All Comments on 'Her Night with Him'

by theisland26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Powertool79Powertool79about 12 years ago
Couldn't.....

really happen because of the rules on a Navy ship. But, a good story anyway. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Do Continue

Please develop their relationship. Thanks for a good story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
OK story

OK story

There weren't any women on ship when I was in the navy.

I have to agree the he could not have had his own room on board a landing craft.

Good start writing, but get your facts right when writing about any thing military as there are a lot of Vets that will call you on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this was not written by anyone who was ever in the navy

I spent twenty years in the navy ,sailors or marines do not talk like this.

theisland26theisland26about 12 years agoAuthor
Artistic Licence

In summary, artistic license is:

Entirely at the artist's discretion

Intended to be tolerated by the viewer (cf. "willing suspension of disbelief")

Useful for filling in gaps, whether they be factual, compositional, historical or other gaps

Used consciously or unconsciously, intentionally or unintentionally or in tandem.

Please take that into consideration before posting any other comments apropos the plausibility (that means how believable it is) of the story. I was in the Marines and I never had my own room, even in the fleet. I also didn't see any hot lesbians there, but none of you had a problem with that part! Thank you very much to all who enjoyed it for what it is worth, I mean that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Semper Fi

A little BS can go along way. Keep up the writing though!

Oorah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous