All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 07'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!!!

Give me more!

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
I THINK SHE JUST MADE

A MASSIVE MISTAKE, BUT WE SHALL SEE,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More...more..more...more...PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love

I love this story more and more interesting and exciting by the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

Love the sex but I think that she should have held out longer. Made him want her more. Especially with the wolves she could have tormented him for longer. Love your work..

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
I hope....

She gets pregnant, little human that she is:) Great story!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Can't wait til the next chapter...Big Smile

I'm so hurting for Lily, he is constanly telling her she has not much chance with him. She gives him the one thing that is so not going to be appreciated. He runs hot and cold. I just don't know how she's going to make it when she realizes he's going to really break her heart.

DmitryDmitryabout 12 years ago
Well,

she just had to do it.?!?! After all she is only human, uncalculating, unexperienced, trusting, passionate and in BIG TROUBLE. So, where are you taking us StormHerald??? Too many players and different agendas potentially may lead to a lot of sex or to a disaster. Thank you for your incredible effort and I hope Lilly gets some rest. Good night. Oooops, almost forgot to vote.

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
great... can't wait for more...

I really like this series and the quick posting REALLY helps... I think she might've held out a little longer with the plot lines twisting a little with the lycans and the aunts meddling ways. Hope to see more really soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm sorry, I know she is human, but surely she could have held out longer? He keeps saying he can't choose her for whatever reasons he says, he doesn't deserve her! He wants the wolves to court her, to stop a war, he can't have her so no one else can have her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The lady rasing the stakes " all in " I see

Not hot and cold more so private face and a public mask there is no vacillation, Damien must look the part and play the part that he is being dealt.

See how the board is set the other girl's families are of equal standing one insult could lead to war or at the lest unsuitability and this is compounded by this rivals "the three Lycans." at his at his court.

Tenuous and precarious at best is were Damien finds himself .. remember that royalty may have many privileges but may lack the liberty of free choice..

Once more well done StormHerald

Respectfully

~ Hellkite

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Great chapter!

I'm hoping she becomes pregnant. I think these two love each other. Politics don't belong in a marraige!

daftjanedaftjaneabout 12 years ago
i truly love this story.

I wonder what it ultimately means that she is a human born from two vampires. I'm sure you have something great planned for the story. I can't wait. I wish they were longer, but I can see that you are trying to put out the submissions quickly, which I appreciate.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
First Story

this is so good that I keep forgetting that this is your very first story on Lit. With each new chapter to bring in just enough of the story to make me want just alittle more. I check daily for this story and am always eager to read it on the days it does post.

Just keep doing exactly what you have been doing because it works!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm Glad...

...that she did have sex with him. Now, he will not be able to get her out of his mind. He will become more jealous (what the aunt wants..hehe), but that doesn't mean she can't also like on of the Lycan boys too! I think the youngest one is more her type b/c he he makes her laugh..and it might be nice to see the Prince squirm while having to watch her being courted...and her "maybe" falling for a Lycan. Can't wait to find out why he is chosing Desmond so quickly..what she has over his family???? And, also can a human "not" b turned vampire? I do love that this is a very unconventional vampire tale..your own personal version of what "vampires" are!!! LUV LUV LUV!! Refreshing and keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens in the next chapter!!! Bravo StormHerald!!!

~Subbymaybe

DmitryDmitryabout 12 years ago
What

would Anne Rice post here???? I think she might be a bit jealous.NO????

HotchocolateseductionHotchocolateseductionabout 12 years ago
Torn........

Loving getting my daily fix...wouldn't mind if the chapters were a bit longer. But I understand the waiting keeps u coming back for more. Torn bc while I understand her aunts tactics I'm still tight she let him get it after all he's said and done. Sure he's had it and now knows what he will be missing out on. But I think I would've rather he suffered thinking the lycans were getting something he obviously wants...call me evil if you will but oh so fitting after all his bs. And she let him cum inside mess around and get pregnant and start a war with the lycans anyway. Keep it coming..:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome job on the story...KEEP IT COMING! Can't wait until your next chapter.

tuty0201tuty0201about 12 years ago
i

Nooooooooo........ TO short !!!!!!!!!.............

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeabout 12 years ago
Love it again!

I love it but I hate how Damien says "I'll make you mine even if I can't keep you" what the hell?! Grow a set Damien and fight for what you call is yours! And I wish lily would grow and pair and not be treated like a door mat.... But I was wondering... Even if she is human can't they turn her? Or is that not an option in this series? Maybe she should get rejected and she goes with the shifters and he gets so jealous he fights to get her back and damn everyone who stands in his way :) can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

I love when other people comment that she should've made him wait longer. It's your story and you know how you want to write it. Great job so far!

amienicholeamienicholeabout 12 years ago

I usually do no curse on any site, but DAMN!!!! Way to go again. I agree with some other comments though he better freakin grow a pair, or why would she want him? Of course I love the fact that she is finally showing him that she does have options. Can't wait to see tomorrow.

erin1955erin1955about 12 years ago
hmmm

with the lycans still want her if they can smell him on her ? shame it is short tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree its a mistake she just gave away the one thing that made her more interesting than the other girls. She will have to compete more now. And now if he doesnt want her will the lycans accept her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why oh why

Oh lilly yyyyyy did She jus hav 2 give it away, nd i knw luv cn make u do crazy thingz bt jeez lilly hld ur own. He's nt even attemptin to giv up anything 4 her, y shld she giv up one of her most prized possessions 4 dat JERK. Dat gabriel dude should jus sweep her off her feet nd jus leav him standin in dust if only jus 4 a little while so dat he cld c wat it feels like on da otha end. Bt great stry im totally addicted. Nd thanks 4 da updates on a regular basis its greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love you!!! and your story

I will make you mine even if I can't keep you. Love it. Thank you for updated everyday, you make my very busy day, wonderful. Thank you again for this awesome story. Keep up this story. This story is a breath of freah air. Thank you thank you, love you for this story.

DirtyLittleKittenDirtyLittleKittenabout 12 years ago
Amazing.!

I love it .! Please write the next one a.s.a.p. .! Need more .!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i wonder

I wonder if she got pregnate from their coupling.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Wow

she bags and beds her man with jealousy being the lead that sparked him into action. I wonder when she will become pregnant from this???

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22almost 12 years ago
mmm i wonder...

So let me get this straight she is courting a vampire in being courted by werewolves you would think that she wouldn't sleep with anyone is she was planning on being married..

I mean her being a virgin aka a maiden probably is the best thing going for her...

Just food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous