All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dirtybear42dirtybear42almost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Hot Sexy, with a good plot and good character build up

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Hot, well written and interesting. Thank you for an excellent story. Hope that you continue their story for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

bravo bravo and have some more story ch. 02 thanks crh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic Story

The problem I have with incest is the damage it can do to the family unit. This is an example of virtual strangers who happen to be siblings and find themselves in a wonderful sexual relationship. These are not two teen-agers who are sneeking behind their parents backs to fuck. Well done!

Hooterhunter

RoundtableRoundtablealmost 13 years ago

A wonderful sensitive and very sensous story. I hope it can go on to end happily for the him and Jackie. The story has depth of feeling and a sense of intense reality. Something I admire and have tried to write myself. Am looking forward to the next episode.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
PROOF READ!

Great story! I just read your new one earlier tonight causing me to look for another. You are good but you were making the same mistakes back here as in the future story. Speaking of wrong words spell check won't catch. In this story it's "cold" when "could" was the word you wanted. Still this is a great read.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A very entertaining read.

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing this HOT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work... You may be very good at writing these stories but if you try and eight other genres then you might be able to make money out of it... So good luck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quite bad...

Awkward language. No flow.

The story felt.. not believable..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop saying erotic

Erotic is not a good adjective to use when describing something, please STAHP!

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5+

I don't think anons should be able to comment. They are usually idiots and should be ignored.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I totally agree with the anonymous commmenter

Erotic is not a descriptive term. You can't just say "I softly sucked on her erotic nipples" and expect that to be a good enough description, you may as well just omit "erotic" completely and just say "I softly sucked on her nipples". The term "erotic" was used multiple times during this story (I'm not going to count) where a descriptive term should have been used, something to actually convey the sight, sound or feel of the object. Whereas "erotic" is a feeling a person gets, it's subjective and removes you from the story. You can find something erotic but describing something as erotic adds nothing to the actual description.

Wes99Wes99about 6 years agoAuthor
WretchedMonkey

WretchedMonkey, thanks for your comments. Your points are well taken.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A VERY GOOD START

NOTHING LIKE A LITTLE BROTHERLY OR SISTERLY LOVE... IF IT REMAINS ROMANTIC, I FIND THIS KIND OF STORY VERY EROTIC. I HOPE IT STAYS THE COURSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty damn near perfect! A full 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My older brother, I’ll call him J, age 58 began trying to seduced me, his sister, M(55) within 2weeks after moving into our dad’s house with me . At first I was very stern and freaked out by my brother’s advances. At the same time, deep down I was a bit flattered. Of course, somehow my brother sensed it. He was relentless in his seduction, until his 3rd attempt I didn’t and couldn’t resist my brother anymore and gave myself to him, showing him my loving arts.

Its been 6mos and I’m happy as hell I gave myself completely to my brother. He’s by far the best lover I have ever had. That’s not important. There are 7 of us, 5 girls, 2 boys, all grown and living around the country. So no one will be stopping by. Our neighbors know we’re sister/brother. Behind closed doors we’re more like newlyweds. Because of our incestuous relationship, he and I have a very dark secret between us, as well as a very special and unique bond. Our secret can never, ever be revealed to anyone, period. Yes, my love for my brother is Unique and Very Real, Only to Me. In reality, society wouldn’t be accepting of it/us. My brother and I have that Special Unique Bond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES