All Comments on 'Twincest: My Sister and I Ch. 01'

by DiamondzDick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not good

a bit boring and uninteresting

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeabout 12 years ago
No bad

Don't pay attention to the other guy, this is not bad for a first time story. Keep it up, but try and make it a little more interesting, as in have the characters doing something after the sex scene, and maybe even have them going at it a few more times. Other then that, it't is not a bad first start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It really ISN'T bad

My problem is that the sex happens too fast between them. There's virtually nothing erotic, just sex. You'd think/hope/expect that there's be SOME sort of reluctance; reluctance that would take much more time, and a whole series of steps to overcome. Don't be in such a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don' listen to the ones that say it isn't bad.

Trust me. This is BAD!!! No plot, the sex is rushed, and your formatting sucks! Get an editor at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Every1's a critic

Just ignore the dipshits who feel the need to rate everything. Every1 has a starting point and really not bad for a first. Just try and use their comments like get an editor for example as a useful hint for the next ya write.

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 12 years ago
Add a little more each chapter

As a suggestion you try and add a little more depth to each new chapter. Like next chapter add a little more to the characters' history. On the next one add a bit more to the story's history, and the next chapter add a bit more to how the characters are feeling about what's going on around them.

Also, if you have a tag "brother/sister" you don't also need the tags "sister" & "brother" and you don't need both tags "stripper" & "dancer" they mean the same thing.

SandMan29331

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
The set up is wrong

Parents kicked them out at age 16.......gets the story onto the wrong foot. The story has to be at least a little believable. 16 years old and working as strippers...strike two.

We learn from trial and error. Learn from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No, It Really Is...

...bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
illegal

this story needs to be deleted on this site all character involved in any sex ual way HAVE TO BE 18 MINIMUM not 16. do yourself and the readers a favor and delete this NOW and rewrite it using a good editor then repost it. FOLLOW THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: Illegal

Did you read the First Line, it stated they were Nineteen, he said they were kicked out at 16, and started working as strippers...ok that was my rant to that anonymous poster...for the auther, the idea of the story was good...but it was too rushed, try more devopment in the characters and situations..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh, geez...I feel like I want to go across the hall and screw my twin bro now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good job

Better watch her cycle to make sure something is not growing inside her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous