All Comments on 'Dollhouse Ch. 02'

by daughterof1917

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyabout 12 years ago
Great start

Nice mix of mystery and eros. I hope the next chapter arrives more quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Idea

Really good start. Maybe she made the daughter think that her father was her husband or something like that. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Please add another installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ch 3

How about the daughter dominates other dolls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMM.....

interesting story, may be in the next installment the daughter is a Dom, and keeps the mum/dad and now marcus under control

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMM

Delicious! Tell us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It seems obvious to me that the father is the "lifelike dildo." Looking forward to the daughter though.MORE, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Curious

Just curious as to whether or not there's another chapter planned...? It is a thoroughly... captivating series.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
I like it!

Totally twisted, but very much a fun and erotic story. I hope that the author will finish it, although since it's been a year or more since it was posted I'm guessing not.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Dollhouse unfinished story.

Great start to the story! Marcus gets shut up then a blow job as doll size real people in their Mistress's prison she calls her doll house. We never learn what her daughters' curse is and what will become of them? The end of the story, unfinished, got boring!

49greg49gregalmost 9 years ago
I still like it!

It's still a great story and still totally twisted, but now it's frustrating because we don't know what happens next, what happens with/to the daughter, and what about the husband? What do they eat and drink, is there shelter/warmth somewhere so they don't die of exposure?

It really needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where the next one

I like where you where going with this story. Too bad you dropped off the map before finishing what you started.

This would be a good one for someone else to run with.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 5 years ago
OMG

This is so arousing. I wish there were more. I wish I was the brunette. It is so frustrating reading a great story that just ends like this and no more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous