All Comments on 'Family Bonding'

by buttsexallday

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong area

This story is more about gay sex, than incest. The cousins part is incidental to the story and really doesn't play into it at all - please consider moving this to the correct area.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Never Mind

Moving the story to the gay section, do us all a favour & shitcan it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck this gay shit

Put your shit where it belongs or better yet just keep it to yourself.............

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyabout 12 years ago
Wrong category, and garbage, besides.

This story just isn't very good. It's not well-written, and it's not interesting. Post it in the Gay section, if you have to put it anywhere. Or just delete it.

Malkuth LiesMalkuth Liesabout 12 years ago
Really guys?

A guy getting used and abused by redneck cousins is still incest, and still a valid categorization here. It's more applicable than a lot of other stories (see anything focused on step-whatevers and in-laws) and while it might not be to my tastes at all, it's not badly written.

You could make arguments about implausible plots, but there are plenty of stories that are just as implausible (mom caught me wanking and gave me a BJ!) that end up with decent ratings.

Just because it's not the average reader's fetish doesn't mean it's bad, and don't be discouraged by the trolls. I would suggest perhaps tagging it as male/male somehow, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not the best and ?

17 loads in 6 hours haha, Love to see anyone try that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just disgusting this made me cringe ;_;

eww >_<

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Football

I was really looking forward to hearing more about the games. Which teams played? What happened in the close game, especially? You passed up a really great chance to mix sports writing with erotica. You should build up the drama, i.e. "Kaepernick hurled a desperation pass to the corner of the end zone but Crabtree was unable to haul it in. His long arms, arms that had been trained for hours every day of his life for this moment, stretched in vain as a defender dragged from his ankles but the ball spun past the tips of his fingers and 53 lives on each side of the gridiron were changed permanently. How could a man prepared only for victory survive in defeat? Kaepernick's shoulders sagged and his mind quietly broke. Hope had failed. Meanwhile, I gagged on my cousins' thick cocks. They were rough with me." Kudos on the unique premise, though; I came twice ;), once each time Timmy was "humiliated."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous