All Comments on 'A Wet Reunion Ch. 02'

by Sacanaz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot

Would definately love to read more of this Hawaiin adventure

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 12 years ago
ATTN: Lit Webmaster

Tried to vote for this story tonight, but it would not accept my 5 star (or ANY star) vote. As this comment will show, yes, I am logged into my Lit acct., and yes, I tried refreshing the page. Never had this problem on any other story.

And to the author, Sacanaz, please don't leave us hangin', dude! I, for one, want to see the rest of the story and how it all turns out. There are very few good quality pee/golden shower stories out there and yours are top-notch.

Plus, you might want to contact the Lit webmaster and let them know the votes aren't working on this story. At least as of 2/21/12 @4:12AM EST And check to be sure that you didn't inadvertently shut-off ratings on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Truly amazing

Want more and more of these...so so HOT!! Yes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was so delicious, I absolutely love pee stories! Must look into those 'drink menus' you mention, I know they exist. I'm a woman, and I love drinking pee, from men and women alike, and I would love to find someone to do this with me too!

Also, you have such a wonderful way of using your words. Thank you for some beautifully deep orgasms, Sacanaz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
drinking

There must be piss guzzling without losing a drop after a great deepthroat blowjob. Hopefully as a morning wake up. Good story!

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 4 years ago
This guy has won the lottery.

This series HAS to continue. I cannot wait hear what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous