All Comments on 'Over a Piece of Pie'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it!

Great story. Loved that Carson was able to be the better man and let go of his anger

praedarpraedarabout 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Vanessa was a ho. I love pie but never tried picking a girl up with it. I gotta see if it really works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet and sexy!

Awesome! well crafted and endearing. The conflict between Carson and Vanessa, and Carson's inner turmoil over how he's falling for Skye just dragged me in. I could just imagine him and Vanessa fucking all over the office like sex-crazed rabbits! I laughed I cried and I cheered! Two very large thumbs up!

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
Very Good

Good work, Chiara.

Percheron69Percheron69about 12 years ago
Great!!!

I had read your other submission before reading this one. I feel that with a little bit more imagination and craft you could have joined them more effectively. After all that is what real life is like. Ups and downs. Add more charater feelings and it would have been totally magic. Great effort and good luck. :)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that was one very fast reversal

from never ever, ever, to forever and ever in less than 24 hours and several pieces of pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story I can relate to it a lot cause this is what sort of happened to me, I meet a women who I fell for hard, then she crushed my heart then years later I met the women of my dreams.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I also would like some of that wondufull pie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
650 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...