All Comments on 'Stranded in the Outback'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 12 years ago
The End

At least I hope so. A lot of people will beg you to keep moving on. Don't. Anything more will ruin a nearly perfect story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
So how do they go on from here?

Do they die out in the desert, found coupled at the sex organs, or do they survive?

It will be quite embarrassing to go into public naked as they are. Of course they could make a grass skirt for mom to cover her bald sperm crusted pussy.

Does mom go home pregnant with her son's baby, and her son becomes her new lover?

A lot of story left to be told.

Thanks for the read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Incredible

This an incredible story and I can't wait for it to continue. It would be great if they came closer together and became one. It would be terrible if the father was killed by his cheating partner and they got a big insurance sum and decided to stay and live in Australia, with her son's knowledge they could make it pretty good there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue......

excellent. hot. erotic adventure mother son love story this is, Wow. a new kind of tast in it. nice. the mom son incest fan need this kind of thing desparetly, it need to be continue. please please continue it, do not end it here. please please please proceed. every mom son fan should be prey for its next part, they must be.........

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
I don't know about Rich's scenario, but....

I agree with him that there is still a story to be told here. I hope you feel like doing the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One small problem...

sorry mate but there's no river near Uluru...

homerjayhomerjayabout 12 years ago
hoping for one more part

your stories are among the best. i hope you do part 2 for this and the vegas story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slight problem sport...

There's no river with water at Uluru. When you have them fly into the Northern Territory, where abouts did they fly in? Darwin, the Territory capital city? Or Alice Springs, the more obvious arrival city for a trip to the "red rock"? And the roads to Uluru are all sealed roads these days sport...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story please don't leave open ended. Thanks!

People complain entirely to much over pointless details. Who cares if the dam roads are closed and there is no actual river geographically. Fiction, does this term ring a bell, allows you to but a dam snowman in the middle of the desert. Now it lacks believe ability but it is their story not yours. Your comment is better served at the discovery website or in the blogs of the latest survivalist show. Geez I feel petty now but comments like that really piss me off. "There's no river with water at Uluru" so you glossed over the horny milf raping her son part and walking through the desert dripping his cum..... You do realize your reading erotica and not topology maps.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
continuation....

you are leaving too much for the reader to imagine. again, there is the problem of how they will present themselves to civilization, as both of them are practically nude now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sport?

Who the f*** are you, Jay Gatsby?!?!?!?

Phantom1945Phantom1945about 12 years ago
Seasons?

You do realize, don't you, that the seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere? August in Australia is the dead of winter, equivalent to February in the northern hemisphere.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
You do know......

That it's not a good idea to go walking in the Australian bush, or desert, even if you do supposedly know what you are doing? As to suntanning, and sunbathing downunder, if you don't live down here, don't write about it. It's really not wise. Even with sun tan lotion, sunblock, zinc cream and a long shirt on, you'll still catch your death of heat stroke up north. Even in the wet season. (If they are in the subtropical sections of northern Australia) It's still not a good idea to be outside on a hot day without doing the whole 'slip slop slap seek slide' thing..... See http://www.cancer.org.au/cancersmartlifestyle/SunSmart/Campaignsandevents/SlipSlopSlapSeekSlide.htm for more details. It's really important that you learn all you can about the Australian sun before writing about it. It really is deadly! Almost as deadly to non-Australians as the wild life is.

fictitiousfictitiousabout 12 years agoAuthor
People are sure quick to point out faults

I guess I should mention that I'm not a resident of Australia. I did do some basic research while writing the story. I picked August, because it's still somewhat hot in the North Territory desert. Any hotter weather and the characters surely would not have made it more than a few days. As for a river near Uluru... it's possible Jack was disoriented and they were actually further away then he thought (or going in the completely wrong direction). Anyway, this is all just erotic fiction posted on the internet, I hope the readers can forgive my oversights.

laurensi88laurensi88about 12 years ago
not bad!

well, unfortunately i read the comments b4 ur story. so the enjoyment was half...

being a writer myself, i understood the amount of groundwork needed to be done to carefully craft a story true enough to make believe. Yes, like movies, we all know it is fake, but we still feel excited, right? thats because our mind want us to believe what we see, so we can accumulate experience. If your audience believe in your story, u can sway their emotions the way you want it. Hence, the key is in the DETAILS.

i do very much appreciate your efforts in creating the "forced circumstances leading to incest". Good work there, except for the part...horny due to hot weather? It should be the coldness!!

thanks and looking forward to your future postings.

ansdguyansdguyabout 12 years ago
Good story

You shouldn't post your stories if you are thin skinned. It comes with the territory here. As far as the story goes, my only criticism is the abrupt ending. They had not discussion as to what the future might hold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mom needs the creamy protein in her boy's loaded balls

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented author who's around 30 years old, so still enthralled by the idea of a boy shoving his big stiff prick up his own birth canal. As they trudge through the hot Outback and shed their clothes, the 18 year old hero Jack is more and more excited by the sight of his mother's cunt (as any son would be), and his mom's more and more turned on by what her boy's got swinging between his legs (ditto for moms). Jack's hard all the time, and he's a wiseass. When his mother turns down (temporarily!) his kind offer to fuck her bow-legged, he says, "Well, you've just wasted perfectly good protein." His mom replies, "I don't like sand with my protein," and her boy snaps back, "I know where you can get it fresh." Right, straight from his hot young balls via his stiff young prick! At his age Jack's got an endless supply of foaming semen---his balls never quit!---and it's all for loving mommy!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

I'm gorwinf fond of yoor original settings for your erotic stories. They are so much more interesting, because we can even learn a thing or two as we read. Plus the hot sex scenes and the touching feelings enhance the experience too. I'm looking forward to read even more of your future mother/son projects. You rock, fictitius! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

The best part was that both Mom and Son were not pkanned, it was just the hornines of Mom . But i wanted conversation betwen them cuz the Son is inocent. I m love Incest 3some betwen Dad,mom,son but til now i found very few Stories i hope u l get dad whn they go back. Plz continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfinished

great story that has yet to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THERE MUST BE MORE.

YOU CAN'T LEAVE US JUST LIKE THAT.WHAT KIND OF STORY TELLER ARE YOU.ALL STORIES HAVE A START AND A END, THAT WAS NO END.I HAVE BEEN A FAN A LONG TIME, PLEASE KEEP ME

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

great story. I'm wondering with Jack the lad if it will all end tomorrow? Seriously. This is a enjoyable sex romp with believable characters, some nice situational dynamics and the beautiful outback. I'd be great if there were a chapter or two about the last day (do they prolong their jungle fever?) and what happens when they meet Dad, and eventually return home. Lots of possibilities and you have the chops to keep this going if you want. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
silly

silly story. Hungry and tired walking for two days. Sex will be the last thing on anybody's mind.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS AN OUTSTANDING STORY, JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOUR STORIES. THIS ONE COULD USE A FOLLOW UP. THE KID IS STILL HARD , AND THE MOTHER COULD BE HAD AGAIN AFTER THEY GET HOME. YOU HAVE A LOT TO WORK WITH. PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW. IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE YOUR LAST POSTING. I HOPE THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM...... A FAN...........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Pretty well paced. Essentially a hot desert fuck. You have captured enough human characteristics to allow suspension of disbelief to take place. Trees and water, shadow areas and boulder piles make a picture appear for me as I read.

The sex was very good.

Thanks for the story, but I must ask who is carrying the credit card to check in at this resort? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid Advice

This bloke was built up to be a survival expert, he ignored the first rule of desert travel. Never ever leave the vehicle in the desert, it can be seen more easily than you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Half of a great story .

Jack's parents marriage is over . The mother will never be happy with a husband who places her last on his list of priorities . Jack and his mother make an ideal loving couple . The only question is pregnancy . The ground work for Jack and his mother's happiness awaits .

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

The story was Hot!! in more ways than one. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You can't leave us hanging like that! Fantastic story but it definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel Needed

You seem to have a habit of writing great incest stories that leave us readers hanging wondering what comes next. Here we have a mother and son who are both naked and have just fucked each other multiple times. There are five minutes away from civilization and then be able to get some clothes.

There are some loose threads that need answering, like what happened to their luggage, did they send the luggage ahead of them or store it back somewhere else?

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 7 years ago
OMG

G'day from down under, in response to an anonymous commentator who posted on January 31st 2012,

***Sport?

Who the f*** are you, Jay Gatsby?!?!?!?***

Not sure if your an Aussie or not, by the way I am, if you end up in small county towns ya gonna hear a lot of Aussie slang like that, where ya gonna get called sport, cobber, mate, and many other colorful terms, most big or bigger sized towns, ya probably wont hear it as much, but the smaller town the more likely ya will. Now as for the story, don't care if it's believably real or not, it's still a bloody great read, the sex is hot, and as most of the commentators have said it really needs a 2nd chapter.

Cheers C.G.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They died!

As a member of the State Emergency Service I have to search for idiots like them.

Distance from Darwin to Uluru 1218 miles south. Drove for an hour left the road broke down and found themselves 20 miles from the rock!

They broke every rule in the book. Let someone know where you are going. If broken down stay with the vehicle. If you must go off road, carry recovery gear, supplies and water. Buy or hire a plb (epirb). Axle broken on a jeep, there are two sets of axles on a jeep as it is a 4wd, can still drive on the other.

August is winter there average max temp about 22.6 c (72 F). Rivers and streams if they exist are dry, have water once in several years. Look up spinafex then try to imagine walking through it naked.

Would be a good story if some homework was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too far fetched

For my taste, far too many ridiculous scenarios: mom so scantily dressed and with no other clothing available so he has to fashion shoes from her skimpy shorts. Her thong mysteriously falls off in the river- that’s convenient. She fucks her stepson while he sleeps and he doesn't wake. The son becomes a navigation and survival expert simply by watching TV. The story, while I acknowledge is fantasy, lacks any serious believability.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Oh Hell!

I liked it. A short explanation about how their day packs got left behind, when they picked up the jeep, and everything else falls into place under the heading of 'murphys law '! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories are written so well from beginning to climax...

...but your endings suck. They just end without any conclusion or epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars for a 5 star unfinished story

I NEVER give 5 stars when authors refuse to finish a story only 3. When you don't finish it makes it not all that good...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE MOM and SON STORY ^*!^*!^*!^*!

IT'S A REAL OUTDOOR STORY AND A NICE READ............ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

remind me some Australian outback movies, great! need to be continue.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know why, but many of your stories will not allow me to vote on them. Good stories though. Enjoying reading them.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Well that was a waste of fucking time I hate writers that don’t finish their bloody stories but what you wrote was great. Unfortunately like someone commented there was no conclusion or epilogue. There was far too many unanswered questions did they actually survive if so did they stay in Australia and continue their relationship and fuck the father off did the fathers Real Estate business survive, fuck I can go on and on and on and on. I was on its way to be a 5 star story but YOU fucked it up ⭐️⭐️

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 1 year ago

Great 3/4 of a story. You can tell it was written purely as a stroke story, because it cut off as soon as MC got his rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but unfinished. Could be a great story to find out if their relationship changed when returning home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous