All Comments on 'What Bears See'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mcollectmcollectover 12 years ago
Keep this one going

Great start, can't wait for more!

TxRadTxRadover 12 years agoAuthor
Chain story

Redheadandfriendly and I are going to try and get this set up as a chain story. It has so many possibilities and I don't have the time to explore all of them. I left the number of bears out to around 23 so there could be at least that many more stories.

Have fun reading and look fort the chain in the future.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreover 12 years ago
Nice work!

I expected the geek, Tx, but finding Charlotte there made it a whole new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUN and HOT

I had to stop several times to laugh during the first part with Rita and the bear.

Her talking to the teddy while masturbating really gave life to the character!

As Tio said, I expected the one who sent her the bear to enter any minute.

The second part is really surprising and HOT!

My cheeks are flushed right now ;

I hope the idea of a chain story will be a reality!!!

Wait - a huge package just arrived at my door.

Did you just send me a bear, Tx ? :)

I hope this is a winner! You deserve it. KISS

SweetMaj

(I have to make this coment as anonymous, as I'm told my user name

is already in use.

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeover 12 years ago
Nice!

A very fun read. I could "bearly" stop laughing.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years ago
A naughty read makes for a dirty chain. . .

It was a fun read and yes, has a lot of potential for some great chain story chapters. I'm looking forward to getting something started after the contest is over.

I do believe I want my own bear and putting on a show would be my valentine gift for you. ;)

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

on chapter down 18 to go

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 12 years ago
Expensive way to get pussy...

...but effective. If you figure 22 bears x $40 per bear (probably cheap), plus remote cameras, transmitters, receivers, etc., it adds up. Just looking at the geek side of the story.

On the other hand, it's very innovative. Too bad we didn't have that kind of gadgetry when I was in college. It may have been worth it.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
wow.

What a clever idea for a story. I like the thinking out of the box. Yes PLEASE keep this story line going. With all those bears out in different dorms all over campus. What mischief they could cause, things they could see, and here.

Thanks for this unique story. 5 stars. v

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5932 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...