All Comments on 'Pleasures of the Flesh'

by Wicked-N-Erotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great voice

The reader has a sexy voice and good tempo on the story.

I would have liked a little more titty play as well as more attention to the details of the cunt lapping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
scripted

Nothing erotic about it because it sounded like she was

reading a script. Not sexy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I wish.....

that my husband would bring home a surprise for me like that. HAHAHA. Yea right. In my dreams. And if it were, I would chose the other guy!

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 13 years ago
reading was too flat

very good erotic fantasy, poorly read, so i turned off the audio! enjoyed it much better just reading the story myself!

daishauvudaishauvuover 13 years ago
This was great!

You don't even know how often I do this! And it's my fantasy thinking of my husband walking in. I love the way it ends! What a great ending. Thank u I loved this. Best I've read so far and I've enjoyed this site for a few years. Take care look forward to reading more of your work.

daishauvudaishauvuover 13 years ago
This was great!

You don't even know how often I do this! And it's my fantasy thinking of my husband walking in. I love the way it ends! What a great ending. Thank u I loved this. Best I've read so far and I've enjoyed this site for a few years. Take care look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more commas

Repetitive use of the pet name "Hubby" killed my boner. A lot of the dialogue was filled with run-on sentences, simple sentences, or was just boring. Do you have Down Syndrome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'd Like To Play Too

YOur story is really hot. I would like to play with you myself. I would love to see how many times I could make you cum and your husband is more than welcome to watch or join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MP3?

Would have liked to hear the audio. But no MP3 option means not possible on Apple devices 👎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous