All Comments on 'Wife's Topless Beach Choice'

by OBXromance

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good

thank you. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, But

Very nice, but c'mon. Every guy would ask his wife what all the ladies were discussing. You could write a sequel that we would enjoy.

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Very good story

A very good story, and I look forward to chapters 2, 3, 4 etc.

hot and sex

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank-you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more from you. Thank you so much. While reading I was reminded of what I thought was my wifes 1st topless then nude sunbathing in the same week on a beautiful beach north of Cairns one year after we married. It just shows how much we know about our spouses when I found out some years later she used to go naked on the beach with all her (male and female) friends before I met her.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Not sure bathing topless counts as 'skinny dipping', but it's good to see anyone get a confidence boost.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 10 years ago
The first step in a long journey

Great story! I hope there's a follow up.

I remember the first time Nina went topless in public.

We were on on first "real" vacation in years and it was in Cancun.

At this time, Nina was still very conservative. (She even closed the curtains in the bedroom when she undressed even though the closest house to us was about 1/4 mile away)

when wgot to the beach, I set her stuff in her beach lounger and turned to set up my beach gear.

In the short time it took me to set up my stuff and turn around, there she was with her top off.

She put her sunglasses on, leaned back in her chair and said "we're 1000 miles from home. Nobody I know is going to see me."

Things only progressed from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

A very fun story……… My wife and I have had many OBX nude experiences and it would be fun to share. You can email me at florida_beaches@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I visited europe so relaxed and normal for women to be nude everywhere only men pervert nudity because they behave like little boys when they see a nude female just because a woman enjoys being naked does not mean she screws every guy on the planet so please guys grow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story,my favorite beach stories are when my wife has gone topless, it’s amazing how I get so turned on when other men look at my wife’s naked breast. She is always shy at first but as time passes she relaxes and just seems to be able to enjoy me enjoying it. One of our island trips the beaches were pretty crowded and by the time we left she was walking back and forth to the water to cool off while I would just enjoy watching all the guys watching her. Knowing she was doing it for me was the best part.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment

Quote:

1jbm, almost 12 years ago

Very good story

A very good story, and I look forward to chapters 2, 3, 4 etc.

hot and sex

Joe

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous