All Comments on 'Caught by Neighbour'

by Borderlands

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hee hee hee!

Geez, it seems like John will soon be changing his name to "Dickupp D. Bumm."

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to find out where this goes. Great description of Johns senses as he sucked his first man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it..

hope part 2 comes up soon...

stickygirlstickygirlabout 12 years ago
Horrid Gary

Enjoyed the story but Gary scared the hell out of me! Don't think he'd be my type

harduk7harduk7about 12 years ago

love it!

more please!!

lorenqtlorenqtabout 12 years ago

WOW! I loved that story

toni49toni49about 12 years ago

wow a real good start and yes please lets here more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Had an reaction all the way through mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Dream

I really wish I had a neightbor like that!

I'm usually out in about in the evening in just a pair of panties and a long tee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow~

Going back over your earlier chapters... dang, barely made it thru this one without plastering my panties!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it happened to me

It happened to me,in a different sort of way,but i kept going back,and in the end i was getting fucked like a bitch all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Has to be one of every cross dressers fantasies

Patty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Made me super hard reading this story

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great start

I too am a closet CD and I wish my neighbour caught me all dressed up. I want to suck his cock and have him fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Neighbour

Our neighbour John was 42 when I turned 16 ... John was divorced, lived alone and worked from home .. On occassions when he went out , the postman would leave packages with us and I would take them over

John was out this particular Friday when a package arrived

He returned an hour later and mum sent me round with the package not long after ...

He answered the door in a full length bathrobe , hair damp from the shower .. He ushered me in quickly and closed the door .. It was a hen that I noticed his feet - encased in black nylon , like my mums tights

He took the package and put it on the table , but as he turned the robe gaped open and I saw he was wearing stockings and suspenders!!! .. My mouth dropped open as his cock swung up - very hard ...

John grabbed the robe around himself and blushed bright red

" S-sorry about that " he stammered

I stood there staring , unsure what to do , then I heard a voice saying

" show me - please " .. It was my own voice

John quickly closed the blinds before standing in front of me and dropping the bathrobe revealing himself in all his glory !!.. I looked at him and felt my cock rise

" you look fantastic " I breathed

" Glad you like it " he said quietly

" can I touch you ? " I said tremulously

" God yes .. But don't tell anyone about it - promise ? "

" I promise - honestly " I said quickly

I ran my fingertips over his throbbing cock and he groaned out loud

" Suck me baby "

I was entranced and couldn't stop myself sinking to my knees and taking it in my mouth !!.. John moaned as I gently sucked the head , warning me he was going to cum - very soon !!.. I ignored him and continued until with a gasp he filled my mouth with his huge load - I knelt there not knowing what to do with it until he whispered

" Swallow it baby , you'll love it "

It was a strange , but not unpleasant sensation to feel it slide down my throat and into my belly

After that first time , I saw a lot of John and he taught me a lot , experimenting with dressing , anal ( both ways - he was versatile ) and even ' watersports'

He taught me a lot about my sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Artist

A newly married couple moved in next door. She was something high powered in the city and did 12 hour days, while he was a graphic artist working from a small studio on the back of their big town house. At their housewarming party I found out that she was a good, if not outstanding fuck, my "normal" tastes running to using a couple of local lads I had picked up and turned into willing faggots. I managed to get into his studio and besides his professional work found many sketches of gay sex, which I realised were from a series that I followed on the web. I also found his Fem Gear stash and his Sex Only Mobile Phone which was still on the makers basic keybank password, and sent myself a text.. One of my rear windows on the stairs looks straight into his studio and I soon had pics of him dressed around their house. I texted him to come over in his sexy gear, with an implied "OR ELSE". Ten minutes later he was at my door, covered in a mac and carrying some 4" heels. Spikes on, mac off he was all in white. Seamed fishnets, basque with suspenders, and a small g-string over his tiny little cockette. "You been fucked?" "No." "Sucked Cock?" "No." "Time to learn then! On your knees!" He (by the end, She) was with me all day, as I taught her to BLOW me and decorated her inside and out several times, adding to the mess she had dribbled and pumped all over hurself. I also worked her, soon to be PUSSY, with lubricated fingers, dildoes and various vegetables. shoving my cock into hur throat if she complained. Luckily her wife was staying overnight in the city, so I caged the cockette, strapped a wide butt plug into hur and sent hur home to clean up and return with a new outfit on the next morning. By 8am she was at my door in a fetching black outfit. As soon as she had sucked me rigid, out came the plug and I slid my, quite large cock, into hur gaping pussy for a proper de-flowering. She soon learned to ride back onto me, and I fucked hur three times in just over and hour, hur pussy was overflowing by then and I was knackered. I got on the local TOP-REGISTER and several guys dropped in to screw hur, although she complained of a sore bum, she still asked for more and I managed a long slow fuck to send hur home again, fully in my control. I even make money by pimping hur our now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only in dreams

I was caught and used by my beautiful female neighbor. I had to pleasure her by eating her pussy then she drugged my drink. The next thing I knew was I’d been bound to some sort of a fucking table and I could hear Sues voice as she collected money from several me she had come over for some virgin anal sex!

She called my wife telling her I told her to tell you Steve and I flew to Arizona to buy some cars. With that the 8 men and 3 women kept me tied up and fucked me until I was so full of jizz no more could fit inside my ass.

The women loved having the men cum fill their pussies so I would have to eat then out!

The highlight was Sue filmed the entire weekend sex show. Her huge strap on cock was massive as she rammed it in my ass. I couldn’t scream because she had used a penis gag that kept my mouth full I couldn’t tell, scream or say anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nieghbors

My nieghbor across the street is a crossdresser and I decided I wanted to let him see me naked because I knew he watched me out his window. So I walked up the steps naked and I seen him looking out his window as I was jacking off. He staggered backwards but finally came back to the window and watched me jack off I came harder then ever. It was great. Now I'm to the point we meet outside hes dressed as a woman and I'm naked at 5 in the morning before it gets light. It makes me cum so hard,!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What A Bitch

John is now a permanent cocksucker to Gary and will do as he's told. His ass is next, then letting his friends have him and finally he invites Sam over and when she arrives she see's her husband all dressed up, spit roasted surrounded by waiting cocks.

I sooooo want to be John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous