All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 04'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I HOPE

I hope he gets the bitch pregnant. I hope he fathers babies with every female on the block that's over the age of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well now

now that he has fucked the snob like his mom wanted she doesnt have to fuck herman. so bobby can have the 4 to himself.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I first I didn't think bringing in the neighbor woman would work, but if Bobby can make April his slut it will work out great.

If Bobby has filled April with his potent sperm, she may become pregnant and that would lead to a lot of interaction between the two of them. I'm sure that it would make him proud to know that he was going to be a father. He could tell his mom that she was going to become a Grandmother.

His mom and April could become very good friends and it would be more carpet for mom to munch on, especially if April moved in with them.

Thanks for the read.

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
The young stud is a breeder

Bobby is becoming a breeder. Spraying his seed in every bitch hole he can mate with. This is not just becoming a tale of incest now but a tale of sexual lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GODDAMN!!!

This a HOT story. Busted the best nut I've had in years imagining it was me fucking this hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forgot Her Anal Wish?

Well written great story and it fits. Suggest more one on one with mother and Grandmother would be better, Otherwise keep up the great work.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Getting a lot better, love it. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice!! 5*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

It is most enjoyable when someone discovers their sexuality. They let their phony, self-imposed moral barriers disintegrate and become sensual, passionate human beings. This author has developed each chapter in a logical manner with the subplots lightlyintertwined. This approach lets each chapter stand n its own.

01Timber6701Timber679 months ago

This was a 5⭐️ story,,, April comes out of her shell and explodes into her passion for what she has been missing

It’s almost like these two were more passionate together than what his mom and grandma are giving him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous