All Comments on 'Hypnotic Ch. 03'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

I love this series. All relationships have their challenges, and you are doing an exceptional job at illustrating this partnership's particular quirks. Keep up the good work - can't wait for the next chapter ;)

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Whoa!

Dav has a lot of emotions running around he's trying to control concerning Elis. Very hot chapter, too. ;)

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
This story is playing out so well.

Cia, I'm really enjoying the way you're developing this relationship. It's clear it had to happen this way, because of everything Dav has been through. Watching him learn to trust is exhilarating and heartbreaking at the same time. That says a lot about your talents as a writer. Hope you aren't foreshadowing tragedy with Ellis's inner warning voice or his headaches - but if you are, so be it. :0( I look forward to the progression of this story. You've made the Carthera world so real! Kudos.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 12 years ago
That split tongue

A little overprotective and jealous, but loving every second of it. Just wish I knew what was causing the headaches and if the drs are the good guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

oh my your work just gets better and better luv

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Wow

I love the way Ellis reacts to Dav over the new markings on his back. The headaches worry me too and hope they aren't Cathera-linked. This relationship is spectacular to watch unfold and grow- both have the right amount of give and take to make it work.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Next!!

This is a fantastic story can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enjoying this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Venom not poison

Even when it's a "lethal dose," it's still venom.

It bites me and I get sick--venom. (Like a snake or spider bite)

I bite it and I get sick--poison. (Like puffer fish or arsenic)

Cia81Cia81almost 7 years agoAuthor
That's not technically accurate

If you look at Merriam-Webster, venom is a substance that is poisonous. What you're thinking of is how to categorize something as venomous (if it makes you sick when it tries to eat you) or poisonous (if it makes you sick when you eat it). That doesn't preclude venom from being considered a poison, especially since in this paranormal world I've allowed Dav the ability to control the chemical make up of his venom. Neurotoxin, which is what he used (and what some real snakes use), is considered a substance that is poisonous or destructive to nerve tissue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous