All Comments on 'The Bed is Big Enough for Three'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
faggot

You suck. Your story sucks. Die faggot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He likes the taste of a mans cum?

Time for this queer to come out of the closet and drink it straight from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What an asshole author.

Take a long walk on a short pier and make the world a better place. Scum like this author actually gets a thrill from the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It is not so far fetched

Something very similar happened to me and my wife, only she thought i slept through it. It was incredibly hot. I waited a short while after they finished, then pretended to awaken and quietly went down on my wife, sucked out the cum until she got off again and then went to sleep. I never told her I saw and heard it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it up

Don't listen to the assholes it was fine when is the next part

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
You know your a Loving Wife author...

...when all the closeted anon readers gang up on you. It's a fantasy, well told and well written. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cuckold Crap

Put it in Fetish.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Are you for real??

You really would like the taste of another mans cum in your marital bed?? Why are you married? If you want to be cuckolded go for it. Cuckoldry is a Fetish I think your stories would be better suited there. Like your previous effort. at least I know not to read your sick shit anymore.My bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

I can't think of many situations that are hotter than this. I've behaved in a similar fashion with my wife several times and we both love it. I love a warm fresh cream pie in my wife. It's a fucking turn on when it is delivered immediately after another man cums in my wife, in our marital bed. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree - pure crap!

Wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Creampie eating is for GAY men.

So this must make you a GAY writer. You also have a nasty sick sexual fetish that you should really write about in the sexual FETISH section. Or the GAY section if you prefer that way you will be among you own cuckold sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cum and brain dribbles

That is the full extent of intelligence behind this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
REALLY???

Gross...gagged when I read this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now and then you gotta run with the trolls

Without the ( I can't hardly say it ) sperm licking up, as a pulp friction slutwife tale it was going ok.

Put it in fetish. It ain't illegal and i don't hate anyone except fucking nonces. But please, I mean come on dude you're winding us up. I almost lost my fucking steak and chips...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haters or Guilty Conscious

Are these guys haters? Or do they have a guilty conscious, secretly wishing it could be them laying between their wife's legs cleaning her gooey gash, sucking her illicit lovers sperm from her freshly fucked pussy before plunging balls deep in her turgid twat zealously taking sloppy seconds fucking her cum coated cunt until they spew their own sperm into her slimy snatch only to once again slip down between her thighs and felicitously feed on her viscous vagina. Damn life is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh wow

what a gift for the wife...fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The story

The story was ok .Dude if you just wanted to slurp some sperm just tell your friend he probably already knows your gay and let you suck his pole. Cut your wife loose and let her go find a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

Horrible story

greowulfgreowulfabout 12 years ago
in six months' time

We'll go from one divorce to two. She can't respect him now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't know why some people read stories about creampie eating, then leave crappy comments. If they don't like the idea, DON'T READ THE STORY!! I love to eat my wife's pussy after we've been with a couple that we "have fun" with. It was a great story, don't let the haters bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why do people shit talk certain stories, to each his own

The whole Loving Wives section deals with the the situations where other men find her sexually very attractive, where she can have sex with other men and still love her husband and where the husband gets a kick out of the situation. The writer first brings readers to the state of arousal and then starts adding some extra spice... What some comments are saying is they like the dough but not the cream.

Boston cream without the cream? Cinamon bun without cinamon.

I am 62 y/o married man and I enjoyed the story. Do not give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Those blacks are nothing but an tow animals.

That's all they are good for.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Fantastic! You did a great job with this one. The husband and wife aren't jealous, greedy, selfish jerks who think they own each other. They know the value of swinging to spark up their own sex lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
beliveable

good story..I hate the 14inch cock crap written very well do contribute more

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Very hot story!

This is one of the few I can't read without orgasming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well RyeandGingerAyle

if you took your finger out of your ass when you're reading you wouldn't cum, you little faggot.

Or is it your head up your ass? Probably a little of both.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Good one

This was a good one in my book. I have yet to have the nerve to lick a guy's cum out of my wife's pussy, but then she hasn't allow me the chance yet either, damn it.

Anyway, I think your story and your writing are very good. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WE did the same in our bed.

had a friend visit us who had a new boy at his house so he was without sex for months. Told him to just bed down with us and let my wife know I was Ok with her servicing him if she wanted. Did she want to! They woke me in about 30 minutes after we went to sleep with some raw sex and twice more before they got up to shower together. She was trying to suck him off in the shower but later said it was more than he could needed although he asked for a rain check. Yeah, he collected on it next time he was in town.

I have had friends wives service me and got to say we need more men who allow it.

Rave on.

Olsalt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this writer for real?

One sick fuck. 1* isn't low enough of a score for this dribble called erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 stars

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 stars, maybe even 4 1/2

This threesome story made my heart pond and my dick grow. For many people, this story is pornography. For me, it's a well written love story. He loves Laurie, she loves him. They needed Mike at the particular moment. Mike neded her. The 3 lives will never be the same.

Well written.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

I must have missed this - thank god I found it in time to give it 1 star.

shang40shang40almost 11 years ago
In same bed

Once Prashant, the lover of my wife visited her and I was thete. We all slept in same bed. Later late night they fucked snd I saw his thick 9 inches in her slick hot pussy for 40 minutes. After they done she inviited me in her V and I got it fresh thick cum sauce.

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Nice. The more I think about it the more I like the idea of another man screwing my wife in our bed as I lay next to them.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AND THE FRIENDLIER AND CLOSER THEY ARE

there can always be room for more. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lick her while she is wet

there is nothing wrong with licking your wifes well fucked pussy dont knock it till you try it I love it and will lick his cock too

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold loves to feed on sperm

Oh cuckold you get your wish and a meal. You should have re-cleaned her after you pumped your load in her stretch out married pussy. You can say so long to tight pussy for you. Your friend Mike will keep her stretched and filled with his seed. And you love hot thick sperm so much, wait till you start to suck Mikes cock. And you will suck Mikes thicker cock. Wait till he feeds you that load right from his balls into your hungry belly. You will love it. Maybe even give up your tight ass pussy to be fucked and bred just like your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
short and sweet

Yes, the bed is perfect for three. the 2 guys are 2 lucky motherfuckers. we should not forget her: she is 50 but can service two guys in the same night. with a wife like that you do not need any extramarital activities. i would like to be her husband's best buddy. if her husband leaves her or she dumps him, she can move in with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We went camping

We went camping with a friend when my wife and I were very young. I didn't realize at the time how hot her was for her. It started raining and we all got into our little tent, cramped as it was. My wife and I zipped ours together and our friend was in his own. We'd drank quite a lot that evening and so I was about to fall asleep when I heard my wife, who was facing me, whisper that Bill, our friend, was unzipping the bag on her side. Out of sheer drunkenness, I didn't give it much thought.

Pretty soon I felt my wife shifting around and her shoulders came forward toward me and her mouth was soon right next to my ear. I couldn't believe what I heard, she said he was rubbing his hard cock around her pussy from behind! I guess I froze too long as did she, obviously, then all the sudden I felt her body jerk and then she whispered in my ear that his cock was in her and he was fucking her. I was in shock, I could feel her body moving with each careful stroke he was slipping in her wet cunt. Before I had a chance to do or say anything, he gasped and she told me he was cumming in her. He pulled out and rolled over and was soon sound asleep. My wife and I lay there in shock, neither knowing what to do.

My next shock came as she rolled to her back and I could feel her playing with her cunt. Before she could go much further I took her hand away and fished for my flashlight and then made my way into the sleeping bag so I could look at it. It was red, swollen and her little bud was just sticking up. She shifted her knees apart and I could see the huge river of cum start to run out and though I'd never considered it in my life, went down to smell it. She must have misread my intentions and pressed my head to her crotch. My face was already in it so I thought what the hell and started licking first her clit and then dove in and started cleaning. When I was done, she'd got her nut a half dozen times and she was clean as could be. I started to get on her to fuck but fell asleep before I could get in.

I woke up in the middle of the night and old Bill was pouring it to her again and she was taking it nicely. She was soaking wet when I woke up and the wet sounds of fucking were amazing. It wasn't until I kissed her that she knew I was awake and when I reached out to play with a nipple I had the shock of my life, Bill was already twisting it! Now he knew that I knew and really pounded her hard. I'm sure it wasn't 5 minutes after I woke up that he filled her back up again and by that time, I was already back down there with my flashlight watching. My life lifted her leg so I could see. His cock was still in her when I started sucking her clit and it stayed hard enough to not fall out. After about 10 minutes of my sucking her and making her cum at least twice, Bill pulled his dick out and laid it on her leg and sure enough, I took it in my mouth and cleaned it, then started cleaning up the river of cum he left in her. I felt his cock poke my face a couple times and then it dawned on me, he wanted it back in. I reached down and guided him in and this time watched as he pounded her for at least 20 minutes before leaving another load. this time I cleaned him and her at the same time and fell asleep before I could ride her.

When I woke up it all came back to me and I was half pissed, half turned on. When I got up they were both sitting around the campfire talking and laughing and I soon joined in. They each had on a Tshirt and underwear only. An hour of sitting around the campfire and my wife mentions she's going to take a nap and crawls into the tent, leaving the door open. Bill and I make small talk until he got up, walked away from camp and took a piss, while I had a sigh of relief. But when he came back to camp, he didn't even slow down, he crawled directly into the tent and zipped the door behind him! My wife must have been horny and ready because it wasn't 10 seconds and I could hit the wet squishing sounds and slapping as he pounded her. This being the third time (that I knew of) in 8 hours, he lasted quite a while and I heard him groan when he shot his load into her pussy.

Not sure what to do, I sat around the fire, keeping it going then started some breakfast. I was shocked when I heard something then all the sudden the squishing noises started and slap slap slap as he pounded into her again. They stayed inside the tent fucking for most of the day, I heard at least 4 times he came in her. When they came out they acted like nothing happened so I went with it. But my wife set where I could see between her legs and when she saw me looking, she spread them slightly and I could see the river of jizz running out onto the ground beneath her chair. Luckily for me, Bill decided on a hike by himself and as soon as he left, I was between her legs cleaning her out. I loved the taste of his cum.

After that, it was an unspoken rule that when we went camping, he fucked her all he wanted as long as I didn't see it. They might go for a hike and when they got back he'd disappear for a while I cleaned her out. He knew I knew what they did, I knew he knew what I was doing when they were done. It was just unspoken and not to be seen. After that, as long as it was dark, as soon as the door was zipped up they would fuck. Sometimes I would suck him too. Fluff him to start, then clean them up, fluff him again and so on. On one trip, he fucked her 7 times in one long long night! All of that jizz found its way to my stomach!

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
my wife and my cousin

We had visited her brother s house and during night my cousin fucked my wife and later I sucked the mixture of their cum. Delicious cream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE ANON MAY 06 2014 CAMPING

A wonderful experience. I myself envy you. It is a blessing (& a curse) to have a wife who is so full of life and whose sex drive is so strong. Was Bill her only lover? It was wonderful that you guys trusted him enough to let him into your marriage. Good for you.

*

As regards the story "The Bed is Big Enough..." it is one of my favorite ever. i gave her 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I envy men whose wives are adventurous. The story 5*!

If my wife were fucked in my presence i would not interfere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re comment by rjordan 01/27/2012 (The story got 5*)

Well said!

* * *

I begged my wife to fuck other men but she refused. I really tried to persuade her...

Sounds strange but it is an unfulfilled dream of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: rjordan

Nothing to be proud of to write trash like this. This author fantasizes about cuckoldry. Speaks volumes where his mind is, doesn't it?So according to rjordan writing trash and getting negative comments from the majority makes you a good loving wives writer. In your fucking dream asshole. 1* for anything this disgusting piece of shit puts out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is excellent

You can read it as good erotic fiction &/or use it for jack-off purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4.9/5.0 = 98% = ***** I LIKED IT!

I am a voyeur husband.

Should this happen to me i would think i died & went to heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MY WIFE WAS REALLY HOT, MEN WERE ATTRACTED TO HER LIKE FLIES TO HONEY; THEY WOULD START CONVERSATION WITH HER, GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS, ASK HER OUT, SOME WOULD ALL BUT PROPOSITION HER ON THE SPOT

Each such episode would further awake a side of me that i neither was fully aware of nor ready to own to. After a while i came to terms with the fact i had a strong voyeur side and essentially was a cuckold wanna-be. I started buying my wife very expensive under garments. I insisted that she should buy the sexiest bikinis. I encouraged her to have a night out with her vo-workers. I have no proof she cheated on me. I do not believe she was totally faithful either.

My sixth sense tells me she had a fling with her big boss at the time.

A good friend of ours who lives out West was staying with us for 4 nights. I had a 2nd job at the time - nights. She admitted to me he was trying & trying. She had to call our daughters to sleep with her in our room.

Do not judge people like me.

Your worst fears are our hottest fantasies! But the two are the two dides of the same coin.

If you do not like voyeur husband stories just do not read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Very, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a pile of dung dished up cold

1* for fetish non-erotic drivel written by a sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
licyou69 is one of my favorite Lierotica authors. THIS STORY: ☆☆☆☆☆

Fantasy about sharing one's wife is a niche fenomenon but it is there to stay (& it's been there forever). A lesser number of people are lucky enough and adventurous enogh to put in practice what they have been fantasizing about.

A number of men will have a sizable cuckold/voyeur side but may not be fully aware of that.

My wife & i worked for the same international NGO years ago. We both were staying in a disaster area. By then i was fully aware of my voyeur/cuck side & had come to terms with it. I disclosed my impulses to my wife.

My wife was summoned to a regional head office. The Operations VP was stationed there at the time. She called me from the office after hours to tell me the VP not only was hitting on her but would not take a No for an answer. The VP was about 40, handsome, athletic, divorced, well mannered. I told her to say Yes. She asked me 3 times whether i was sure. I assured he i was.

SHE & I HAD SO MUCH FUN WHEN SHE CAME BACK!

I first fucked the living shit out of her. The cuddling & snuggling & spooning & petting followed. I was kissing every square inch of her body asking her whether he touched it too while she was away on business. "Yes he did, silly!"

"Do you think about him while i fuck you?"

"No, i don't... but you do, silly."

"I love you because you are an easy woman."

"I love you because you are a sick fuck... & my silly husband."

"You can always come back to me no matter what."

"You can always ask me to fuck a well-hung hunk..."

"I love you... don't ever leave me. Promise me you will always come back to me."

"Shut up, silly. I shall never leave you in the first place... & thank you for trusting me... & for loving me so selflessly... i was afraid you would reject me when i come back. I love you. One more thing, this wife sharing thing cannot be a routine thing. I am not saying i will never do it again but we can't be constantly seeking to find a lover for me. It would not be my thing..."

"But if you have the hots for someone, will you tell me?"

"Yes, silly, i promise i will... Speaking of which, if the VP asks him to join him on his trip to Myanmar, can i go?"

"I love you 'cause you are an easy woman... Will you come back to me?"

"...will you take me back? I will never leave you, i'll just be away, OK? BTW, the moment i brought up the VP you are getting hard... what's the matter with you, silly?"

"I love you too."

pielover2016pielover2016about 8 years ago
Sizzling

This is the hottest of scenarios that I have read here. My number one fantasy has been laid out on a single page. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I totally agree with pielover2016's comment dated 03/14/16

Only the best of writers can tell a story on a single page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've read on here.

You are an incredible writer. I felt I was right there in bed with the three of them. You really know how to get the juices flowing!! Well done! More please ?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Steaming pile of shit !! "1*" !

The worst talentless drivel by a nigger on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In my book, ths story is a Literotica Loving Wives masterpiece! I gave it a 5.

As pielover2016 said on 03/14/16, only a good writer as licyou69 knows how to describe in full detail a voyeur man's ultimate jack-off fantasy on a single page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is very very hot, igave it a 5. Bravo!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY LIKE IT. GAVE IT A 5-

Erotic.

Laurie is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believable

... and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT. LIKE IT. LIKE IT. I GAVE IT A 4.6 (92%)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. THIS STORYLINE WAS BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED AND MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. BRAVO!

I love this story! It is is based on true events, no questions about that.

This story is a perfect (even beautiful!) erotic fantasy as it should be; however, just because it's fiction, it does not mean similar stuff has not been happening to real people since time immemorial.

My husband not only does not like, but indeed does not know how to dance. I usually dance with his best buddy. Whenever we slow dance he gets a raging hard on. The first time he appeared genuinely apologetic, but i told him not to worry as i considered it a compliment. Ever since he has been pushing the envelope bit by bit. I know I would enjoy sex with him but i do not want to geopardize my marriage. MMF threesome? Why not? For now i enjoy the erotic game. I do not know where all this is heading. Time will tell.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND. I JUST HAVE AN ITCH WHICH MY HUSBAND'S BUDDY COULD HELP ME WITH.

I am a loving wife but i do not believe i am not a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gone

The following week she was gone with mike, permanently. Enjoy the divorce and the pain you just allowed to flourish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY, GAVE YOU A 5 [4.75/5=95% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)]!

In lieu of my comment, I will copy paste excerpts from anon 08/27/18:

quote:

FIVE STAR STUFF. [THE] STORYLINE WAS BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED AND MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. BRAVO!

I love this story! It is is based on true events, no questions about that.

This story is a perfect (even beautiful!) erotic fantasy, as it should be; however, just because it's fiction, it does not mean similar stuff has not been happening to real people since time immemorial.

[ - - - ]

I LOVE MY HUSBAND. I JUST HAVE AN ITCH,

WHICH MY HUSBAND'S BUDDY COULD HELP ME WITH.

(unquote)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The cuckvirus strikes again.

Another story confirming cucks are either gay or bisexual. They are certainly weak and moronic too. Really this is what a guy wants his life to be. Guess he left his man card in the trash as he gets excited to be a new and wimpy cuck a doodle do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:)

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re anon 07/15/16, i love their comment & I am copy pasting it:

"One of the hottest stories I've read on here.

You are an incredible writer. I felt I was right there in bed with the three of them. You really know how to get the juices flowing!! Well done"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is an amazing story, I rated it 5 (*****).

❤. 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five stars (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)

:)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
EROTIC -- LOVED IT

Enjoyed this story...especially since all three were present..same room..all involved..... NO running off and fucking in another place behind hubby's back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a masterpiece: ★★★★★+ (5+).

Laurie is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚+ (5+)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very "tasty" story and like the ages

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really really LOVE (❤) this story, gave it a

5+ (5.25 = 105%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+!) 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gay leaning cuck with a whorewife in his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6 =92%)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)! I LOVE this story.

While reading it, identified with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well-written tale reflecting the FANTASY lifestyle many find rewarding. Fantasy is not reality but imagination exploring itself. Thanks for the story. Arousing as written. Kudos and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍! LOVE it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

By the way, Laurie is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish this happened to my fife and me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

I LOVED this story and this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE this story. In my book, it deserves a

5.0 [= 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)].

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a five star story.

I gave you a 5- [4.65 = 93% (☆☆☆☆☆-).

I am copy pasting this comment because I really liked it. It is true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really liked it.

Quote:

Anonymous, 8 months ago

A well-written tale reflecting the FANTASY lifestyle many find rewarding. Fantasy is not reality but imagination exploring itself. Thanks for the story. Arousing as written. Kudos and more please.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY VERY EROTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve always gotten excited catching other men trying to have sex with my GF and later my wife. As long as he doesn’t try to force her I’m okay. It’s a compliment to how hot they are.

If they are good and can satisfy her I’ll let him do her as much as she wants.

Unless they’re black, they can be pushy to get what they want. Her resisting before giving up is hot. If she mentions it I’ll stop them but otherwise he can take it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great short story!! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

I gave you a 5.0 (i.e. 100%)!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... For a long while they lay still together kissing passionately. Then, the sheets began to move rhythmically. It was clear that for the first time since our marriage, Laurie was being fucked by another man...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Laurie is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment that I can realky relate to.

Quote:

pielover2016about 7 years ago

Sizzling

This is the hottest of scenarios that I have read here. My number one fantasy has been laid out on a single page. Well done!!!

End quote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1070 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.