All Comments on 'Barbara and the Hungry Duck'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey, he did good

Hey, this author did good when you have an I. Q. of 6 you do good to get out of bed and this loser put some words together and almost made sense.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
well you did the impossible

you a whore in to a house wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is Erotic??

Over the top my friend. Just a whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too stupid to finish

Didn't make it too far before I to quit and 1 star this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why all the hate?

Don't you guys have better things to do than read stories you hate and make nasty comments? Get a life! And learn a wee bit of grammar before you slag other people's writing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

It is right men go to striptease club as women go to the stipptease club, it does not matter.. However if the husband goes to fuck the dancer girl in the stripteas club in front of his wife's eyes, how many percentage of the wives would like this scen????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too stupid to even criticize!

LOL....everyone wants 5 strippers to fuck their wife and even do anal on her. How would they know if she was even into anal....they wouldn't and did it anyway...nah not even believable remotely! Gave this a 2 and was being generous!

PaleHubby43PaleHubby43almost 4 years ago
Love it!

Feel free to read my own Nita series. Maybe we can collaborate or write a custom story for one another!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

What's the matter with most of these reviewers they had a good time. The stories not necessarily very likely, but what the hey, its a story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I appreciate your nod to diversity, by making the whore in this story a black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd love to be fucked silly all night at The Hungry Duck! Being checked on stage and exposed to the audience would just turn me on more!

Orpheum69

mfbridgesmfbridges3 months ago

That story isn't going to end well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous