All Comments on 'Beautiful Violation'

by CarnalDavid

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 12 years ago
Powerful!

Great story! I hope you develop it more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
now i want the big black cock

thanks a lot for this wonderful story, now i need to get my own big black cock to own me

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
great story

I too am a straight married guy who is mesmerized by those who possess huge cocks...black or white. wish I had the courage of your character to follow thru on my fantasy. closest I've come is writing about it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very,very hott...

i had a lover like Leroy that was the most majestic cocksman in my life. while he didn't have the humungous size cock of Leroy, he was a wonderful 8-9 inches and substantially thick. what he did have was the ability to make me lose total control when he fucked me. with him fucking me i have screamed, cried, begged (lots of begging) and pleaded with him to never take his cock from inside me. he took me from a bisexual guy (with a girlfriend) and turned me into his submissive, feminine cock slut and i loved every minute.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 12 years ago
WOW

awesome story thanks

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

I'm sorry but I don't like the way the dialogs were (not) presented. It takes every ounce of willpower to read over the parts where they should be talking, but don't, and I think the whole story would be much better if you made it possible to feel "into it". Right now it does read a bit detached and cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brings back memories

I am a mature married guy, reading this story brings back memories of the time that i was introduced to the joys of uncomplicated man on man sex and how fantastic that first cock felt deep inside of me.

I have never had the pleasure of feeling a huge cock fucking me but i live in hope

Please post more stories

Colin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ohh

i want that done to me........mmmmm

apoquet@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovely

i'm a straight women and i loved that story!! it was so erotic..yummy!

Something about two men and their raw passion for one another makes me wet!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
I can't imagine ...

I can't ever imagine enticing someone into a caring situation knowing I intended to force such pain on them, thinking that is "what they Really want and Need!" it's a treat reading that this episode resolved into mutual pleasures, but so many more don't. My personal history would have turned a meeting like this one into bruises and broken bones, most likely mine even tho I was the one violated. Pushing beyond limits can be necessary in some circumstances and we don't when it's proper until it's over. GOOD STORY. Read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story is well written

How is your straight monogomous relationship these days? From your bio and fantasies it sounds like you had already checked out. Does she know? I have no problem with any orientation. I dislike cheats and sneeking around. Man up for what you want or to say you don't know what you want but want to go out a figure it out. Don't string others along.

headtripheadtripalmost 11 years ago
That's it?

You write a wonderfully sexy story about a man being turned out by a beautiful dick and now you have no more stories to tell? Seriously?! C'mon, a follow up, another couple of players, same theme, different characters. Something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

nice story but I it would have been better with dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can relate to this story. Without going into detail, I was turned when I was 48. I sucked my first cock then sucked off 3 other men. My host then said he wanted to fucked me. I was so turned on that heI said okay. I was fortunate in that he took time with me and I felt very little pain. He fucked me for about 15 minutes then filled my ass with his cum. I loved the feeling of his cum leaking from my ass over my balls. I stayed all night with him as and he fucked me the next morning. That day he set me up to suck 7 more guys and 1 to fuck. me. I was on a business trip and stayed with this guy. He fucked me at least once a day every day. By the end of my 2 weeks with him, all I could think about was where I was going to find cock to suck and fuck me when I got home. I had gone from straight to gay in 2 short weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i like your story bur your character was not straight, he went looking for cock, he gave in much to easy. from the beginning he couldn't keep his eye off that cock. yea he wanted it and wanted it bad from the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnalDavid@CarnalDavid
19 Followers
I'm a 37 year old male from Dublin. I'm increasingly aroused by erotic fiction. I'll pretty much read anything, but my preferences seem to be tending towards loving wives stories featuring some elements of being cuckolded, gay stories where a man is being seduced or somehow fo...