All Comments on 'Family Fuck'

by tenken

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

I have never read a story as great as this one. I wish this would happen with my family. Tons of action. A family fuckfest at it best. I was thrilled to see that nothing was held back. Dad and Son action is most of the time held back. I'm glad to see that this family loving was a true family love making. Great Story. Please continue to write more like this one.

MC117MC117about 12 years ago
Great until

I was really liking this story until the father son at the end. (Not my cup of tea at all.)

But you have put together a very good story and definitely have some talent so keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

This was a very engrosing story, both literally and figuratively, considering that it involves all the family members. It works the imagination with both fantasy and imagery. Keep the stories coming. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wish it were my family

I have 4 sisters and a mom. No dad, so I don't have to worry about the gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn!

This was a horrible story. Give me back the ten minutes of my life you stold.

imurddyimurddyabout 12 years ago
unbelievable

What a story. Totally unbelievable. Sister walks in starts suckin his dick like a whore, then they get caught, and mom and dada are so devoid of morals, that they just jump right in. And people think this story is good? Where are the aliens, because this story has no realism. The action was hot, but not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
aanndd.....

The Aristocrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A bit unbelievable but very hot. Please continue, add some neighbors or the daughters boyfriend and his parents at a dinner at the house. Bi-sex incest is great!

max052max052about 12 years ago
responds to imurddy:

You won't believe this, but the EXACT same thing happend to me, except my sister has big tits and i have a giant cock. Anyway, the aliens didn't show up until the next day, and then it was vampires and zombies the day after that. By the way, you gettin' any?

P.S. If you want reality, you might be in the wrong place, try TV land. Peace, Bro!

max052

SymphoniSweetheartSymphoniSweetheartabout 12 years ago
:O

Oh Fuck! , I Wish I Had A Family Like That ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hot. please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wont to joen

I won't your mom and sister now ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Orgasm Orgy

I never read a story with so much cumming going on. It seemed like everyone got off about a half dozen times. I added a couple of my own while reading this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good except...

Dad gives it to him up the ass? Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

This is how incest stories are supposed to go! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes. Hot!

Cocksucking, cum swallowing , ass fucking and cunt licking. Everything I love.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
So hot

Man. I got off on this story. Glad you included dad/son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazin

just amazing. I'm not a fan of gay sex, but overall, amazing/.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

one of the best family stories i have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omfg

That was .... Well there are no words for that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg x)

My name is Kathy and I'm 19 lol. I know its not a huge coincidence but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teen shit

Obviously written by a teen ager, no idea what sex is really like! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckin' hot fantasy story!

This story was VERY HOT even if unrealistic, but it's fantasy so enjoy! It drained my balls into my cum-hungry mouth a couple of times.

NutsterNutsterover 3 years ago

Interesting premise and action, but please write in a consistence verb tense, either past-tense or present-tense, but you are often switching between tenses, even within one sentence. This story would lend itself better to being fully written in past-tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

reminds me of the times my dog and i would both be fucking my sister

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

This was kind of lousy.

What girl immediately goes down on a guy with no apprehension?

& 8 " is so trite...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous