All Comments on 'Wife has afternoon visitor'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very erotic

Loved the sex in the afternoon as it brought back pleasant memoties when my wife had her first encounter with her B I L on a hot afternoon in a store room at her parents place when on a family wedding celebrations 20 years back. It was really a sweet memory whenever I imagine that how he must have reacted to seeing her pussy and her naked body and how they must have wrestled in there in the fternoon. Please keep wruiting.

randombeautyrandombeautyalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story. I envisioned my wife doing all this as I listened. Would like to have more details of your wife's body to help envisioning it all. Good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) your story, gave your a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)! This story was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

👍👍!

😊

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Such a heart warming pre-divorce story.

As Jim opened the door the process server looked past Jim and handed Julie her walking papers. The hubby smiled and chuckled to himself for outing that useless bitch as the whore he had a feeling she really was.

The End.

Fixed it for you.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Iameasel wrote the perfect ending for this little whore’s adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

P.O.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous