All Comments on 'Trusting Rebekka Ch. 04'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

So good to "have" you back. More soon please.

MartinimanMartinimanabout 12 years ago
Superb chapter

The scenes are highly erotic, but I'm dying to know what the plan is. Is there a plan ahead for Julia or is this just a wonderful collection of very steamy sex scenes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exquisite!

Julia, your writing style is wonderful! Somehow you manage to make every word so electric and your scenarios so credible-the right amount of detail cleverly sprinkled with your protagonist's opinions. Most of all you slowly build the eroticism until it boils over. Wow- most writers would sell their soul for your skill!

PartygurlandreaPartygurlandreaover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I hope you continue with another chapter. I enjoy reading your stories. They are very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue with this story... great read.. wonderful use of just the right words.. !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wishful thinking

I want to come back as a thirty year old lesbian so that I can be pleasured by and give pleasure to the beautiful ladies I see all around BUT without the bloody awful problem of erectile dysfunction. Oh boy do I wish !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please

fitntrimfitntrimabout 6 years ago
nicely written, love the imagery

mmm clever wording, such as "in all its minisculity"

shurlin3shurlin3about 3 years ago

Great story, interesting characters, and so well written, but obviously not finished!! It has been circa 9 years since ch4, any chance of ever revisiting and finishing this series?? Seems to be a lot of similar comments and interest in a “finale”. Would be a wonderful surprise and treat for your fans, and hopefully a fun change of pace for you too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story and needs to be completed! Please.... pretty please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
242 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES