

LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
So awesome

I love the idea and the whole concept. Ignore the scoffers that say it's a bad idea. Mr. Anonymous talks down to the idea of Rona doing porn, but he comes to an erotic story site to get off. He doesn't want to use his name so no one will know what a contradiction he is. Only ever follow your own whims when you write, not someone else's.

Love, Laurie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, even better than the first one.

You have a real talent and described the different settings so well that I could see them in my mind.

I hope you continue with this story, it can only get better.

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the responses!

I'm so gratified folks are enjoying Camera Buff: Exposed. I wrote this totally as a result of popular demand, and will definitely continue it (although I have pther stuff closer to completion). At firs, I couldn't think of a way to continue the story... but then I thought, what's the next step for a shameless sexual exhibitionist? Porn, of course! Rona and Louis have youthful, romantic notions about 'porn stardom' they'll definitely have plenty of time to consider the realities before their website goes online. It's a potentially risky and exploitative business. But before they cross that bridge they're gonna have a lot of sex, an their love is going to be severely tested!

As for realism... Whenever I see a drop dead gorgeous eighteen-year-old girl in hardcore porn I think, wow... what made her choose this? Maybe hardship or manipulation, but I gotta think a lot of them got into it for fun. The same reason some teens skateboard down staircases. Teens don't always consider, or even know the consequences, both physical and emotional, of their choices. But sometimes things turn out okay anyway. As for Rona and Louis?... Wait and see!

lawstudMNlawstudMNabout 12 years ago
Related story lines

I was just reading your tutor story before reading this one, obviously as you know the characters are mentioned in both. Is there going to be an intertwining story line with them? Also will there be a 2nd chapter to the tutor story?

I love reading your stories, they are great. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Very much looking forward to more in this series... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Very nice.

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyabout 12 years ago
It's a Hit!

Like others I very much enjoyed this and the 1st Chapter. As someone who started in photography at the age of 10, working with a professional photographer, I love the nerdy photographer angle. I certainly never had his experiences but I will say that now with more mature vision, I had some opportunities as a teen that I never had the confidence to act on. I find myself waiting to find out what will happen next. Don't let too many other projects get in the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love, love, love it!

A great story with nothing but positive energy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good

I can't wait for the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Next chapter coming any time soon? I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done!

I loved the story and writing was pretty good, too! (Not like some that I've seen on-line that are loaded with misspellings. I've seen some that change the name of their characters TWICE within a single paragraph!)

The story has a lot of potential, such as how deals watching and filming his girlfriend making porn, etc. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

I've read most of the top stories on this website and others and this is the best I have read, the erotic scenes were amazing and the emotions were vivid. The way Rona has been framed and then illuminated and the cliche of the untouchable popular girl were worked masterfully. I can't wait to find out how he goes about with getting the plan up and running and I can see there is amazing potential for some intensely interesting situations. I would consider writing this whole thing up as a book once your done.

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

keep it up. this is a riveting story. can't wait for the next chapter.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time. And I read a lot.

The characters are so real and lovable. The reader can totally connect with them.

This story has so much potential. Don't listen to anonymous haters. I love what Laurie said on that point. So glad you are continuing this story. Keep going.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

The most beautiful, sexxxy hot, stories I've read in a long time. I think when it comes to making the porn part of it you should leave witUh just the two of them. I don't think bringing in anybody else to fuck her would be right. Your story is to trash like that.

akemi18akemi18about 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I really felt for the characters and enjoyed the pacing. I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I've never commented on a story before, but I love this series. Well written, hot as hell, everything you could want. Fan-fucking-tastic.

The ONLY thing I'm not sure about is jumping to 'love' so quick, but hey, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent, beautiful

I kept waiting for them to find existing 'home videos' on the film from his parents' camera

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your work!

I loved this story from the beginning and hope to read much more about these two. Your work is very good and I also checked out your other site and the photos. Again, wonderful work and beautiful photos.

Jill

ReefkeeperReefkeeperabout 12 years ago
I couldn't stop!

I had a business appointment two hours after I discovered your stories. Blew that off and rescheduled my day so I could read your stories. First time I've ever done anything like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sisters spring break

How about his parents going away and him staying home. She comes over to stay and do more photos. Sister come over looking for her and one thing leads to a another an they are doing movies etc. of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great couple!

Please keep the Camera Buff story going. I love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Camera Buff

This story is absolutely phenomenal! The best I have read in my years here. Well done! Keep this line alive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I have never felt it necessary to leave a comment before, but this story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Barrett

Rona Barrett.......Ron Barrett. Somebody is a sniper rifle fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT.

I Love to here more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

Awesome story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuckin great story

I loved your story, kinda true to life, nerd gets the the hot chick.

good plot, keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

Just found your stories and they are badass. They're the closest thing to 'believable' that I've ever read. Your descriptions are wonderful, and the depth you give your characters makes reading the story all the more enjoyable. Your premise is a really cool one - realistic (or at least as realistic as erotica can get) characters, in a realistic setting, focusing in on individual relationships while weaving in background on other characters... shit, you know what you're doing, I don't need to list it all off -- just keep doing it! But I must say... the whole "brother" thing was a major turn off for me personally. Perhaps, if you include any more "taboos," mention it at the beginning of the story? Although it was well written, I think the subject is sensitive enough to warrant a brief note. I'm a reader here, not a writer, so I don't know whether that is common practice. Just a thought. Whatever! I don't comment often because I ramble... obviously. So, TL;DR: your stories are awesome and you should keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your best series

This is so much better than Field Trip Follies. Come back to it and add a few more chapters, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer. I can't peel my eyes away from your stories no matter how hard I try. I would love to see another chapter on this. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed the story and the development of their relationship, and of course the hot antics, please do continue the the next chapter as I would love to see where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

This was really good wow I love how u had Rona being the hot popular girl in school while he was a nerd :) I loved it! its now one of my favorites!!!!!!!

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I couldn't stop reading! I could relate to the camera nerd well. His dream came true. I was actually sad when I reached the end. Have you ever considered going further with it? After Graduation? As the website starts. Making the money to make Rona's dream come true too, all the while her trusted lover is at her side, loving her more than ever she can know. If you continue it, please keep them together. Give them the happy ending neither one thought they could ever have. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing work

please continue this series, I love it

13rabbit13rabbitalmost 12 years ago
Great writer

I hope you stay with it, there are so meny authers that just stop.

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward to more in this series

Great work! I sincerely hope that you keep at it, this is a great story and well played out. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Seriously don't stop you have more talent than most authors i have seen

tongun6tongun6almost 12 years ago
excellent story!

of all the stories i read this one actually has a plot of some kind. wanting me to read more more. i hope the ending is not anti-climax. the dude needs more humiliation, cuckold

Drawu12Drawu12almost 12 years ago
Great job Guy!

Really great story. Gave me a boner the whole time. Your descriptions of Rona were hot and created an amazing illusion in my sick head. She reminded me of a girl I knew in college. Great job dude! I hope you keep on writing. Will be looking for more from you.

EricGreyEricGreyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I had to comment on this series. One of the best I've read here. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for updates too it! Don't leave us hanging!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
extremely well written

Keep up the great work. It's really good to read stories with no spelling/grammar errors. Also a well developed storyline with believable characters.

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please keep it going! Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You must get a lot of rushes!

"I think the main reason I write this stuff is the rush I get from reading comments."

How could anyone not comment on this great story.

I'm not sure I like the public pornography angle but it is your story. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gotta do more

for a nerd, he scored . want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth Following !!

this is one well worth following if you like semi realistic (not way our perverted) fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you!

I'm so glad that the underdog scored! Please continue!!!! (Ps thanks for editing your work, it's distracting when stories have a lot of spelling and grammar errors.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Camera Action!

I laughed, smiled, got turned on, set up my camera. Great story, loved the way you brought out Rona's background and slowly gave The Nerd empowerment. Keep writing

Kanad0sKanad0sover 11 years ago
Good job!

Both chapters of this story are very well written and you've done great work with the character development. I can't wait for the continuation! Louis totally needs to get over his shyness though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If this is supposed to be fictitious

Then who gives a shit whether the characters are 12, 13 or 18?

cbsummerscbsummersover 11 years agoAuthor
Age of characters

Someone asked who cares how old characters are. Well Literotica cares! I had to make sure my characters are over 18 or the story would be rejected. We all know that in the real world people are commonly sexually active at much earlier ages, but it's illegal and even writing about that stuff is illegal! But this is fiction so use your imagination! High school seniors are usually 16 and 17. If a reader wants to imagine my characters are a more realistic age, I can't stop ya! But for me, I'd prefer to write about consenting adults. And, hey, I was a nerdy virgin until I was 21, so 18 is plenty young for me! I'd have been thrilled to lose my cherry at 18!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ cbsummers comment

You said,"We all know that in the real world people are commonly sexually active at much earlier ages, but it's illegal and even writing about that stuff is illegal!"

So, is rape, incest and other form of non-consenting sex legal? Yet, Literotica still publish them. If people can read and write stories on the other subjects then there is nothing wrong in doing the same for stories on underaged sex. As you put it, it's not uncommon, closer to reality but illegal doing the act, just like rape...

There is nothing illegal about writing and publishing fititious underage sex stories on the net. They're not "underground" or uncommon. It's just that some hypocrites from Literotica forbide this. So, shall we go back to the bible and preach some shit like thou shalt not commit adultery? Then this damn site may as well pack it in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yea! Yea!

Wish Literotica would create a new Underage / Teen category to cater for below 18 sex stories.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
When is the next story

You need to continue this story and tell us how it goes with the Porn project and how you keep her from having to fuck other guys. It would just be wrong for her to step out on Louis. But they can have a great time with him and maybe other girls, or even get a female teacher in on the action.

PrivateNo1PrivateNo1over 11 years ago

Amazing continuation to the original story. I love the twist about her not being rich... Very much like high school, trying to pretend you are something you aren't. And giving her dreams to strive toward. I will definitely be back to check out the follies series.

GmogrosGmogrosover 11 years ago
Fabulous

Amazingly good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NERD1

I was on the state championship debate team-I knew a kinda Rona I wish she had been kind to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eternal dream

my eyes close my dream begins with rona,she is never out of my mind and sadly it fades as dawn breaks,i try to bring her back but must wait until the night.

greybeard851greybeard851over 11 years ago
Awesome Story

This story was fantastic. Definitely worth five stars. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Old school

Great story. Well written mix of emotions, nudity and photography. Please let our hero use a film camera at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A really great story!

I really liked the story because it was not just 1 2 3 sock, fuck etc. but had a real plot that was worth reading. Rona is a great and not just a one dimensional character. Plus all of your stories always have a touch of humor. Great job !

Thanks a lot !

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

It's wonderful and also more than a bit sad in a realistic way with Rona's home and family. Also, since it is so realistic, the porn business is not what idiots who don't really know what it's like imagine. Now if they simply do their own website and business and not get involved with the asshole, greedy, crooked business types, it might be a lot better.

Anyway, your Rona, is an amazing character, who's got some real dimensions.

Great story. Any chance of follow up?

Thanks !

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 11 years ago
Just a beginning

All the perils ahead, and you leave us hanging.

You have really put the real world in this series - and again, so much potential ahead.

If you ever have the time, please write more in this story. So damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm in Love...

You drew Rona in such a way - sweet, sexy, naughty and super horny. A little bit of an airhead, got a shitty life. (I'm in love and wanna rescue her). Please do that for me in your next story and don't break her heart...;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue!

This story is so good! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

One of the best series I've read in a while. Please continue the series, I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue please!!

Please finish! Ty! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moremoremore

Moremoremoremore

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Please, please, please...

add another chapter--maybe more. This has been a great story since the very beginning. Now we want to learn what happened to these two horny teenagers. I'm willing to bet that it will be good. ...and don't wait forever to post it.

Thanks.

Drawu12Drawu12over 10 years ago
Your stories are the best!

Man your stories are simply the best. You find a way to tickle every fantasy I ever had and a few I didn't even know about. Keep up the great work and thank-you very much for the pleasures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~)

These stories are going places that I've never seen in anyone else's. I want to see them, stay together, and accomplish their plans, and somehow be able to be open about being a couple. The only way that I can see Louis taking an active part in the porn would be to wear a disguise (mask, make-up, etc...) because all that it would take is one slip-up in editing to blow it all open.

I was kind of disappointed when Rona was mentioning her Ex's during their interplay; usually that kind of stuff is reserved for quite conversations, but somehow it adds to the kinkiness of what makes them so right for each other.

I'm going to be reading all of the other stories to watch their progress. Cudos ...DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Yours are simply the Best! Keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best erotic tale i have read till now

i loved the teddy bear scene the most. it was so erotic. this is the first time that i am commenting on literotica. please add a sequel. please please please. you are the best. write more on this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grear

This story is sooo hot! It took forever to read..............I was masturbating my clit or thrusting my pelvis while contracting my vagina the whole time I was reading. Bring on the next chapter before I jump some random man's bones!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

I'm an old coot so I can say that this tale was naughty but cute. Sorry you're unable to continue the series. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome tale

Really great one, now I am hooked to the series, it is the best story I read on the site. Please add more to the series, I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very, very enjoyable

One of the best stories I've read in ages! Hot sex is great but the falling in love makes it very special. Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i like it

Do more do more i like them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like the stores

hi how you doing you need to finish this story it's real good

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

I like the story very much, but, if one thinks seriously about it, it can be sooo sad. They'll be found out and the shit'll hit the fan for sure. With Rona a being raised as she was it's no wonder she's a lovable slut. It was great the way Louis lost his cherry. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Followup needed

You do need to complete the series, and hopefully with Rona being free of the bad situation she is in.....and ending up as a porn star is not it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
3 years?!?

It's been 3 years...where's chapter 2????

FirstLoveFirstLovealmost 9 years ago
Great story

Really liked it! I think everyone would enjoy a sequel when you have time :D

Thanks!

J. C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey still waiting for next part!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
More please !

This is hot, you need to write more.

Don't leave it much longer , please ?

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Please write one more chapter !

You need to follow up with another chapter on the development of their relationship and that of the Web site. I know it's been a few years since you wrote this chapter, but it would be good if you could see your way to writing this. The first two instalments were great, but at the moment, this story is just not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs a sequel

You gotta continue this story! Please please please

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
Needs a sequel for sure

This story definitely needs to continue.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for writing such an intriguing story. Hopefully Rona and Louis will become big time porn stars!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Even better!

A great part 2! Love it!

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 6 years ago
Keep it up.

This is some serious adolescent male fantasy stuff (and not just adolescent; up to considerably post-adolescent male fantasy stuff). And I can't begin to tell you how I appreciate an author with a firm grasp of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. For me, at least, nothing spoils the flow of the story like random change of tense in the same sentence or run-on sentences loosely held together with too many commas. At times I am tempted to download a story I would otherwise enjoy and edit the hell out of it. As a matter of fact, I have given in to that temptation a couple of times. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great change up

Made me wish that they actually had a web site to look at for real.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous